Yet the year since the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded, killing 11 workers and injuring scores more, and causing an environmentally catastrophic oil spill, is proving to be more of an annus mirabilis.Mr Hayward, who described himself as BP's "sacrificial lamb", could have sat back and enjoyed the benefits of the £1m payout and £10m pension pot awarded him on departing BP, together with the $150,000 (£91,000) he is paid to sit on the board of TNK-BP, its joint venture with Russia's third largest oil company. Instead, he is discussing a new financial enterprise with the multimillionaire Nat Rothschild that could see him rake in millions."
Monday, 18 April 2011
BP's 'scapegoat' strikes it rich with Rothschild & Co
- I Object, You're A Bunch of Satanic K's And You Ha...
- China interested in Libya as well as 'West'?
- I would only watch the royal wedding if...
- BP's 'scapegoat' strikes it rich with Rothschild &...
- I Aborted This Post. Daymn, What A Post It Could H...
- Glenn Beck knows whose side he is on, wears Masoni...
- Links etc 16/Apr/11
- The Price of Serving the 1984 System
- Israeli Bombing In Sudan
- WTF Do These Pansies Think They're Doing?
- Former CIA Analyst To CNN: You're Just Carrying Wa...
- Save the planet by having fewer babies, says BBC p...
- Like I said, how sure are YOU that you aren't in t...
- "We're Not Drinking From Your Goblet of Death"
- Three Little Pigs, One Big Bad M-Eye-6 Wolf
- Presidents aren't Elected...
- Joel Wallach Alex Jones (4/2011) - Minerals, Nutri...
- English upset over Crown's bribery to Scotland and...
- Pray for the water at Fukushima??
- ▼ Apr 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)