Tuesday, 9 December 2008
America: Thank You for voting with your eyes open
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
- Who Is Prepared for Economic Disaster?
- A Thank-You to Hideo Kojima
- Wave Goodbye to Independent Currency
- Arab-Israeli Conflict: Round 352
- Keep The Internet Free
- No-One Follows The Bible Anyway
- Xbox Christmas Prank...Funny?
- A Verry Merry Chrristmas
- Central Banks, funding the Elite
- Who Will I Be Voting For in 2010? - Early Thoughts...
- Civilian Casualties and Taliban Recruitment in Afg...
- Depleted Uranium putting Our Soldiers at risk.
- 'The Truth', and yes, it is SCARY
- End the Clash of Civilisations!
- Funny and Dangerous RPG Accidents
- Bedtime story: Maria the potential Rape Victim and...
- Israel is an Apartheid State, haven't you heard?
- Paedophiles on the loose, and other British justic...
- So, Did the Surge really work?
- British and World: Right to Bear Arms Now!
- Libertarians: I love ya, but I don't agree
- Getting It Right, re: Canadian Coalition post
- CNN doesn't cover entirety of KBR story
- I thought PMC stories couldn't get any worse...
- America: Thank You for voting with your eyes open
- Canadian Coalition, and Why Do I Care?
- First Post, 'Why I Blog'
- ▼ Dec 2008 (27)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)