Saturday, 28 August 2010
Zbigniew's Taliban Snipers
Daily Mail: Taliban hire sniper to hit troops at 600yds: British soldier shot dead through 9in gap in glass shield
TPTB don't look on war like we tend to, as a hellish struggle between opposing forces.
Clue 1 - Clue 2 - Clue 3 is the Zbig video from yesterday.
It's hard to really grasp their mindset, but the monuments they build to the dead provide a clue. We have Christmas trees, wedding dresses, Easter eggs, Halloween pumpkins...but all they ever have are Bonfires.
To them, it's not winning a war that counts, it's the taking part (or the taking apart).
What's that expression about realising it's Thanksgiving and you are the turkey.
Something like that.
RIP young Sapper.
- Zbigniew's Taliban Snipers
- A Game Where You Play As The Taliban...So What?
- Right Wing Zionist Frenzy at anti-mosque protest
- Those Annoying Zionist Editors on Wikipedia
- Wild Coincidence Theories
- David Cameron is Not Eurosceptic
- The Young Nationalist
- David Icke speaks at Trafalgar Square Anti-Child A...
- Fast Food = Soma
- Max, what's going on? Respond!
- "They Are Not Treating It As A Racist Incident"
- Feminists Move In For The Kill
- "Something To See Here" - BP Critic Matt Simmons D...
- I Don't Support the Destruction of Christianity, E...
- Translation: We're Going To Print Money
- ▼ Aug 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)