13 May 2011

UPDATE: Due to this BS thing where I can do everything with this blog except publish a post, I have moved home to Wordpress: http://ncnblogger.wordpress.com/ (this will remain as an archive and be damn sure I will still read all your wonderful blogs as ever). Those who have linked me please update the link. Thanks all. Looking forward to continued blogging in the future.

2 May

Today's news is that Osama is dead. Well it's sort of 10 year old news, but there you go. Supposedly one of the very mind controlled special forces shot him in the head, although given the notorious nature of the invading forces' willingness to kill someone then play dress up afterwards, who knows it may have been a woman who they drew a beard on with marker pen. Photo looks 'shopped but what do I know. Then again corpses just like your TV dinner keep very well in the freezer...lol...


http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Anyway I'm off to get kidney dialysis using only sand and donkey piss while being hunted by all the satellites and spy planes that a trillion dollar military budget can buy, for ten years. Ciao


PS does this mean the war on terror is over now and 'we' can come home and dismantle the police state and not have RFID passports and iris scans and creepy wiretaps anymore? (Comptroller says no)

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Egyptian Religion: Precursor to Judeo-Christianity

Who really invented monotheism?

Egyptians' Ideas of God

"Give thyself to God, keep thou thyself daily for God; and let to-morrow be as to-day."

"Now the God of this earth is the sun who is the ruler of the horizon"

The Legend of Osiris

"The story of Osiris is nowhere found in a connected form in Egyptian literature, but everywhere, and in texts of all periods, the life, sufferings, death and resurrection of Osiris are accepted as facts universally admitted."

The Doctrine of Eternal Life

I am Shu [the god] of unformed matter. My soul is God, my soul is eternity.[3]

When the deceased identifies himself with Shu, he makes the period of his existence coeval with that of Tmu-Ra, i.e., he existed before Osiris and the other gods of his company.

Doesn't take much to go from Shu to Yeshua, now commonly known as Jesus, the Christ, who is indeed believed to bring eternal life to those who identify themselves with Him. Shu is one with the Father, as you can see 'my soul is God, my soul is eternity' Shu was also born unusually, though not of a virgin, but via masturbation. Tee hee

The Origin of the Ten Commandments

The Egyptian Book of the Dead:

"Hail to thee, great God, Lord of the Two Truths. I have come unto thee, my Lord, that thou mayest bring me to see thy beauty. I know thee, I know thy name, I know the names of the 42 Gods who are with thee in this broad hall of the Two Truths . . . Behold, I am come unto thee. I have brought thee truth; I have done away with sin for thee. I have not sinned against anyone. I have not mistreated people. I have not done evil instead of righteousness . . .
I have not reviled the God.
I have not laid violent hands on an orphan.
I have not done what the God abominates . . .
I have not killed; I have not turned anyone over to a killer.
I have not caused anyone's suffering . . .
I have not copulated (illicitly); I have not been unchaste.
I have not increased nor diminished the measure, I have not diminished the palm; I have not encroached upon the fields.
I have not added to the balance weights; I have not tempered with the plumb bob of the balance.
I have not taken milk from a child's mouth; I have not driven small cattle from their herbage...
I have not stopped (the flow of) water in its seasons; I have not built a dam against flowing water.
I have not quenched a fire in its time . . .
I have not kept cattle away from the God's property.
I have not blocked the God at his processions.

I wonder if there might be some similarities there...

So let's get this straight. The Israelites, whoever they were, slaves or rulers of Egypt, left there or were kicked out, and came up with their own religion based on the militant, authoritarian God of the Bible (that's no exaggeration), Yahweh/Iehovah. Is it not a fair guess that by making their belief system, at least ostensibly, viciously anti-pagan in all forms, is it not fair to suggest perhaps they are overcompensating for, or covering up, the real roots of their religion? It is ludicrous to call Israelites the first monotheists, completely seperate from all those other heathen, evil Pagan nature worshippers. And totally independent of the Egyptian sun religions, oh yes.

This seems to be the secret held in the societies like Freemasonry; that the masses are blinded by the 'illumination' of Lucifer (son of the morning), Jesus (the light of the world) and a myriad other sun figures good and evil, and that this has been going on since Egypt. (hence one reason for the Masonic pyramid symbolism etc)


Horus above, Jesus and St. Andrew below. They have suns around their head because it is telling you plainly, these are not meant to be taken literally. The artists are telling you they are painting not literal people, but sun icons. Check out Da Vinci's 'Last Supper' too, it's just the Sun/Son and the Four Seasons. He knew.

Tsarion, you are an effing genius. Druids and tree reverence, west to east migration, the Yew trees, the Iews, Iudah, Judah and Jews. Dru-daism, Dru-deo-Christianity :D That's where the burning bush comes from; also explains why particularly Judaism is hostile to the use of tree iconography. "Don't reveal our true source! We killed all those Druids so you would never find out!" Same goes for Christianity and of course Islam too, one big militant scriptural incestuous family.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I think the fact that all men are of common ancestry, traced back to the Adam, who walked with God, it would make sense that as the populations rose and parted, many of the now diverse groups would retain portions of the original truth about God; men's hearts being turned away from Him, they would incorporate their own imaginations as to the origins of life and the attributes of their gods.

Interesting that the Egyptian Book of the Dead was translated in the 1800's into 1660's English. Just a little mockery of the Bible on the part of the scholar that translated it into English, I guess.

And you are right, those paintings are of sun icons, but I should point out yet again that the paintings attempting to depict Jesus and Andrew bearing halos are Catholic, as the Christan Bible does not speak of any light surrounding anyone's head. Also, another Catholic practice is to depict Jesus as long-haired, even though the Bible says it is shame for a man to have long hair.

I'm not militant or incestuous, but I do hold scripture above all else.

AdamS said...

"Well, I think the fact that all men are of common ancestry, traced back to the Adam, who walked with God"

No offence, but some people would disagree with that...for one thing it would mean Adam and Eve's children would surely have to breed with their siblings...

Couple of interesting questions Son:
If Christianity is the 'true' religion so to speak, why have the ruling classses of Europe forced it on the world for 1600-ish years? Surely, truth gets suppressed, right? Or am I to believe that missionaries and colonists wanted to save the heathen unrepentant peoples' souls from the lake of fire?

We know of many religious myths and stories from many cultures; lots of which were believed to be literal stories about real people at the time. Nobody today will argue that Dionysus or Quetzalcoatl or Hercules were real people, or say that Atlas is holding up the sky, so why is Yeshua/Iesous the only path to spiritual salvation? Does the presence of positive near-death experiences among people of other faiths disprove this?

Who do you think the Nephilim are and are they still around? :) (just for fun, I know what I think about that)

Unknown said...

Incest was not a sin until the law of Moses, long after the time of Adam and Eve.

I don't believe the ruling classes of Europe have forced anything but Catholicism and its offshoot of Anglicanism; Christianity can't be forced, as it is a personal decision made in your heart.

The pilgrims that came from Europe to America weren't doing so to force a religion on anyone, rather to escape that which was being forced on them.

Does God's Word not hold up to scrutiny? If you think not, tell me what scriptures don't withstand inspection, and I will gladly discuss it.

On Nephilim:

The Bible explicitly explains the "sons of God" (Ben Elohim) as being angels. So, they were hybrids. I think after several thousand years, they're probably dead.

AdamS said...

"Incest was not a sin until the law of Moses, long after the time of Adam and Eve."

I'm not really concerned with whether it is a 'sin', but as our Roth/Rock rulers have demonstrated, inbreeding even among larger groups of people leaves dreadful deformities. You see, I am not at all opposed to the idea of creation or perhaps the seeding of life here from other worlds even; but the idea that there were just two people to start with seems unlikely. Which is my point, that the Bible is not meant to be taken literally, and the real meanings of the stories are the knowledge that has been hoarded by the mystery schools all this time, since knowledge is power and for them that is the power to control the masses.

As for the Nephilim, I just threw that one up there because, well two reasons:

1. The story of non-human beings coming from heaven (space?) to earth and breeding with humans is referred to by many different cultures the world over. While they may well be dead, their contribution to the genome would have lived on, right?

2. Are you familiar with rhesus-negative blood, and all the weird stuff associated with it? Evolutionists say it originated from a mutation of the blood, but blood isn't exactly a frequent mutator...

http://politically-confused.blogspot.com/2009/12/beyond-pale-rh-neg-blood-type-mystery.html

I think it is very possible that we are unwittingly on a farm.

"I don't believe the ruling classes of Europe have forced anything but Catholicism and its offshoot of Anglicanism; Christianity can't be forced, as it is a personal decision made in your heart."

It's psychological and spiritual terrorism though. What it says is that you must believe this or you are going to go to hell foreverandever (with zero proof offered of this) and that spiritual salvation can only be attained through their doctrine.

I believe we probably do live on after death and as evidence of this I offer, primarily, near-death experiences. Few, if any, have negative experiences, though they do describe a 'life review' process, which is interesting. Faith in Jesus in particular seems to have little influence on the outcome here. Or Allah, Krishna, Mithra etc.

As for the Bible, I think the most important line there is the first one. In the beginnining was the Word and the Word was God. The Bible is not the word of God, you are and I are and the whole universe is. All based on sound.

http://www.relfe.com/bible_codes.html

See the Word of God creating the universe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCmGjD9j9bU

Unknown said...

Genetically speaking, two people could have originally had a large enough gene pool to support and continue the population we see today. It's scientifically proven, even in the mainstream.

Yes, Nephilim probably still have a presence in the modern gene pool, but I really don't know. Interesting thought, though.

I first (and last) read about the rhesus thing on your blog, and I think that's interesting, but I don't think I grasp it well enough to comment confidently. Wish I had a longer attention span. (I'm like a curious goldfish.)

On 'spiritual terrorism':

The Bible says that law creates sin, and that there is a natural law imprinted on men's hearts (Romans 2:15-16). Those that did not hear of or did not accept Yeshua's sacrifice will be judged by their obedience to the law written on their hearts.

When you personally accept Yeshua's sacrifice for your disobedience to the law, you are 'dead' to the law, no longer bound by it, and will escape judgment by the law (Galatians 2:16-17).

All men break the law daily, as I can personally attest, and the penalty is death, but God's gift is eternal life through His Son's sacrifice. I know I break the law, but I am free from the law's punishment (Romans 8:1-2).

You are correct about us being created directly via His Word, but I know the Bible is God's Word because it is infallible and entirely correct, and it cannot be proven otherwise. One may certainly believe it to be fallible, as all humans have free will, but one cannot prove it fallible.

AdamS said...

"Wish I had a longer attention span. (I'm like a curious goldfish.)"

Haha, just like me. I blame TV myself.

"I know the Bible is God's Word because it is infallible and entirely correct, and it cannot be proven otherwise. One may certainly believe it to be fallible, as all humans have free will, but one cannot prove it fallible."

So circular reasoning is enough then? I must believe in the gospel of Humpty Dumpty or else I am to perish in the fryers of Hell, says so right here:

http://christplagiarized.com/Christ_Plagiarized/Blog/Entries/2010/4/16_A_reading_from_The_Humpty_Dumpty_Gospel.html

"And you, who deny the great Humpty, (or as his friends call him "The Big Hump") shall surely perish in the fryers of hell.
But ye who keep the sunny side up will know everlasting satisfaction that is only possible through The Great Hump." - Humpty Dumpty 1:1-2

Now, you can believe that the Gospel of Humpty is not the Word of The Great Cock, divine father of His Son Humpty, who was goosed into existence to provide mankind with salvation, because The Great Cock entrusted you with free will, but you cannot prove it! All the other false religions, including the heretic Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, they are all inventions of the evil Bad Egg.

As for bible errors, bear with me on this one, but here's one list. I'll get to the business of verifying this and discussing its correctness or otherwise tomorrow:

http://christplagiarized.com/Christ_Plagiarized/Bible_Errors.html

(Don't worry, I will be sure to use the King James Version of the Bible, as we all know it is the only infallible Word of God)

Older Posts


Undebunkable Chemtrails Video That The "Debunkers" Ignore...

...and yes, Chemtrails interfere with weather

(but why they are used, no-one fully knows...)

And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?

It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?

Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!

No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)

I'm Already Against The Next War

I'm Already Against The Next War
Stop the propaganda before it's here. If some kind of terror attack happens in the West, Iran probably didn't do it. They have no history of imperialism and would be suicidal to attack the West. Think who benefits. No bombing of Iran.