13 May 2011

UPDATE: Due to this BS thing where I can do everything with this blog except publish a post, I have moved home to Wordpress: http://ncnblogger.wordpress.com/ (this will remain as an archive and be damn sure I will still read all your wonderful blogs as ever). Those who have linked me please update the link. Thanks all. Looking forward to continued blogging in the future.

2 May

Today's news is that Osama is dead. Well it's sort of 10 year old news, but there you go. Supposedly one of the very mind controlled special forces shot him in the head, although given the notorious nature of the invading forces' willingness to kill someone then play dress up afterwards, who knows it may have been a woman who they drew a beard on with marker pen. Photo looks 'shopped but what do I know. Then again corpses just like your TV dinner keep very well in the freezer...lol...


http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Anyway I'm off to get kidney dialysis using only sand and donkey piss while being hunted by all the satellites and spy planes that a trillion dollar military budget can buy, for ten years. Ciao


PS does this mean the war on terror is over now and 'we' can come home and dismantle the police state and not have RFID passports and iris scans and creepy wiretaps anymore? (Comptroller says no)

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Budget Nonsense and Distraction - Trust Them, They Know Best

I usually escape it but today I was subjected to a small dose of Murdochian shiny-studio flashing-lights subliminal-ticker brainwashing, also known as Sky News.

Ah yes, this damned Tory budget is a return to evil Tory cuts! Oh no! And it is at the same time the result of years of uncontrolled lefty Labour spending! Or perhaps it is all of us, the irresponsible consumers, who are to blame for the national debt, because as we all know national debt and individual debt are the same thing. Oh no wait they're not!!!

Forgive me. It seems the surreal world of the TV has temporarily moved in and is trying to replace my critical faculties with They Know Best.

They Know Best is a daily use human spirit inhibitor which provides a fast and effective treatment to symptoms of independence, such as whining protests, asking difficult questions, getting in the face of powerful people, and not wanting to be pushed around.

Independence is a deadly contagion that usually can be prevented from spreading with liberal (and conservative) doses of They Know Best. Means of delivering the dosage tend to include airborne transmission via all corporate controlled media outlets, although the preferred method is delivery via buttock injection, delivered directly by a nearby law enforcement official.

Side effects may include wheezing and shortness of breath as you watch the stock market go up and down all day; unconscious actions due to high exposure to subliminals and neuro-linguistic programming; a slightly high feeling due to the fact that the bright visual stimuli of TV produces a similar chemical effect on the brain as do opiates; and stress due to your head being full of crap you just don't need to hear about, while the stuff you really need to know is ignored completely.

If you display any of these symptoms, please consult your doctor to see if there are alternate methods of delivering They Know Best which may be appropriate. If problems persist, call your local eugenics courts to report in for sterilisation - only healthy people full of They Know Best goodness are allowed the responsibility of raising the next generation!

Bear witness to these staggering testimonials:
"I've run my own 'summer fun camp' here in...uh...forget that. I'll say this though - before they was trying to climb over them there fences. But now, with They Know Best, I find they won't try anything. Well, except the soup, they'll always try that - even if we do piss in it!" - Anon, FEMA

"It's really hard juggling my priorities between being an ex-PM and a special envoy for peace in the Middle East. So you can imagine what it's like when the press hound me with cruel questions - how can I be a peace envoy in a region where I just started two wars, or, am I really a Catholic or do I prefer to bark at the moon - you know, silly sensationalism like that. I find a smidgen of They Know Best into the press water cooler before I receive any questions, has really done the trick" - Anthony B, Tel Aviv

"it dun good for me" - gorge w

"Yeah, I waterboarded him, like, all the way, to death, and I'd do it again. Oh wait, you're talkin' about They Know Best. Right. Yeah, it works. It's just not my style - too subtle" - Richard C

"My election signalled a new hope for the people of America and the people of the world. I had a mandate for the kind of change some people said they wanted, although what exactly that change was nobody really knew - least of all myself. So They Know Best was to me instrumental in this defining new age of patriotism without jingoism, recovery without jobs, and hope without substance. I am grateful to my superiors for their support on this issue and I will remain loyal to them. It can be said that without They Know Best, I would not have become President" - Barry, the 57 states of America

Trust They Know Best. These fine individuals do.

Now only 40 pieces of silver!


This post is about as substantial as today's budget. Ask the number one question nobody in the MSM is allowed to ask - WHY IS OUR CURRENCY ISSUED AS A DEBT? The "National Debt" is a fiction, created by (central) bankers, designed to steal the wealth of the nation. It doesn't need to be paid, it can never be paid by design, it needs to be abolished.

No comments:

Older Posts


Undebunkable Chemtrails Video That The "Debunkers" Ignore...

...and yes, Chemtrails interfere with weather

(but why they are used, no-one fully knows...)

And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?

It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?

Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!

No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)

I'm Already Against The Next War

I'm Already Against The Next War
Stop the propaganda before it's here. If some kind of terror attack happens in the West, Iran probably didn't do it. They have no history of imperialism and would be suicidal to attack the West. Think who benefits. No bombing of Iran.