13 May 2011

UPDATE: Due to this BS thing where I can do everything with this blog except publish a post, I have moved home to Wordpress: http://ncnblogger.wordpress.com/ (this will remain as an archive and be damn sure I will still read all your wonderful blogs as ever). Those who have linked me please update the link. Thanks all. Looking forward to continued blogging in the future.

2 May

Today's news is that Osama is dead. Well it's sort of 10 year old news, but there you go. Supposedly one of the very mind controlled special forces shot him in the head, although given the notorious nature of the invading forces' willingness to kill someone then play dress up afterwards, who knows it may have been a woman who they drew a beard on with marker pen. Photo looks 'shopped but what do I know. Then again corpses just like your TV dinner keep very well in the freezer...lol...


http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

Anyway I'm off to get kidney dialysis using only sand and donkey piss while being hunted by all the satellites and spy planes that a trillion dollar military budget can buy, for ten years. Ciao


PS does this mean the war on terror is over now and 'we' can come home and dismantle the police state and not have RFID passports and iris scans and creepy wiretaps anymore? (Comptroller says no)

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy

The policy is thus - everyone is a shill and disinfo from your own subjective perspective, and be grateful you don't agree with anyone on everything. It's a good sign.

(source) Whose side am I on? My side. I'm sure Messers Jones and Rense can take care of themselves just fine!

What, you want someone who is wholly independent of the System and tells you everything you need to know and is somehow not already six ft under?

After all, you say yourself, while arguing that person X is not telling the truth, that if they were right, how come they haven't been hunted down and removed by TPTB?

(Sometimes I wonder whether some of these exopolitics types are not one big cover for the leaking of classified info hidden amongst the whole "friendly tall blond ETs from the galaxy in Pegasus' arse" thing. That way most people would not believe you, but those who 'need to know' see through it.)

Most if not every anti-NWO 'celebrity' engages in lies or at least omits things. It's quite obviously part of the charade that keeps them right where they are and not onboard single engine aircraft with an inexperienced pilot trying to land in thick fog...

Alex Jones exposed?

Say what you must, I would not be writing this blog in the manner I am if not for the work of Jones. I think he's fairly genuine even if he probably is on some kind of leash. No human being could do empassioned radio four hours a day if they didn't believe at least somewhat in what they were doing. But the criticisms are mostly legit too. You need many other pieces of the puzzle which Jones does not discuss or downplays.

Nobody's going to spoon feed you the truth like here comes the choo-choo. If you want that, then need I remind you that TV news runs 24 hours a day?

3 comments:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

>> But the criticisms are mostly legit too. You need many other pieces of the puzzle which Jones does not discuss or downplays.

Hello.
I'm curious as to what these "criticisms" are to which you refer and believe are mostly legit.

Also, which pieces of the puzzle do you feel Jones does not discuss or downplays?

Understand, please, that I am not challenging what you've said here, I'm genuinely curious. I have seen several of A.J.'s movies/videos, and I own a few of them. But I have never watched his daily program, so my knowledge of what he believes/downplays is very limited. And I'm just wondering if you could put it in a nutshell for me, or direct me to a website that does, but which doesn't require I sift through a lot of back and forth ranting from maroons in the peanut gallery who sling epithets rather than facts.

Thanks!

~ D-FensDogg
'Loyal American Underground'

AdamS said...

Thanks for your curiosity. Well I wouldn't suggest anyone else, I don't think, than Jones to provide an outline of what's really going on in the world and make it accessible for ordinary folk who are in the process of detaching from the herd mentality, as I was a mere 18 months ago.

It's not so much that he lies, IMO, (with the exception of rare instances like the classic "Arabs run Hollywood" that all the anti-Jones sorts talk about) it's just that...

1. He poo poos all UFO/aliunz stuff. Doesn't even allow discussion of it. Not even Tesla. Does that mean I believe little green men fly around in saucers? No, my money's on covert human technology at this time. But I do not ridicule those who think otherwise, and who say they have experienced otherwise.

2. He could go further on the issue of Zionism. I understand why he does not, he's trying to reach mostly politically correct Christians who would recoil at the "Nazi" guy talking about global Zionism etc. But any mention of things like those nasty 'forged' Protocols, or the difference between four million and one million, and that's Nazi, apparently. Don't mistake me for an anti-Semite; it's the difference between the Torah and the Talmud. Also check again your Bible, looking for the Synagogue of Satan? I'd point at Khazaria and British Israel, whack those into a search engine and hopefully you'll get what I'm saying. The AAA
runs the world and they also label their worthless debt instruments AAA.

3. I am not a Christian. As you are, I don't expect you to agree with me on this one, but I feel his Christianity blinds him to the 'tyranny over the minds of men' that is the Church. Don't get me wrong, I salute and commend the large Christian, pro values etc contingent in the anti-NWO world; it's all down to subjective perspective I guess.

4. He seems to be a participant in AA breeding experiments. If that is the case then he definitely is an Illuminist. That's all I'll say about that.

As for general info sites, you're probably familiar with rense.com but if you aren't then there's a lot of the less politically correct (and/or more 'out there') info there. henrymakow.com is a favourite of mine, very pro-Christian and pro-values etc. I would also suggest zionistgoldreport.blogspot.com, damn that guy doesn't like the English but he knows his stuff, and I think he's right about the AAA.

And that's about it for now I think :)

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

AdamS ~
I thank you for your detailed response to my question(s)!

Some of what you speak of I am familiar with. A couple of the topics are somewhat new to me.

As for "#1", my money is on satanic manifestations, not extraterrestrials nor covert human technology or black ops.

I am familiar with the "Synagogue of Satan" reference, although my interpretation of it would probably differ.

And actually, I'm not what mainstream Christians today would call "a fellow Christian". I hold too many "unorthodox" views anathema to contemporary Christianity.

But anyway, thanks again for taking the time and the trouble to respond. I may follow up on some of it later, as time permits.

Best Wishes...

~ D-FensDogg
'Loyal American Underground'

Older Posts


Undebunkable Chemtrails Video That The "Debunkers" Ignore...

...and yes, Chemtrails interfere with weather

(but why they are used, no-one fully knows...)

And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?

It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?

Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!

No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)

I'm Already Against The Next War

I'm Already Against The Next War
Stop the propaganda before it's here. If some kind of terror attack happens in the West, Iran probably didn't do it. They have no history of imperialism and would be suicidal to attack the West. Think who benefits. No bombing of Iran.