Monday, 12 January 2009
9/11: Freudian Slip #3
The first 30 seconds are of Roemer on CNN. What follows are 'wtf' sayings of Bush, Rumsfeld, a clip of four 9/11 First Responders discussing the collapse of the WTC, and a Fox News interview at (according to the official story) the crash site of Flight 93.
Whoops! You're supposed to toe the official line, guys! It's unacceptable to lend credance to the 'outrageous conspiracy theories' which Bush says we must not tolerate...
What I think should also have been included was the Fox News clip in which the reporter says that the surrounding area following the Pentagon strike smelt of cordite - the signature component of military ordnance. That is part of Loose Change: Final Cut.
Also, if there is tons of other footage available of the Pentagon impact, why not release it and prove your point, Powers That Be? Unless you have something to hide, of course...
One thing I agree with the 'debunkers' of 9/11 alternetive theories on, is the incompetence of the Bush administration. I mean, no matter what the truth is about 9/11, these quotes demonstrate either blind stupidity, a Freudian slip, or an insult to the intelligence of the people.
- ► 2010 (647)
- More Globalist Nonsense
- Woman Pregnant for 60 Years
- Obama pwned by Rahm Emanuel!
- It's All Happening Too Fast
- URGENT: FEMA Camps, For Real!
- BBC Propaganda: Today's Highlights
- Trailer for "The Obama Deception"
- Gearing up for Iran 'Engagement'
- 'Democratic' Monarchy
- The Messiah: Yes He Can
- Just Watched 'The Great Global Warming Swindle'
- US Bailout = $8.5 TRILLION
- Gaza-Israel: Conflict in Review
- British Jewish Lawmaker likens Israel to Nazis
- Think you know Left and Right?
- Join Obama's Brownshirts
- So Sick Of 'Anti-Semitism'
- I Drank The Kool-Aid
- You Spelt Genocide Wrong
- Blasting the Big Brother Apologists
- 9/11: Freudian Slip #3
- Apocalypse Soon?
- Eugenics, anyone?
- I am a Socialist, and so are you!
- Banking for Dummies...
- Defining 'Liberal'
- Terror vs Shock 'n' Awe
- Israel Using Depleted Uranium?
- Richard Gage Makes The Case
- The Left-Right Division is about Gender
- Look Away, Deniers.
- Fluoride - Don't drink the water!
- Mounting Evidence
- Blueprint For Global Enslavement
- PROMOTING New World Order?
- We Could All Use a Megaphone...
- Just Watched Zeitgeist: Addendum
- ▼ Jan 2009 (38)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)