Tuesday, 6 January 2009
Look Away, Deniers.
I find it quite funny that people doubt the existence of the desire among some of the elite of this world, to establish a World Government. Surely we should be disagreeing as to how this will be formed, and what the end result will be, as opposed to whether it exists.
My concerns are that power would be even more thickly concentrated than it already is, in the hands of banking families and politicians. And that, if we get a rogue, authoritarian leader, who will act as counterbalance to them if there is only one government? Are those issues not legitimate reasons to doubt the Globalist ideal?
Heads out of the sand please.
- ► 2010 (647)
- More Globalist Nonsense
- Woman Pregnant for 60 Years
- Obama pwned by Rahm Emanuel!
- It's All Happening Too Fast
- URGENT: FEMA Camps, For Real!
- BBC Propaganda: Today's Highlights
- Trailer for "The Obama Deception"
- Gearing up for Iran 'Engagement'
- 'Democratic' Monarchy
- The Messiah: Yes He Can
- Just Watched 'The Great Global Warming Swindle'
- US Bailout = $8.5 TRILLION
- Gaza-Israel: Conflict in Review
- British Jewish Lawmaker likens Israel to Nazis
- Think you know Left and Right?
- Join Obama's Brownshirts
- So Sick Of 'Anti-Semitism'
- I Drank The Kool-Aid
- You Spelt Genocide Wrong
- Blasting the Big Brother Apologists
- 9/11: Freudian Slip #3
- Apocalypse Soon?
- Eugenics, anyone?
- I am a Socialist, and so are you!
- Banking for Dummies...
- Defining 'Liberal'
- Terror vs Shock 'n' Awe
- Israel Using Depleted Uranium?
- Richard Gage Makes The Case
- The Left-Right Division is about Gender
- Look Away, Deniers.
- Fluoride - Don't drink the water!
- Mounting Evidence
- Blueprint For Global Enslavement
- PROMOTING New World Order?
- We Could All Use a Megaphone...
- Just Watched Zeitgeist: Addendum
- ▼ Jan 2009 (38)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)