Thursday, 15 January 2009
I Drank The Kool-Aid
The truth is that Obama, whether or not he is a decent guy which he seems to be, is just the next globalist puppet. In fact, more than that, the Powers That Be love the guy. Henry Kissinger (on CNBC) said Obama's task is to create a New World Order, and that his election is 'a great opportunity' for such Change. He's a great guy, Kissinger. Really gives me faith in humanity.
Kissinger sees Obama's election as an opportunity for a New World Order (go to 2:45):
Raw Story report on Kissinger's comments (not in the censored MSM of course):
The elites' support for Barack is one reason I now am sure he will Change little, except for the worse (ban guns, bigger government, bring globalism).
Also, his reaction to the Israeli atrocities in Gaza has been pathetic, just showing how AIPAC and/or the elite has a stranglehold on US-Middle East policy. Just another puppet, I am afraid to say. You may tell me I was naive to believe otherwise, and you may be right.
I indeed drank the Kool-Aid on this one, as I believed to some degree in the partisan system, in spite of the obvious overall control from 'above'. In fact, this one US election has really proven beyond all doubt that the two major parties are in fact two sides of one coin. I suspect a similar reality to be in place in Britain too.
Think about the number of people who say things, about mainstream parties, like 'they're all the same'. Well I guess they're right.
- ► 2010 (647)
- More Globalist Nonsense
- Woman Pregnant for 60 Years
- Obama pwned by Rahm Emanuel!
- It's All Happening Too Fast
- URGENT: FEMA Camps, For Real!
- BBC Propaganda: Today's Highlights
- Trailer for "The Obama Deception"
- Gearing up for Iran 'Engagement'
- 'Democratic' Monarchy
- The Messiah: Yes He Can
- Just Watched 'The Great Global Warming Swindle'
- US Bailout = $8.5 TRILLION
- Gaza-Israel: Conflict in Review
- British Jewish Lawmaker likens Israel to Nazis
- Think you know Left and Right?
- Join Obama's Brownshirts
- So Sick Of 'Anti-Semitism'
- I Drank The Kool-Aid
- You Spelt Genocide Wrong
- Blasting the Big Brother Apologists
- 9/11: Freudian Slip #3
- Apocalypse Soon?
- Eugenics, anyone?
- I am a Socialist, and so are you!
- Banking for Dummies...
- Defining 'Liberal'
- Terror vs Shock 'n' Awe
- Israel Using Depleted Uranium?
- Richard Gage Makes The Case
- The Left-Right Division is about Gender
- Look Away, Deniers.
- Fluoride - Don't drink the water!
- Mounting Evidence
- Blueprint For Global Enslavement
- PROMOTING New World Order?
- We Could All Use a Megaphone...
- Just Watched Zeitgeist: Addendum
- ▼ Jan 2009 (38)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)