Wednesday, 6 October 2010
Louis Farrakhan: "I wanna expose 'em all!"
Now, I'm not overlooking his support for the genocidal Zimbabwean government policy of stealing land from white farmers, which ironically has caused Zimbabwe to go from plenty to starvation and thus hurt the black people of Zimbabwe who are supposed to benefit from these 'reparations', but at the same time, let it not be said there are no reasonable black leaders in existence. Farrakhan vs the 6% (fake) black man Obama? (Thomas Jefferson among other US presidents had more black ancestry than Obama, Obama is basically half arab half causasian.) No contest.
Oh, also here's a little fun from that site too. Pretzel twisting. Bwahaha. Look at the sponsors just in case you didn't notice them, now that's Die-versity, death by corporation. Smarmy bastards laughing about using us as their lab rats.
It is true that not one single human being in existence truly benefits from this hierachial insanity pyramid. The ones at the top may think they do, but they are clearly to the rest of us, the deadest of all, consumed by their own hatred.
- Links 31/Oct/10
- How Low Will The Frankfurt School Subversion Go?
- Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones talk 9/11
- What's In Placebos: Who Knows?
- Pushing The New World Currency
- Liverpool Police Beat Up Stab Victim
- Polarisation 101: Hamas Tells West To Stop Support...
- TV Commercials Shrink To Match Attention Spans
- Makow: "Diversity" is an Admission of Cultural Def...
- Oh Really, Sarkozy A Zionist Occupier?
- RSPCA Take Lessons From PETA
- Re - "Curb Stomping"...
- NHS Bribes Girls to get HPV Vaccine
- Britons Never Shall Be Slaves
- Links 27/Oct/10
- Brave and Crazy
- David Icke - Rise Like Lions
- Al Qaeda Jew Pretending to be Muslim Calls for Ter...
- The NWO Re-Engineered Family
- The UN's Crimes
- The Vaccine Isn't "Forced" - It's Just That You Ca...
- The Minstrel Boys Aren't Fighting For Freedom
- Foul Mouthed Raving Queers On A Pedestal
- Links 17/Oct/10
- The War on Men in Latvia
- Interest - Our Invisible Slavery
- Danish Leftist Gets Enriched By Stone Throwing Mus...
- Cancer is a Man Made Disease, Say Scientists
- Keeping It In The Family
- EU Refuses To Ban Feminising, Toxic BPA
- A Nice Story From Russia
- America Before Columbus
- X-Ray Emitting Backscatter Vans
- Glenn Beck show hosts laugh about Aspartame etc
- Currency War?
- Links on this Fine, CO2 Rich day 10/10
- H1N1 Vaccines, Round Two. + Wider (RFID?) Needles ...
- The Soulless Euthanasia Advocacy of Virginia Irons...
- David Icke and Alex Jones (Oct 2010)
- Don't Involve The Police Unless You Really Have To...
- Louis Farrakhan: "I wanna expose 'em all!"
- Chinese Scientists Dispute 'Out Of Africa' Theory
- Virulent Stem Rust Could Wipe Out World's Wheat
- British Army covers up "Deaths in Custody" in Iraq...
- EU 'president' Removes National Veto Powers
- On Trusting the Corrupt Medical Establishment
- A Positive View On All That Transpires Around Us
- Nigel Farage: The True State of the Union
- We larf at all you common useless feeders
- Real Life Trolling - Man Gatecrashes Feminist Rall...
- Depleted Uranium - Killing the Troops
- The New Hate Filled 10:10 Anti-CO2 Campaign
- ▼ Oct 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)