Sunday, 31 October 2010
How Low Will The Frankfurt School Subversion Go?
How men kissing each other on the lips in friendship is 'no longer taboo'
(note: this is absolute bollocks...I haven't heard or seen anything of the sort ever - these studies are produced to create the impression that everyone just looooves the new genderless world; I give people more credit than that.)
Heterosexual male students are more comfortable kissing their friends than ever before, researchers said today.
University students now see nothing wrong with showing friendship to another man through a kiss on the lips.
Researchers at the University of Bath found that 89 per cent of white undergraduate men at two UK universities and one sixth form college said they were happy to kiss another man on the lips through friendship.
They found that 36per cent of respondents had also engaged in sustained kissing, initially for shock value, but now they occurred just for 'a laugh'.
Daniel Eagles, an undergraduate at University of Bath, said he did not have a problem with kissing his male friends.
He said: 'I am comfortable to kiss my friends in situations such as their birthday or when someone scored a goal or just if we are having a laugh.
'Physical contact with your friends helps to bring you closer. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for more than a year and she doesn't think anything of it when I kiss my guy friends.'
Dr Eric Anderson, from the university's department of education, said: 'Heterosexual men kissing each other in friendship is an offshoot of what happens when homophobia is reduced.
'At these universities, overt homophobia has reduced to near extinction, permitting those men to engage in behaviour that was once taboo.
Now I know they promote all kinds of Cultural Marxism in academia, but honestly, do you really believe that? For instance, a friend of mine from school once told me a tale about his older brother who is now in the Army. He had a queer friend, who he 'tolerated', but once when they were drunk the foolish homosexual tried it on so to speak, and got a punch in the face. And that was the end of that story.
BBC want your stories of 'mixed race Britain'
They probably cook the numbers on this too. But what do I know.
You have a right to be 'xenophobic' to a degree. The Native Americans weren't xeno'phobic' enough, and look at what happened to them. If they had strung up Columbus when he got there, maybe they wouldn't have been near enough wiped out as they were. Their xenophilia was their undoing.
Speaking of which,
Migrants took 9 out of 10 new jobs under Labour
Nearly nine out of ten jobs created under Labour went to foreign-born workers, astonishing figures revealed last night.
Official statistics showed the vast majority of the rise in the employment total under the last Government was accounted for by workers born abroad.
Total numbers of those in work went up by two million during 13 years of Labour. But of those jobs, 1.8 million individuals were classed as ‘non-UK born’.
Just a quarter of a million declared themselves to be born in the UK.
"Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society" - D James Kennedy
What is the Frankfurt School?
Freud and the Frankfurt School
- Links 31/Oct/10
- How Low Will The Frankfurt School Subversion Go?
- Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones talk 9/11
- What's In Placebos: Who Knows?
- Pushing The New World Currency
- Liverpool Police Beat Up Stab Victim
- Polarisation 101: Hamas Tells West To Stop Support...
- TV Commercials Shrink To Match Attention Spans
- Makow: "Diversity" is an Admission of Cultural Def...
- Oh Really, Sarkozy A Zionist Occupier?
- RSPCA Take Lessons From PETA
- Re - "Curb Stomping"...
- NHS Bribes Girls to get HPV Vaccine
- Britons Never Shall Be Slaves
- Links 27/Oct/10
- Brave and Crazy
- David Icke - Rise Like Lions
- Al Qaeda Jew Pretending to be Muslim Calls for Ter...
- The NWO Re-Engineered Family
- The UN's Crimes
- The Vaccine Isn't "Forced" - It's Just That You Ca...
- The Minstrel Boys Aren't Fighting For Freedom
- Foul Mouthed Raving Queers On A Pedestal
- Links 17/Oct/10
- The War on Men in Latvia
- Interest - Our Invisible Slavery
- Danish Leftist Gets Enriched By Stone Throwing Mus...
- Cancer is a Man Made Disease, Say Scientists
- Keeping It In The Family
- EU Refuses To Ban Feminising, Toxic BPA
- A Nice Story From Russia
- America Before Columbus
- X-Ray Emitting Backscatter Vans
- Glenn Beck show hosts laugh about Aspartame etc
- Currency War?
- Links on this Fine, CO2 Rich day 10/10
- H1N1 Vaccines, Round Two. + Wider (RFID?) Needles ...
- The Soulless Euthanasia Advocacy of Virginia Irons...
- David Icke and Alex Jones (Oct 2010)
- Don't Involve The Police Unless You Really Have To...
- Louis Farrakhan: "I wanna expose 'em all!"
- Chinese Scientists Dispute 'Out Of Africa' Theory
- Virulent Stem Rust Could Wipe Out World's Wheat
- British Army covers up "Deaths in Custody" in Iraq...
- EU 'president' Removes National Veto Powers
- On Trusting the Corrupt Medical Establishment
- A Positive View On All That Transpires Around Us
- Nigel Farage: The True State of the Union
- We larf at all you common useless feeders
- Real Life Trolling - Man Gatecrashes Feminist Rall...
- Depleted Uranium - Killing the Troops
- The New Hate Filled 10:10 Anti-CO2 Campaign
- ▼ Oct 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)