Friday, 25 June 2010
It's Raining Oil In Louisiana - Will Gulf Oil Disaster Cause Famine?
Anyone remember that scene from The World Is Not Enough when Robbie Coltrane's character is drowning in oil as 007 questions him? For some reason I have thought of that scene as this oil so-called 'spill' unfolds. (Here, towards the end of the video) It's kind of ironic that mankind might be killed off by the very lifeblood of our industrial society. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some sick envirogenocidalist who thinks we deserve it, but it is deliciously ironic.
Wait until the new black death spreads around the whole world. How much oil is yet to come? I have for a while, cautiously, entertained abiotic oil theory and have been suspicious of the whole 'fossil fuel' 'oil is running out' meme. (I mean, it's a filthy fuel in many ways, there are better energy sources, but the Carbon Commies don't want any energy or industry at all, they only want the death of the West in order to facilitate their global Commie Luciferian utopia, but I digress.)
Anyway, instead of a shortage, we are faced with more oil than we know what to do with. Oil rain will kill crops, right? And once it's in the ocean conveyor belts it will spread worldwide, right?
Death toll TBC. 10 Figures not out of the question. The Georgia Guidestones suggest few will be allowed to survive this global Holodomor.
If, of course, THEY win.
- G20 Police Caught Dressed as Anarchists, Again
- Can You Visualise 21st Century Conscription?
- German Hating Football Thugs Should Be Ashamed of ...
- It's Raining Oil In Louisiana - Will Gulf Oil Disa...
- Israeli Mossad Attempt to Assassinate Turkish PM?
- England is the (All Seeing) Eye of the Illuminist ...
- Budget Nonsense and Distraction - Trust Them, They...
- Large Areas of Arizona Now Part of Mexican Narco S...
- Israeli Army Targeting Foreign Recruits, Western I...
- US Police Shoot Yet Another Dog (even after being ...
- Study: Ethnic diversity at school has a negative e...
- Armada of US and Israeli Warships Head For Iran
- Why Aren't Americans More Angry At Britain?
- Gang of Muslims Attack Anarchists
- Orders - 360 Rotational Fire
- "Knowing" Movie Predicted Oil Rig Explosion?
- Ten Stories The BP Oil Slick is Overshadowing
- BP Knew?
- Good News From Iceland, Free Speech Haven
- Orania, South Africa: "Where apartheid lives on"
- Wikileaks Founder Has Massacre Video
- Nuclear Warfare in Ancient India?
- EU Chief: "Democracy Could Disappear", Bailout of ...
- An Alternative History Of Slavery
- Iranian Aid Ships En Route to Gaza
- South African World Cup Crime Report
- George Soros: Act II of the financial crisis has b...
- Gulf Oil Slick "Could Go On Years And Years"
- Black Obama Supporter Punches White Tea Party Acti...
- IDF Flotilla "Attack" Video: Not The Mavi Marmara?...
- Saudis Green Light Israeli Attack on Iran
- Zionism 101: The Complete Story
- Would the Cumbria massacre have happened without t...
- OMG! Was the Mavi Marmara "Attack" Video A Hoax?
- Return of the German Mark? (Deutschmark)
- This is Animal Rights? PETA Kills Animals
- Kucinich: "We May Be Funding Our Own Killers In Af...
- Electropollution can cause type 3 diabetes
- Israel: One Race, One State
- USS Liberty 1967: When Israel Attacked America
- Waiting for Armageddon - trailer
- Still Don't Believe In The New World Order?
- Reasons Why I'm "Boycotting" The World Cup
- Buzz Aldrin: "There's A Monolith on Mars' Moon, Ph...
- Black French Serial Rapist's Defence: Racism! (tim...
- Banker's Advice: "Buy Land, Barbed Wire And Guns"
- Survey: Leftists Know Less About Economics (time t...
- IDF Fabricates Anti-Semitic Flotilla Audio Tape (A...
- World War 3: Webster Tarpley on Iran Attack Scenar...
- Israel Guns Down Four Palestinian Fishermen (Also:...
- "Abolish the White Race" (Harvard Magazine 2002 Ar...
- Pat Buchanan: Lift The Siege of Gaza
- Norway-Style UFO Spiral Over Australia
- On Charlie Skelton's Bilderberg Reporting
- Tories Pushing to Introduce GM Frankenfood?
- MV Rachel Corrie Boarded by Israeli Commandos
- Timeline of Obama's Reaction to the Gulf Oil Volca...
- Fast-Roping 101
- Billionaire-Libertarian Escape Pods
- Michael Savage on the Flotilla incident and Global...
- Assorted Further Flotilla Fallout
- The Perfect Storm: Total Chaos Begets Total Order
- Update: The Gaza Flotilla And The Valiant MV Rache...
- A Message From The Government Trolling Department
- "Summer of Discontent" Forecast...Again? Right Thi...
- Makow: Israel the Primary Source of Anti-Semitism
- ▼ Jun 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)