Monday, 28 June 2010
Can You Visualise 21st Century Conscription?
(I think it would be quite easy to conscript millions of people in any Western nation today. All it would take is a switch in coverage of the brainwashing MSM for a few months)
"From the ages of 18 to 27, every Russian male is subject to callup. Those who cannot avoid the draft spend two years in grim, impersonal institutions that at best are brutal and at worst, fatal." (And believe me I've read One Soldier's War in Chechnya, that is no understatement, they beat people to death in training)
1. Nuclear Weapons.
Has to be the first port of call in this discussion. I cannot see there being a major conflict without both sides having at least one nuclear armed nation. I am pro-nuke and believe the nuclear weapon acts as a deterrent between nations the same way that firearms act as a deterrent protecting individuals from the criminal minded. As evidence for this I cite the abundant lack of actual warfare between nuclear armed nations. (Thankfully!) Without nukes there would already have been a land war, probably in the 50s or early 60s, between Russia and the US, fought across Germany and the rest of Europe.
Yet while nuclear weapons act as a deterrent, the possibility of a nuclear war is always there, if a little cliche, almost humourous, something one is not supposed to take seriously in these modern, 'can't-we-all-just-get-along' times. Well that's exactly the problem from the rulers' point of view - the idea that we can all just get along without mutilating each other on a regular basis, now that is bad for business, especially aethereal business. The interdimensional birds go hungry.
So I envisage some kind of (real or fake) scrapping of nuclear weapons, or event in which both sides destroy each others' nuclear capabilities, for instance it may turn out that anti-ballistic missile technology is far superior to the incoming missiles, or that both sides simply agree not to use nukes at all. Probably for environmental reasons. Can you imagine that? "Greening" warfare? Green = Death, get that straight. And I don't mean military green, not in this case, I mean Gaia Green. Less lead, more dead.
There is definitely something absurd about a death machine being environmentally friendly. Although what exactly I'm not sure. After all, if humans are the problem to the environment, then a few million dead humans can only benefit the ecosystem, right? The more the merrier.
I doubt nuclear warfare would actually occur. Although, who knows, certainly the prospect of staging a nuclear event and blaming it on Iran is veeeery much in the, ahem, pipeline. And if you don't think Mossad has nukes under every major Western city, my question to you is why on earth do all Western governments grovel to and worship them hmm? Might want to consider moving a little away from London, NY or any other would be target with that scenario in mind, and stay the hell away from events that may be targeted by nuclear terrorism - #1 on my personal list is the Zion Olympics in London. I have a feeling HM will be somewhere else during that event. I may be wrong of course but I will not risk being vapourised to prove it.
2. Would They? Conscription for a Third World War.
Okay so let's suppose there is a war declared by the financial oligarchs (and of course it won't be fought by them), between Israel-US-UK-Europe and Iran-Syria-Russia-possibly China. Not as one sided as you might think, oh no.
In order for any Western nation to fight a major war, due to the small scale of their volunteer military forces, they would be obliged to conscript people in some capacity. Remember that I am not talking about a likely scenario here, but it is a distinct possibility if we follow previous patterns of economic pillage followed by world war to drown the evidence in blood.
First I ask you this - instead of thinking how ludicrous it would be for our nation and others to be involved in a major war this decade, which you might well do so, consider the position the banking families are in. Their almost-100-year age of debt based fiat currencies has finally brought the world's richest nations to the brink of collapse. The game is up. The internet is exposing them. What did Hitler do in 1944 when his little game of toy soldiers was clearly coming to an end? He attacked with what he had left, and heck it almost paid off did it not?
These rats, when backed into a corner, will do anything before they bite the cyanide in their bunkers. Yes you and I may be afraid of what lies in the future, but believe me they are more scared of us, by orders of magnitude, than we are of them. Their game is death and misery and control. Without control they are without purpose. The psychopath is enslaved by this game - the game of controlling others. And so, behind the facade of invincibility, we find scared little children afraid of anything they don't control.
And you're telling me they wouldn't start a world war to hold onto their power???
Conscription is a laughable prospect in the modern era, rightfully so. Look at the obesity and unfitness of the people. It is a joke, right? Can you imagine your neighbours, all of them of fighting age, carrying rucksacks and rifles all day? Absurd!
How many would refuse? How many would refuse on conscientious grounds? How many would refuse because they're simply too lazy? I remember what passed for PE at school. LOL! No discipline in this generation. I know it's a cliche but seriously, I can't imagine it. Conscription.
Maybe that's why ObamaChangeCameron want us to all do National Service again. Teach those kids to obey the government's orders. Kill! Kill! No, stop snoozing in front of the TV, we only brainwashed you with that to make you more submissive until we needed you. Now we need you! Kill!
Can you imagine David Cameron or Nick Clegg, we will fight them in the mountains and on the pipelines, the poppy fields and in the streets, oh boy that would be something. Some things don't change though - Churchill was an Illuminist, a NWO Zionist same as Hitler, all part of the big human sacrificing game.
If you don't think conscription is possible, just take a look at the British recruits for the Boer War:
There was also embarrassment at the poor health of the British recruits, with up to 40% being found unfit for military service. Most were suffering from poverty-related illnesses such as rickets. Concern over the health of the recruits coincided with increasing concern for the general state of the poor in Britain.
They'll take you short tall fat skinny living dead you will all be seated or propped upright where necessary to grease the wheels of death. It may take a fighting fit young soldier to carry a full pack and weapon on patrol but any slob can man a UAV right here at home from his or her armchair. I have a feeling that may well be one of the darker future applications of the internet. Heck, flying UAV's is child's play, right? And children don't need to know the ins and outs of what they're doing so let's call it a game, right? But for now that's all future talk.
3. Are We Being Prepared For What's To Come?
My immediate answer to this is a definite Yes.
Just look at all the apocalyptic themed games, movies; anyone who has seen the 28 ____ Later films will recognise they are preparing current and future military/police to view 'infected' citizens as the enemy. One may even suggest that preparation culminated in the swine flu epic failure of 2009. I Am Legend also referenced this theme, and the number of videogames on the subject is ludicrous. The concept really became a pop culture phenomenon; but has it primed the emerging generation for such an event in reality?
I have written many times, criticising the military themed games that are designed to desensitise their audience to the horrors of war. Now science fictional violence is one thing. Semi-realistic military based violence (primarily against Russians and Arabs btw, take note of your future 'enemy') is another. Recruitment to the US Army must be increased by their game America's Army, otherwise they would not continually update it, and keep on providing it for free. I have read what people have said before, about actually signing up for armed services literally based on a video game. Sad but true.
The other angle is the apocalyptic-nuclear war theme in games like Fallout, I guess of course the Terminator films, and the US TV show Jericho (not seen personally but lots of CT types are always citing it).
Now there is always argument whenever pop culture is cited as 'evidence' of the intent of the ruling class. Let me refute some of the common criticisms:
- They don't know what the oligarchs are planning.
No, the people who run the entertainment industry are by contrast closely connected to the oligarchy and their black magick 'religion'; see Vigilant Citizen for excellent exposes on this.
- They're just entertaining you.
Certainly, these storylines can be riveting, but when they seem to predict real life events like 9/11 or the Gulf Oil disaster (or these are remarkable coincidences), closer attention must be paid to the content of current media which may contain warnings of future events.
- They are independent of the government.
No, or not always; often films like Machete, which is designed to ignite ethnic conflict in America, or Black Hawk Down, which was one of several pro-interventionist films (also Tears of the Sun) that conveniently came out before 9/11 to get people ready for war, will have government funding. BHD (I've seen the making of where they admit it, the USgov were the only people they could get UH60s from so they say, and in return they let USgov influence the script and write out the bad stuff like the massacre of Somali elders by gunship as they were discussing how to make peace with the Americans, which is largely greased over in most histories of that period) and Machete definitely have both had government support, ie they are direct government propaganda productions.
4. How Would You React To A Conscription Event?
What military training is designed to do, among other things, is pre-program the recruit with set responses to extreme and difficult situations. This kind of prepatory mindset is not only for soldiers, however. How would you, the citizen, behave in the event of the outbreak of a global conflict?
You'd be surprised how many people would simply enlist if they are told to, I think. If everyone else is doing it, that will be enough. That's not necessarily me criticising people who do enlist in the military; I think them to be courageous, yes, but misguided and exploited also. Now if they were simply defending their country, not their corporate MI bosses' opium fields thousands of miles away, I would have a very diferent answer.
But the truth is that 'war', ie the mass consumption of human life, has never been required and never will be; on the contrary, war is to the rulers of the world the highest purpose, not a means to an end (ie freedom/safety etc, the way the pro-war proles see it) but the highest end in itself.
Without this realisation I am not surprised if you laugh at the prospect of a large scale land war with some form of conscription in our time. But take it or leave it, don't say people haven't told you before it begins. The very thing which is often (sadly) called 'paranoia' today, is what may prevent future atrocities. Look at how THEY got their arses handed to them over swine flu, say what you will that was a major victory IMO. World war is the standard last resort and, in this era of unfolding chaos, all the cards are going to be in play. We must prevent further wars as things collapse, so the criminals responsible can be identified and prosecuted.
And then following the collapse, there shall be a NWO. But whose?...
The Shape of Things to Come
- G20 Police Caught Dressed as Anarchists, Again
- Can You Visualise 21st Century Conscription?
- German Hating Football Thugs Should Be Ashamed of ...
- It's Raining Oil In Louisiana - Will Gulf Oil Disa...
- Israeli Mossad Attempt to Assassinate Turkish PM?
- England is the (All Seeing) Eye of the Illuminist ...
- Budget Nonsense and Distraction - Trust Them, They...
- Large Areas of Arizona Now Part of Mexican Narco S...
- Israeli Army Targeting Foreign Recruits, Western I...
- US Police Shoot Yet Another Dog (even after being ...
- Study: Ethnic diversity at school has a negative e...
- Armada of US and Israeli Warships Head For Iran
- Why Aren't Americans More Angry At Britain?
- Gang of Muslims Attack Anarchists
- Orders - 360 Rotational Fire
- "Knowing" Movie Predicted Oil Rig Explosion?
- Ten Stories The BP Oil Slick is Overshadowing
- BP Knew?
- Good News From Iceland, Free Speech Haven
- Orania, South Africa: "Where apartheid lives on"
- Wikileaks Founder Has Massacre Video
- Nuclear Warfare in Ancient India?
- EU Chief: "Democracy Could Disappear", Bailout of ...
- An Alternative History Of Slavery
- Iranian Aid Ships En Route to Gaza
- South African World Cup Crime Report
- George Soros: Act II of the financial crisis has b...
- Gulf Oil Slick "Could Go On Years And Years"
- Black Obama Supporter Punches White Tea Party Acti...
- IDF Flotilla "Attack" Video: Not The Mavi Marmara?...
- Saudis Green Light Israeli Attack on Iran
- Zionism 101: The Complete Story
- Would the Cumbria massacre have happened without t...
- OMG! Was the Mavi Marmara "Attack" Video A Hoax?
- Return of the German Mark? (Deutschmark)
- This is Animal Rights? PETA Kills Animals
- Kucinich: "We May Be Funding Our Own Killers In Af...
- Electropollution can cause type 3 diabetes
- Israel: One Race, One State
- USS Liberty 1967: When Israel Attacked America
- Waiting for Armageddon - trailer
- Still Don't Believe In The New World Order?
- Reasons Why I'm "Boycotting" The World Cup
- Buzz Aldrin: "There's A Monolith on Mars' Moon, Ph...
- Black French Serial Rapist's Defence: Racism! (tim...
- Banker's Advice: "Buy Land, Barbed Wire And Guns"
- Survey: Leftists Know Less About Economics (time t...
- IDF Fabricates Anti-Semitic Flotilla Audio Tape (A...
- World War 3: Webster Tarpley on Iran Attack Scenar...
- Israel Guns Down Four Palestinian Fishermen (Also:...
- "Abolish the White Race" (Harvard Magazine 2002 Ar...
- Pat Buchanan: Lift The Siege of Gaza
- Norway-Style UFO Spiral Over Australia
- On Charlie Skelton's Bilderberg Reporting
- Tories Pushing to Introduce GM Frankenfood?
- MV Rachel Corrie Boarded by Israeli Commandos
- Timeline of Obama's Reaction to the Gulf Oil Volca...
- Fast-Roping 101
- Billionaire-Libertarian Escape Pods
- Michael Savage on the Flotilla incident and Global...
- Assorted Further Flotilla Fallout
- The Perfect Storm: Total Chaos Begets Total Order
- Update: The Gaza Flotilla And The Valiant MV Rache...
- A Message From The Government Trolling Department
- "Summer of Discontent" Forecast...Again? Right Thi...
- Makow: Israel the Primary Source of Anti-Semitism
- ▼ Jun 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)