Wednesday, 23 June 2010
England is the (All Seeing) Eye of the Illuminist Storm
Wednesday April 16, 1746. The Battle of Culloden. Fought between the Highlanders loyal to Bonnie Prince Charlie and BRITISH (that's important) Goverment troops. There was a small skirmish later on that year but it's not counted as a battle as such."
Or do we go all the way back to 1066 (btw do you think the usourious basterds would have accompanied William on his journey across the channel? Although we are strictly pre-'floating London' here, methinks it's likely):
The Norman conquest was a pivotal event in English history. It largely removed the native ruling class, replacing it with a foreign, French-speaking monarchy, aristocracy, and clerical hierarchy. This, in turn, brought about a transformation of the English language and the culture of England in a new era often referred to as Norman England.
By bringing England under the control of rulers originating in France, the Norman conquest linked the country more closely with continental Europe, lessened Scandinavian influence, and also set the stage for a rivalry with France that would continue intermittently for many centuries. It also had important consequences for the rest of the British Isles, paving the way for further Norman conquests in Wales and Ireland, and the extensive penetration of the aristocracy of Scotland by Norman and other French-speaking families, with the accompanying spread of continental institutions and cultural influences.
The Norman conquest is viewed as the last successful conquest of England"
So what gives? Why so peaceful, especially when all hell has been brought down on nearby nations again and again, not least during the 20th century. The eye of the storm, so to speak. All-seeing eye I guess...
Just to be clear I am specifically citing England here, not Britain and certainly not Ireland, given history. How can a country raise an empire that dominated the world, be involved centrally in the manipulated two world wars, and come off virtually unscathed? Magick is my answer, it's as good an explanation as any other.
"During the 12th century Venetian merchants make excellent use of the exclusive trading privilege granted them in the Byzantine empire, in 1082, for their help against the Normans. But their wealth and arrogance provoke profound hostility in Constantinople."
Why if that doesn't reek of British Israel City of London Corp...so the big boys move around a little. Venice, London, same con different place same bloodlines same Big Game. Have you ever noticed that Venetian sounds a lot like Phonecian? Perhaps a little languagemagic there. So when the time is right, alas it will be time to move operations elsewhere.
The places of peace amidst neverending conflict are where THEIR moneymagick operations are found...it's like they have an invisible force field protecting them from the surrounding shells and cannons...der Schweitz immediately comes to mind...
"If you want to know where the power lies, ask who you cannot criticise"
"If you want to know where the power lies, ask where does not get vaporised"
I am curious as to who did and did not get bombed during the London Blitz. I bet the British-MI-run Nazis didn't lay a finger on the trading houses of Gerald Celente's white shoe boys.
"The City, like many areas of London and other British cities, fell victim to large scale and highly destructive aerial bombing during World War II, in what is known as The Blitz. Whilst St Paul's Cathedral survived the onslaught, large swathes of the City did not. A major rebuilding programme therefore occurred in the decades following the war, in some parts (such as at the Barbican) dramatically altering the City's urban landscape. The destruction of the City's older historic fabric however allowed, and continues to allow, the construction of modern and larger-scale developments in parts of the City"
Unless, of course, they wanted to build new shiny moneymagick buildings but the pesky old ones and their owners were in the way...problem solved ;)
Yes, if THEY were thrown out of Britain they would simply move. I'm sure it's happened plenty of times before. But as of now it's misleading to say America controls Britain - it's another tail wagging the dog scenario. I do say old chap. The only solution is to break the spell THEY hold over us...which might not be possible due to the human condition being as it is - we make good slaves, don't we?
- G20 Police Caught Dressed as Anarchists, Again
- Can You Visualise 21st Century Conscription?
- German Hating Football Thugs Should Be Ashamed of ...
- It's Raining Oil In Louisiana - Will Gulf Oil Disa...
- Israeli Mossad Attempt to Assassinate Turkish PM?
- England is the (All Seeing) Eye of the Illuminist ...
- Budget Nonsense and Distraction - Trust Them, They...
- Large Areas of Arizona Now Part of Mexican Narco S...
- Israeli Army Targeting Foreign Recruits, Western I...
- US Police Shoot Yet Another Dog (even after being ...
- Study: Ethnic diversity at school has a negative e...
- Armada of US and Israeli Warships Head For Iran
- Why Aren't Americans More Angry At Britain?
- Gang of Muslims Attack Anarchists
- Orders - 360 Rotational Fire
- "Knowing" Movie Predicted Oil Rig Explosion?
- Ten Stories The BP Oil Slick is Overshadowing
- BP Knew?
- Good News From Iceland, Free Speech Haven
- Orania, South Africa: "Where apartheid lives on"
- Wikileaks Founder Has Massacre Video
- Nuclear Warfare in Ancient India?
- EU Chief: "Democracy Could Disappear", Bailout of ...
- An Alternative History Of Slavery
- Iranian Aid Ships En Route to Gaza
- South African World Cup Crime Report
- George Soros: Act II of the financial crisis has b...
- Gulf Oil Slick "Could Go On Years And Years"
- Black Obama Supporter Punches White Tea Party Acti...
- IDF Flotilla "Attack" Video: Not The Mavi Marmara?...
- Saudis Green Light Israeli Attack on Iran
- Zionism 101: The Complete Story
- Would the Cumbria massacre have happened without t...
- OMG! Was the Mavi Marmara "Attack" Video A Hoax?
- Return of the German Mark? (Deutschmark)
- This is Animal Rights? PETA Kills Animals
- Kucinich: "We May Be Funding Our Own Killers In Af...
- Electropollution can cause type 3 diabetes
- Israel: One Race, One State
- USS Liberty 1967: When Israel Attacked America
- Waiting for Armageddon - trailer
- Still Don't Believe In The New World Order?
- Reasons Why I'm "Boycotting" The World Cup
- Buzz Aldrin: "There's A Monolith on Mars' Moon, Ph...
- Black French Serial Rapist's Defence: Racism! (tim...
- Banker's Advice: "Buy Land, Barbed Wire And Guns"
- Survey: Leftists Know Less About Economics (time t...
- IDF Fabricates Anti-Semitic Flotilla Audio Tape (A...
- World War 3: Webster Tarpley on Iran Attack Scenar...
- Israel Guns Down Four Palestinian Fishermen (Also:...
- "Abolish the White Race" (Harvard Magazine 2002 Ar...
- Pat Buchanan: Lift The Siege of Gaza
- Norway-Style UFO Spiral Over Australia
- On Charlie Skelton's Bilderberg Reporting
- Tories Pushing to Introduce GM Frankenfood?
- MV Rachel Corrie Boarded by Israeli Commandos
- Timeline of Obama's Reaction to the Gulf Oil Volca...
- Fast-Roping 101
- Billionaire-Libertarian Escape Pods
- Michael Savage on the Flotilla incident and Global...
- Assorted Further Flotilla Fallout
- The Perfect Storm: Total Chaos Begets Total Order
- Update: The Gaza Flotilla And The Valiant MV Rache...
- A Message From The Government Trolling Department
- "Summer of Discontent" Forecast...Again? Right Thi...
- Makow: Israel the Primary Source of Anti-Semitism
- ▼ Jun 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)