Sunday, 8 February 2009
"The CIA owns everyone in major media"
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
- William Colby, former Director of the CIA.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." Almost everything you read or see in your newspaper or on TV is false information, mostly CIA disinformation which is "leaked." You have been conned by professional main stream press and CIA disinformation artists." - again, former CIA director William Colby.
"The CIA is not now nor has it ever been a central intelligence agency. It is the covert action arm of the President's foreign policy advisers. In that capacity it overthrows or supports foreign governments while reporting 'intelligence' justifying those activities. It shapes its intelligence, even in such critical areas as Soviet nuclear weapons capability, to support presidential policy. Disinformation is a large part of its covert action responsibility, and the American people are the primary target of its lies." - Ralph McGehee, former CIA intelligence analyst "Deadly Deceits: My 25 Years in the CIA".
I just happened upon these today, but it isn't too much of a surprise. This is why independent journalism is so important. Stop swallowing what you see on teevee about some CIA report that is being banded about as justification for government or military action (specifically I am thinking about the reports that basically say "OH NO! TERRORISTS UNDER YOUR BED!")
- ► 2010 (647)
- Home Schoolers Under Attack
- No More Extraordinary Rendition Excuses
- The Real Paradigm
- Guide to CCTV Destruction
- Time to Ban Knives?
- Chinese Cloud Seeding
- Shoe Thrower: "I wanted to restore pride of Iraq"
- Why 'Nationalization'...isn't
- New Film "The International"
- "The Legacy of Gun Control"
- John F. Kennedy vs the Federal Reserve
- NAFTA foes have HOPE for Obama renegotiation
- Don't Blame the Jews
- My Take on Defining the 'New World Order'
- Trends Forecaster Predicts Revolution Soon
- Been reading about the Clinton Body Count
- Intent of the Stimulus Bill
- Severity of Global Warming 'underestimated'
- So now the G7 defend Free Trade?
- The Cotton Wool Kids, victims of fear-mongering
- It's a Boy! (and that's just the father)
- Nanny says, 'Look out for ice!'
- New UK libertarian ad
- I am going to scare you
- UK's CO2 plan 'certain to fail'
- Oh, this is too much...
- Iran cannot be bullied like Iraq
- Aussie Bush Fires "Like A Bomb Blast"
- Civil Unrest Makes EU Governments Nervous
- "The CIA owns everyone in major media"
- What is the plan in Afghanistan?
- Don't Worry, Salt Shipments are on the way!
- "Torture Will Test Obama's Idealism"
- Global Tyranny Will Be Defeated
- Orwell's 1984: A Warning
- The New World Order in Their Own Words
- My 9/11 Doubts Laid To Rest
- Thank you for telling me, Lords!
- US Troops asked if they would shoot US Citizens
- Fox News: 9/11 Truthers are 'mentally ill'
- Eco-Children 'Re-Educating' Parents
- Central Banks: Begging, Borrowing, Stealing
- More on the Geopolitical Situation
- The Grand Chessboard War Continues
- ▼ Feb 2009 (45)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)