Sunday, 8 February 2009
"Torture Will Test Obama's Idealism"
Premise 1: Obama is an idealist 'good guy'.
Premise 2: Obama is stopping torture.
Premise 3: Torture is effective.
Premise 4: Torture is necessary.
Premise 5: Terrorism is not secret service/government-sponsored.
All of the above is of course false. Obama is no idealist. Torture is continuing, only not at Guantanamo. Torture was abandoned centuries ago because it didn't yield anything worthwhile. Thus, even if there was a real outside terrorist threat torture would not be necessary or useful. Most of the terrorism in the West has been government-sponsored.
But, do you see the false debate this article creates in your mind? Do you even realise it programs you to consider arguments for and against torture, when governments pre-9/11 had abandoned torture because it is useless? (Not just this article or this paper, the entire MSM, especially TV news; but this is a good example of 'psych-warfare'.)
And, since you are thinking about whether torture is right or wrong (lol), you aren't thinking about who benefited from 9/11, or whether empire-building should continue, or whether the criminal central banks should control the issue of money, or whether the banking mafias are setting up a one world police state.
So, is the writer idealistic, or just a globalist new world order shill? Take your pick.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Home Schoolers Under Attack
- No More Extraordinary Rendition Excuses
- The Real Paradigm
- Guide to CCTV Destruction
- Time to Ban Knives?
- Chinese Cloud Seeding
- Shoe Thrower: "I wanted to restore pride of Iraq"
- Why 'Nationalization'...isn't
- New Film "The International"
- "The Legacy of Gun Control"
- John F. Kennedy vs the Federal Reserve
- NAFTA foes have HOPE for Obama renegotiation
- Don't Blame the Jews
- My Take on Defining the 'New World Order'
- Trends Forecaster Predicts Revolution Soon
- Been reading about the Clinton Body Count
- Intent of the Stimulus Bill
- Severity of Global Warming 'underestimated'
- So now the G7 defend Free Trade?
- The Cotton Wool Kids, victims of fear-mongering
- It's a Boy! (and that's just the father)
- Nanny says, 'Look out for ice!'
- New UK libertarian ad
- I am going to scare you
- UK's CO2 plan 'certain to fail'
- Oh, this is too much...
- Iran cannot be bullied like Iraq
- Aussie Bush Fires "Like A Bomb Blast"
- Civil Unrest Makes EU Governments Nervous
- "The CIA owns everyone in major media"
- What is the plan in Afghanistan?
- Don't Worry, Salt Shipments are on the way!
- "Torture Will Test Obama's Idealism"
- Global Tyranny Will Be Defeated
- Orwell's 1984: A Warning
- The New World Order in Their Own Words
- My 9/11 Doubts Laid To Rest
- Thank you for telling me, Lords!
- US Troops asked if they would shoot US Citizens
- Fox News: 9/11 Truthers are 'mentally ill'
- Eco-Children 'Re-Educating' Parents
- Central Banks: Begging, Borrowing, Stealing
- More on the Geopolitical Situation
- The Grand Chessboard War Continues
- ▼ Feb 2009 (45)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)