Sunday, 8 February 2009
The New World Order in Their Own Words
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England
"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." - George Washington
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." - A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, 1933
"National Socialism will use its own revolution for establishing of a new world order." Adolph Hitler during World War II
"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have." - Richard Salent, former president, CBS News
"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." - Ted Turner
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." - Prince Philip
"Let me control a peoples' currency and I care not who makes their laws." - Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild in a speech to a gathering of world bankers February 12, 1912. The following year, the USA subscribed to the 'services' of the newly incorporated Federal Reserve, headed by Mr. Rothschild.
"The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of "liberalism" they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief
"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." - Strobe Talbot
"Other countries will not take lectures about the so-called new world order from a British prime minister who cannot deliver basic public services run by his own failing government." - Tony Blair
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller
- ► 2010 (647)
- Home Schoolers Under Attack
- No More Extraordinary Rendition Excuses
- The Real Paradigm
- Guide to CCTV Destruction
- Time to Ban Knives?
- Chinese Cloud Seeding
- Shoe Thrower: "I wanted to restore pride of Iraq"
- Why 'Nationalization'...isn't
- New Film "The International"
- "The Legacy of Gun Control"
- John F. Kennedy vs the Federal Reserve
- NAFTA foes have HOPE for Obama renegotiation
- Don't Blame the Jews
- My Take on Defining the 'New World Order'
- Trends Forecaster Predicts Revolution Soon
- Been reading about the Clinton Body Count
- Intent of the Stimulus Bill
- Severity of Global Warming 'underestimated'
- So now the G7 defend Free Trade?
- The Cotton Wool Kids, victims of fear-mongering
- It's a Boy! (and that's just the father)
- Nanny says, 'Look out for ice!'
- New UK libertarian ad
- I am going to scare you
- UK's CO2 plan 'certain to fail'
- Oh, this is too much...
- Iran cannot be bullied like Iraq
- Aussie Bush Fires "Like A Bomb Blast"
- Civil Unrest Makes EU Governments Nervous
- "The CIA owns everyone in major media"
- What is the plan in Afghanistan?
- Don't Worry, Salt Shipments are on the way!
- "Torture Will Test Obama's Idealism"
- Global Tyranny Will Be Defeated
- Orwell's 1984: A Warning
- The New World Order in Their Own Words
- My 9/11 Doubts Laid To Rest
- Thank you for telling me, Lords!
- US Troops asked if they would shoot US Citizens
- Fox News: 9/11 Truthers are 'mentally ill'
- Eco-Children 'Re-Educating' Parents
- Central Banks: Begging, Borrowing, Stealing
- More on the Geopolitical Situation
- The Grand Chessboard War Continues
- ▼ Feb 2009 (45)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)