Friday, 13 February 2009
The Cotton Wool Kids, victims of fear-mongering
Cotton Wool Kids Part 1:
For some reason, Part 2 cannot be embedded:
It's just so sad to see the victims of media hype and fear-mongering, who WANT to RFID their kids. It reminds me of Hiroshima survivors' accounts of people who have been burnt and dehydrated to the point of death by the blast, blindly stumbling around the hillsides until they fall over. Or, in possibly the worst story, crushing and drowning each other in a puddle, which everyone was desperate to drink from. I digress, but the point is that the psychological damage done to these quasi-human beings by the media is comparable to the physical damage done to Hiroshima 'zombies'. And both sets of people do irrational things and unintentionally harm others as a result.
In defence of my home country, I can assure you that most people in Britain are not like this. But these are just the worst of the worst cases - media hype has probably affected the way just about every child is raised. (Vaccines are good - ignore the mercury, This food causes cancer - but aspertame does not, Home schooled kids are stupid - but state schools are not government indoctrination centres, etc.)
- ► 2010 (647)
- Home Schoolers Under Attack
- No More Extraordinary Rendition Excuses
- The Real Paradigm
- Guide to CCTV Destruction
- Time to Ban Knives?
- Chinese Cloud Seeding
- Shoe Thrower: "I wanted to restore pride of Iraq"
- Why 'Nationalization'...isn't
- New Film "The International"
- "The Legacy of Gun Control"
- John F. Kennedy vs the Federal Reserve
- NAFTA foes have HOPE for Obama renegotiation
- Don't Blame the Jews
- My Take on Defining the 'New World Order'
- Trends Forecaster Predicts Revolution Soon
- Been reading about the Clinton Body Count
- Intent of the Stimulus Bill
- Severity of Global Warming 'underestimated'
- So now the G7 defend Free Trade?
- The Cotton Wool Kids, victims of fear-mongering
- It's a Boy! (and that's just the father)
- Nanny says, 'Look out for ice!'
- New UK libertarian ad
- I am going to scare you
- UK's CO2 plan 'certain to fail'
- Oh, this is too much...
- Iran cannot be bullied like Iraq
- Aussie Bush Fires "Like A Bomb Blast"
- Civil Unrest Makes EU Governments Nervous
- "The CIA owns everyone in major media"
- What is the plan in Afghanistan?
- Don't Worry, Salt Shipments are on the way!
- "Torture Will Test Obama's Idealism"
- Global Tyranny Will Be Defeated
- Orwell's 1984: A Warning
- The New World Order in Their Own Words
- My 9/11 Doubts Laid To Rest
- Thank you for telling me, Lords!
- US Troops asked if they would shoot US Citizens
- Fox News: 9/11 Truthers are 'mentally ill'
- Eco-Children 'Re-Educating' Parents
- Central Banks: Begging, Borrowing, Stealing
- More on the Geopolitical Situation
- The Grand Chessboard War Continues
- ▼ Feb 2009 (45)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)