Saturday, 7 March 2009
But instead, the UK Government's Frank campaign has decided to double down on their bets, and warn us of the terrible dangers of 'cannabbiss'.
It has been upgraded from a Class C drug to a Class B, despite it never having killed a single person. Now, you may be wondering, why do I care? I don't smoke weed. Point is;
a) this highlights the immorality of the entire drug war - 'we will stop you from putting this substance into your system';
b) this demonstrates the hypocrisy of our drug laws - cigarettes and alcohol kill thousands of people a year, but they aren't banned while cannabis/marijuana, which doesn't directly kill anyone, is;
c) it also shows the lengths government is willing to go to in order to persuade people not to use a drug that is outside of their control. Cannabis is grown in the attics of council houses, while the genuinely dangerous drugs are grown in fields in Colombia or Afghanistan and shipped here by the establishment (oh no conspiracy theorist alert!).
For the record, no I do not advocate the use of cannabis, nicotine, etc. Get 'high' from life, not from a substance. But do I care whether someone else wants to smoke a spliff? No. They make their own choices.
More to the point, the deadly and expensive drug war drains our resources, fills our prisons and condemns generations to life under criminal gangs. Let's end drug prohibition.
"You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws." - Ron Paul
- ► 2010 (647)
- Join, or Die, in 2009
- Cervical Cancer jab - please...just don't.
- Longer schooling cuts dementia risk (says a Uni)
- Don't vote Conservative if you want real change
- G20 Protests: A Microcosm of Left and Right
- Vaccine Revolt in Ukraine
- Homeless Californians get to go to a camp
- Spraying viruses on meat, for your own good
- Wake Up Call
- "Ultimate Undebunkable 9/11 Truth Crash Course"
- Obama GIVE Act ==> DRAFT
- How to make a cannibal holocaust
- Greens want to slaughter 30 million Brits
- I feel betrayed by The Young Turks
- Chemtrail Cinema
- "Imagine" by Ron Paul
- The Obama Magic wearing off?
- Sounds like Dunkirk...
- The UN's global green "new deal"
- The Music of Aimee Allen
- A Salute to Officer Jack McLamb
- William Shatner on gun control...
- Obama slashing benefits for Veterans?
- Ron Paul vs Ben Bernanke (again)
- US Gun Banners Making Their Move
- Times: Nobody listens to real climate change exper...
- FILM: Obama and the Global Elite
- Michael Savage predicts "Reichstag Fire-like event...
- POLITICO: Bildebergers Excite Conspiracists
- Read the leaflet issued to police in Missouri
- NAFTA, NAU, Emergency Powers, and the NWO
- Did Vaccines Really Save Us?
- Emergency Broadcast: New World Order Ahead
- Chuck Norris on the Alex Jones Show
- US Constitution Supporters are Terrorists
- Should we tax fat people?
- Oath Keepers
- Had time to watch The Obama Deception
- Chemtrails: Indisputable Video Evidence
- TV's effects on brain 'like opium'
- EU President on "Global Warming Alarmism"
- NWO wouldn't cross Chuck Norris
- "Quantitative Easing" insults our intelligence
- EARLY LAUNCH: The Obama Deception
- Climate 'denial' is now a mental disorder
- Three Jailed for Equipping Militants Overseas
- The Unholy Alliance: CIA and Drug Trade
- ONLY the vaccinated died from Spanish 'Flu?
- Gaming Good for Children, Study Says
- Spy Agencies' Computer Project "Scrapped"
- Land of the Free
- A Few References to the NWO in the media
- These are the people screwing you
- American Soldier Stands Up For Freedom
- Um, what balancing act?
- ▼ Mar 2009 (56)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)