Sunday, 1 March 2009
Um, what balancing act?
(Image: 'Obamanoids' may have turned the page, but they fail to notice it's still the same book.)
"To this very day, there are some Americans who want to stay in Iraq longer, and some who want to leave faster," Obama said in his announcement Friday.
There are, but the latter 'some' is probably 8 out of 10, at least, of the population. The former 'some' represents the psychologically enslaved, 1-in-a-thousand who thinks Bush needed to invade Iraq because Divine Intervention told him to. The folks who would say "Kill 'em all! Let God sort 'em out..."
^ I should at this point remind readers that the vast majority of the sentiment of the Bible is anti-war, and this is not an attack on Christians, rather uber-hawks who twist religion for their own ends. And by that I mean the 'bomb Iran' crowd. WWJD? Apparently, he'd kick off WW3 to avoid looking weak on the world stage.
Most importantly, let's cast our minds back to an early promise from His Most Holy Worthiness Hopey Mc Change Change the Third, Barack H Obama, which was...(drum roll):
To 'bring in the Joint Chiefs of staff on his first day as president and order them to begin withdrawing troops from Iraq'
To immediately begin the withdrawal, is what that sounds like (I remember 'out in 6 months' as being a talking point during the race against Hillary). It all sounded pretty good. Now it's at a bare minimum 16 months, and would you really trust that number considering its source?
The truth in one sentence...No troops will be coming home anytime soon.
In fact, more are going abroad from the US, due to the expansion in Afghanistan/Pakistan - which is also where those who left Iraq are heading.
The only balancing act Obama is doing is balancing public opinion against the evil being done in his name by the globalists. He's a lot better at being the witty salesperson than Bush was.
And that's why he is twice as dangerous.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Join, or Die, in 2009
- Cervical Cancer jab - please...just don't.
- Longer schooling cuts dementia risk (says a Uni)
- Don't vote Conservative if you want real change
- G20 Protests: A Microcosm of Left and Right
- Vaccine Revolt in Ukraine
- Homeless Californians get to go to a camp
- Spraying viruses on meat, for your own good
- Wake Up Call
- "Ultimate Undebunkable 9/11 Truth Crash Course"
- Obama GIVE Act ==> DRAFT
- How to make a cannibal holocaust
- Greens want to slaughter 30 million Brits
- I feel betrayed by The Young Turks
- Chemtrail Cinema
- "Imagine" by Ron Paul
- The Obama Magic wearing off?
- Sounds like Dunkirk...
- The UN's global green "new deal"
- The Music of Aimee Allen
- A Salute to Officer Jack McLamb
- William Shatner on gun control...
- Obama slashing benefits for Veterans?
- Ron Paul vs Ben Bernanke (again)
- US Gun Banners Making Their Move
- Times: Nobody listens to real climate change exper...
- FILM: Obama and the Global Elite
- Michael Savage predicts "Reichstag Fire-like event...
- POLITICO: Bildebergers Excite Conspiracists
- Read the leaflet issued to police in Missouri
- NAFTA, NAU, Emergency Powers, and the NWO
- Did Vaccines Really Save Us?
- Emergency Broadcast: New World Order Ahead
- Chuck Norris on the Alex Jones Show
- US Constitution Supporters are Terrorists
- Should we tax fat people?
- Oath Keepers
- Had time to watch The Obama Deception
- Chemtrails: Indisputable Video Evidence
- TV's effects on brain 'like opium'
- EU President on "Global Warming Alarmism"
- NWO wouldn't cross Chuck Norris
- "Quantitative Easing" insults our intelligence
- EARLY LAUNCH: The Obama Deception
- Climate 'denial' is now a mental disorder
- Three Jailed for Equipping Militants Overseas
- The Unholy Alliance: CIA and Drug Trade
- ONLY the vaccinated died from Spanish 'Flu?
- Gaming Good for Children, Study Says
- Spy Agencies' Computer Project "Scrapped"
- Land of the Free
- A Few References to the NWO in the media
- These are the people screwing you
- American Soldier Stands Up For Freedom
- Um, what balancing act?
- ▼ Mar 2009 (56)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)