Tuesday, 31 March 2009
Join, or Die, in 2009
And so we fastforward to 2009...and a similar situation is at hand. We are all Settlers now, living under the oppression of a small number of financial oligarchs. We just haven't had time to notice, because they have generally managed to stay in the shadows. We have been so wealthy compared to other times in history, that for decades we haven't noticed the parasite feeding on our wealth and prosperity. We didn't need to notice; we were getting by just fine. The central banks were pillaging, but we had enough left over to feed our denial about the nature of our leadership; anyone telling the truth was a conspiracy theorist and not to be trusted.
But now, in part by design, but also I believe to a degree by accident, the economy is now truly screwed. I might be wrong, but I don't believe the globalists wanted it to pan out quite like it has. Everything has gone. Yes, the economy of the world was supposed to collapse, so that people would cry out for a world government to save them, but like this? I think it's either a miscalculation on their part, or an accident. Either way, they've gone too far this time. Even their own lackeys are facing ruin in this crisis. They realise they are selling their own children, as well as everyone else, down the river...the game isn't so appealing anymore, now it's for real.
So, why bring up 'Join, or Die'?
Simple. One of the most effective ways to destroy the resistance of the people is to divide them. Everyone knows what 'divide and conquer' means.
As the elite get more desperate, they will up the ante of playing people off against one another. If you can stoke racial tensions, or class tensions, or religious/atheist groups, or exploit political divisions, or any other arbitrary divide you care to think of; you have the power to rule in a way you could not do otherwise, since people won't be looking at you but at each other.
Thus, united we stand, while divided, we fall. Total cliche, but also totally true. Don't look down your nose at people who hold different opinions, or are part of different 'groups'. The message of freedom is infectious; like Morgellons Disease, it is persistent, but thankfully it's the kind of infection "we can believe in".
Don't believe me? As a former mainstream left-winger, who owes a debt of enlightenment (no Masonic reference intended) primarily to the Campaign for Liberty website, I say that nobody is immune to the message. If we 'join', then we need not 'die'.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Join, or Die, in 2009
- Cervical Cancer jab - please...just don't.
- Longer schooling cuts dementia risk (says a Uni)
- Don't vote Conservative if you want real change
- G20 Protests: A Microcosm of Left and Right
- Vaccine Revolt in Ukraine
- Homeless Californians get to go to a camp
- Spraying viruses on meat, for your own good
- Wake Up Call
- "Ultimate Undebunkable 9/11 Truth Crash Course"
- Obama GIVE Act ==> DRAFT
- How to make a cannibal holocaust
- Greens want to slaughter 30 million Brits
- I feel betrayed by The Young Turks
- Chemtrail Cinema
- "Imagine" by Ron Paul
- The Obama Magic wearing off?
- Sounds like Dunkirk...
- The UN's global green "new deal"
- The Music of Aimee Allen
- A Salute to Officer Jack McLamb
- William Shatner on gun control...
- Obama slashing benefits for Veterans?
- Ron Paul vs Ben Bernanke (again)
- US Gun Banners Making Their Move
- Times: Nobody listens to real climate change exper...
- FILM: Obama and the Global Elite
- Michael Savage predicts "Reichstag Fire-like event...
- POLITICO: Bildebergers Excite Conspiracists
- Read the leaflet issued to police in Missouri
- NAFTA, NAU, Emergency Powers, and the NWO
- Did Vaccines Really Save Us?
- Emergency Broadcast: New World Order Ahead
- Chuck Norris on the Alex Jones Show
- US Constitution Supporters are Terrorists
- Should we tax fat people?
- Oath Keepers
- Had time to watch The Obama Deception
- Chemtrails: Indisputable Video Evidence
- TV's effects on brain 'like opium'
- EU President on "Global Warming Alarmism"
- NWO wouldn't cross Chuck Norris
- "Quantitative Easing" insults our intelligence
- EARLY LAUNCH: The Obama Deception
- Climate 'denial' is now a mental disorder
- Three Jailed for Equipping Militants Overseas
- The Unholy Alliance: CIA and Drug Trade
- ONLY the vaccinated died from Spanish 'Flu?
- Gaming Good for Children, Study Says
- Spy Agencies' Computer Project "Scrapped"
- Land of the Free
- A Few References to the NWO in the media
- These are the people screwing you
- American Soldier Stands Up For Freedom
- Um, what balancing act?
- ▼ Mar 2009 (56)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)