Friday, 24 April 2009
Captured, Killed, Never Existed, Now Captured Again
Infowars - Al Qaeda chief in Iraq: Captured, Killed, Never Existed, Now Captured Again
You couldn’t make it up if you tried. AFP today reports that Al-Qaeda chief in Iraq, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, has been captured and arrested. The problem with this is that al-Baghdadi has already been reported captured, previously reported killed and even said to have never actually existed by the U.S. military.
“Abu Omar al-Baghdadi was arrested today in Baghdad,” Baghdad security spokesman Major General Qasim Atta told AFP.
“It was Iraqi forces who arrested him based on an intelligence tipoff from someone,” he added.
Also known as Abu Hamza al-Baghdadi and Abu Abdullah al-Rashid al-Baghdadi, many questions have surrounded the so called leader of al Qaeda’s political front organization the “Islamic State of Iraq”.
He was thought to have been one of the figures to succeed the equally shadowy Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as a leader of insurgent forces in Iraq in 2006, after al Zarqawi, who was also previously reported captured and killed on several occasions, was laid to rest for good by the PR arm of the Pentagon.
The announcement of al-Baghdadi’s capture today jars with multiple previous reports from up to two years ago, detailing his arrest, his death and even questioning his existence altogether.
In March 2007, the Interior Ministry of Iraq claimed that al-Baghdadi had been captured in Baghdad. This was reported by AP and picked up by the likes of CNN, whose report stated that another insurgent had positively confirmed al-Baghdadi’s identity.
The U.S. military denied that al-Baghdadi was in their custody, however, and one day later Iraqi officials retracted their statements regarding his arrest.
Indeed this back and forth announcement of capture and later retraction occurred three times in the space of one week.
Then one month later, on May 3, 2007, the Iraqi Interior Ministry announced that al-Baghdadi had been killed by American and Iraqi forces north of Baghdad.
However, in July 2007, the U.S. military reported that al-Baghdadi had never actually existed and was, for all intents and purposes, a myth.
A reportedly high ranking “Al Qaeda in Iraq” detainee identified as Khaled al-Mashhadani, then claimed that al-Baghdadi was a fictional character created to give an Iraqi face to a foreign-run terror group, and that the “Islamic State of Iraq” was a “virtual organisation in cyberspace” created by al-Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Ayub al Masri.
The person claiming to be Baghdadi continued to release video and audiotapes attacking U.S. occupation of Iraq, but refused to show his face.
The U.S. military’s claim that Baghdadi is a fictitious character was then challenged in May 2008 after a police chief in Haditha said Baghdadi’s real identity is Hamed Dawood Mohammed Khalil al Zawi. “He was an officer in the security services and was dismissed from the army because of his extremism,” the police chief told al Arabiya television.
Now Baghdadi has been reported captured again!
This saga is another example of how a manufactured smoke and mirrors propaganda veils reality. The “war on terror” mantra continues to be propagated as justification to wage permanent occupation and control over the middle east by the global elite.
Al Qaeda in Iraq, al Zarqawi, al Baghdadi and the legions of other al qaeda operatives who have been reportedly captured and killed over and over are used as interchangeable PR tools.
Are or were any of them ever real? Possibly. However that matters little now.
Once again 99% of the corporate media will no doubt enthusiastically champion this latest arrest as a key victory in the continuing war on terror, and the majority of Americans who even notice will not take a second glance at the ludicrous back story.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Countdown to 1776!
- TIME Sell Forced Vaccination Propaganda
- Peter Lavelle: The New World Order is Good
- Swine Flu Crisis: WHO Level 5 Declared
- No Coal, No Carbon...for the Earth, Comrades!
- Jim Shaw, former Freemason, 33rd Degree
- Ordo ab Chao: Swine Flu Edition
- New World Order Card Game from 1995
- UK's new saviour, David Cameron
- Daily Kos wants to End the Fed!
- Defending David Icke: Not a "far-right" neo-Nazi
- Has AIDS Already Been Cured?
- Captured, Killed, Never Existed, Now Captured Agai...
- Gurkha Veterans deserve right to stay
- Cut Down Trees to Fight Global Warming
- "Interrogation Techniques" is Newspeak for Torture...
- Why we need to kill the babies
- Reduce Your Water Footprint
- Cops can now 'take all your stuff'
- Operation Amalgam Virgo, June 2001
- The Amish don't suffer from Autism
- Don't forget the Grace Commission
- I'm supposed to die at 11! Wait...what?
- Ve Vere Jast Vollowing Orders!
- Change your lifestyle to save the planet!
- "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"
- Demand transparency from the Fed...
- Does Anyone Believe the FSA?
- Bertrand Russell is SCUM
- A Reminder: Obama Youth
- How to deal with the police...
- Green Nut Prophesises Collapse of Society
- How Obama suckered the Anti-Warists
- Drugs from the Internet are dangerous...
- The Media Whores Have Come Round to Ron Paul
- Footnotes on Israel, Zionism, Divide and Conquer
- Stench of Cover-up over G20 death
- Iraq War vet: "I am a Terrorist"
- Jeff Rense Show, guest Gerald Celente
- Alan Colmes Show, guest Alex Jones
- Well, at least he's human.
- Navy raid on pirates, US Captain freed
- Obama surrounded by crime and low-lifes?
- Bird flu reportedly transported by Dept Homeland S...
- Oath Keepers at Lexington Green
- What does a trillion dollars look like?
- The BNP: A threat?
- The Hope Opiate
- A revolutionary solution to piracy...
- Echoes of PNAC?
- The Government is Already Geo-Engineering
- The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global ...
- Posters to keep the sheep in line
- Take your shot...or this happens
- Cenk Uygur blames Fox News for ADHD Shooter
- Obama's First 100 Days: they really meant it
- Stephen Jones tells '911 debunkers' to put up or s...
- The Obama Haze IS Clearing
- AP: Obama Looks At Climate Engineering
- Government wants to order us what to eat
- News on the latest Riot Gear Murder
- US Marine: "Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me DEATH!"
- Loans to carmakers...in Euros
- Glenn Beck's debunking: Debunked!
- Aaron Russo on the World Gov agenda
- The 9/11 Proof finally arrives
- Pushing ice cap paranoia with half-truths
- Bob Chapman on the end of the dollar and more
- Propaganda opportunity not missed by MSM
- Max Keiser: Bankers are Financial Terrorists
- Shame On You, riot police
- Art that helps you research the NWO
- I break down some globalist MSM shilling
- HR 1207: Audit the Fed!
- FT: "The World Needs an Unbiased Risk Assessor"
- What I didn't know about Peter "animal rights" Sin...
- Luke Rudkowski (out of prison) talks to Alex Jones...
- The ADL are 'hideously anti-Semitic'
- ▼ Apr 2009 (78)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)