Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Jim Shaw, former Freemason, 33rd Degree
A Freemason's 33rd Degree Initiation
In the interests of space, I quote the really weird stuff here:
When my turn came I was ushered into the office and seated. The very first question I was asked was, "Of what religion are you?" Not long before this I would have answered with something like, "I believe the Ancient Mysteries, the 'Old Religion,' and I believe in reincarnation." However, without thinking at all about how to answer, I found myself saying, "I am a Christian."
After they sent me back out I sat down and thought about it. When the next man came out, I asked him, "Did they ask you if you are a Christian?" He said, "Yes, they did."
"What did you tell them?" I asked, and he replied, "I told them 'Hell no, and I never intend to be!'"
Then he said a strange thing to me, "They said I'm going higher," and he left through a different door, looking pleased.
One of the Conductors then handed the "candidate" a human skull, upside down, with wine in it. "May this wine I now drink become a deadly poison to me, as the Hemlock juice drunk by Socrates, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate the same" (the oath).
There were some extremely prominent men there that day, including a Scandinavian King, two former presidents of the United States, an internationally prominent evangelist, two other internationally prominent clergymen, and a very high official of the federal government, the one who actually presented me with the certificate of the 33rd Degree.
Dressed in long, black, hooded robes, we marched in, single file, with only our faces partly showing, and took our seats.
There was something very tomb-like about the setting. The silence was broken only by the organ, playing mournfully in the background, and there was no light except for the little that came through the windows. After the opening prayer (from which the name of Jesus Christ was conspicuously excluded), I stood and opened the service.
As I had done so many times before, I said, "We meet this day to commemorate the death of our 'Most Wise and Perfect Master,' not as inspired or divine, for this is not for us to decide, but as at least the greatest of the apostles of mankind."
As I spoke these words that I had spoken so many times before, I had a strange and powerful experience. It was as if I were standing apart, listening to myself as I spoke, and the words echoed deep within me, shouting their significance. They were the same words I had spoken so many times before, but had meaning for me now. They made me sick, literally ill, and I stopped.
The realization of what I had just said grew within me like the rising of a crescendo. I had just called Jesus an "apostle of mankind" who was neither inspired nor divine! There was a silent pause that seemed to last a very long time as I struggled with a sick smothering within.
After this we took our places at the table shaped like a cross and sat down. The setting was dark, our long, sweeping robes were solid black, our faces nearly concealed in the hoods, and the mood was one of heavy gloom. The Christ-less prayers and the hymns we sang fit right in. The one word that would describe the entire event would be "black." It was, indeed, a Black Communion - a strange Black Mass.
Then I asked the officers to extinguish the candles in the large Menorah. One by one they rose, walked to the center of the room, extinguished a selected candle and left the room.
Finally, with only the center candle still burning, I arose, walked sadly to the Menorah and extinguished the last candle - the candle representing the life of Jesus, our "Most Wise and Perfect Master." We had dramatized and commemorated the snuffing out of the life of Jesus, without once mentioning his name, and the scene ended with the room in deep silent darkness. I walked out of the room, leaving only the darkness and the stillness of death.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Countdown to 1776!
- TIME Sell Forced Vaccination Propaganda
- Peter Lavelle: The New World Order is Good
- Swine Flu Crisis: WHO Level 5 Declared
- No Coal, No Carbon...for the Earth, Comrades!
- Jim Shaw, former Freemason, 33rd Degree
- Ordo ab Chao: Swine Flu Edition
- New World Order Card Game from 1995
- UK's new saviour, David Cameron
- Daily Kos wants to End the Fed!
- Defending David Icke: Not a "far-right" neo-Nazi
- Has AIDS Already Been Cured?
- Captured, Killed, Never Existed, Now Captured Agai...
- Gurkha Veterans deserve right to stay
- Cut Down Trees to Fight Global Warming
- "Interrogation Techniques" is Newspeak for Torture...
- Why we need to kill the babies
- Reduce Your Water Footprint
- Cops can now 'take all your stuff'
- Operation Amalgam Virgo, June 2001
- The Amish don't suffer from Autism
- Don't forget the Grace Commission
- I'm supposed to die at 11! Wait...what?
- Ve Vere Jast Vollowing Orders!
- Change your lifestyle to save the planet!
- "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"
- Demand transparency from the Fed...
- Does Anyone Believe the FSA?
- Bertrand Russell is SCUM
- A Reminder: Obama Youth
- How to deal with the police...
- Green Nut Prophesises Collapse of Society
- How Obama suckered the Anti-Warists
- Drugs from the Internet are dangerous...
- The Media Whores Have Come Round to Ron Paul
- Footnotes on Israel, Zionism, Divide and Conquer
- Stench of Cover-up over G20 death
- Iraq War vet: "I am a Terrorist"
- Jeff Rense Show, guest Gerald Celente
- Alan Colmes Show, guest Alex Jones
- Well, at least he's human.
- Navy raid on pirates, US Captain freed
- Obama surrounded by crime and low-lifes?
- Bird flu reportedly transported by Dept Homeland S...
- Oath Keepers at Lexington Green
- What does a trillion dollars look like?
- The BNP: A threat?
- The Hope Opiate
- A revolutionary solution to piracy...
- Echoes of PNAC?
- The Government is Already Geo-Engineering
- The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global ...
- Posters to keep the sheep in line
- Take your shot...or this happens
- Cenk Uygur blames Fox News for ADHD Shooter
- Obama's First 100 Days: they really meant it
- Stephen Jones tells '911 debunkers' to put up or s...
- The Obama Haze IS Clearing
- AP: Obama Looks At Climate Engineering
- Government wants to order us what to eat
- News on the latest Riot Gear Murder
- US Marine: "Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me DEATH!"
- Loans to carmakers...in Euros
- Glenn Beck's debunking: Debunked!
- Aaron Russo on the World Gov agenda
- The 9/11 Proof finally arrives
- Pushing ice cap paranoia with half-truths
- Bob Chapman on the end of the dollar and more
- Propaganda opportunity not missed by MSM
- Max Keiser: Bankers are Financial Terrorists
- Shame On You, riot police
- Art that helps you research the NWO
- I break down some globalist MSM shilling
- HR 1207: Audit the Fed!
- FT: "The World Needs an Unbiased Risk Assessor"
- What I didn't know about Peter "animal rights" Sin...
- Luke Rudkowski (out of prison) talks to Alex Jones...
- The ADL are 'hideously anti-Semitic'
- ▼ Apr 2009 (78)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)