Sunday, 26 April 2009
Defending David Icke: Not a "far-right" neo-Nazi
Boston Top News Examiner article attacking David Icke and Infowars
I'd better get it out of the way that I do not agree with everything stated by David Icke; I'm not particularly concerned by the possibility that the global elite are reptillians and I don't believe in the New Age/spiritual stuff. But hey, to each his own.
There exists, in my view, a false smear that Icke is an anti-Semite, or that he is a neo-Nazi. The best place to start with this is the infamous Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. This, for the uninitiated, is a text from the late 1800s supposedly detailing a Jewish elite's plan for world conquest.
The Protocols have been said to be a forgery, and a hoax. In a sense this is correct. However, if you read what is in the Protocols, it does bear semblance to real-world events that followed during the 20th Century, and which are continuing: the push for world economic and ultimately military dictatorship is very real. Does this mean that the Protocols were right all along? No.
There does exist a global elite. Some say they are Jewish - personally I disagree. The history of the house of Rothschild, for example, is one of a Jewish connection, support for Zionism, and financial control. Are the three things related? Not necessarily. The concept of the 'elite Jewish bankers' outlined by many including Hitler is not essentially true - as Icke said, they don't give a damn about ordinary Jews, as it is clear that Hitler was funded by big money from the Anglosphere.
I don't personally believe that the globalist conspiracy is a Jewish one...just the example of 'them' funding Hitler above is fairly damning to that claim. As I have said before, if there is a religious ideology driving their work, it is Satanism (evidence for this coming from Bohemian Grove among other things...doesn't look very Jewish to me...)
So, if the elite aren't Jewish, why is Icke saying they are? The answer is that this is another thing myself and Icke would disagree on. It is indisputable that large numbers of Zionists (distinguishing Zionist from Jew at this point) are connected to the power elite, whether via AIPAC, or big banks, or the Israeli Government.
"We the Jewish people control America" - Ariel Sharon
The Israeli influence on America is obvious, clear and uncontestable. The unconditional support from the US for a racist state that has done little but ethnically cleanse (^) since its inception, is in my opinion shameful. This leads some to decide that Israel is the pinnacle of global power today, and thus that the globalist One World Government/New World Order conspiracy is Jewish or Zionist in nature. With this I do not agree - it's over-simplistic.
So I believe that the Protocols, or the texts from which the Protocols were apparently copied, are genuine in a sense. They outline the structure of the global conspiracy quite well. But they make it look as if the eternal Jew is responsible for it all, which looks like classic divide and conquer to me. The elites can then hide behind Judaism and Israel, and make it look as if 'the Jews' are to blame for their actions.
The ADL have to be mentioned here too. They smear anything anti-New World Order as being anti-Semitic; it's what they do, they are a hate group. They were also involved in writing the recent MIAC report calling libertarians terrorists. They cite the Protocols as an example of why anti NWO people are Jew haters.
This is another reason why the Protocols were most likely a fraud to label the globalist agenda as being Jewish, so that anyone who recognised and opposed it could easily be painted an anti-Semite. Ironically, the ADL does everything they can to encourage anti-Semitism by these actions, but I think people shouldn't take the bait.
So, after explaining the background to what I would call a vicious smear, is Icke a neo-Nazi? Let's take a look, shall we...
- Does he believe in racial supremacy and racial ideology? No.
- Does he believe the world Jewry is a plague on the Earth? No, he merely said once that the elite of the planet are Jewish. Not something I agree with but hardly neo-Nazi. Also, his main claim about the elites is that they are reptillians from another dimension; I hadn't heard he had said they were Jewish before until this was pointed out. The two hardly go hand in hand.
- Does he say the Holocaust never happened or that it was justified, or that it should be repeated? No.
- Does he have an admiration for Adolf Hitler? No.
- Does he endorse eugenics? No, he opposes the eugenics/Nazi-related global elite.
- Does he support a fascist political agenda? No, he opposes the NWO's fascist political agenda.
Seig Icke! Or not.
ADL smear on Icke:
Icke, David. Added 9/30/01.
In an essay on his Web site titled "Alice in Wonderland and the WTC disaster," conspiracy theorist and anti-Semite David Icke writes, "If you are looking for the force behind the U.S. atrocities, just ask: who benefits?" According to Icke, the September 11 attacks were the doing of the Illuminati, "the force that seeks to control this world and introduce its global fascist state." Although the world was moving towards global centralized fascism, Icke writes, it was not moving fast enough to suit the elites, who saw opposition to their globalization plans growing. As a result, they planned something of "enormous magnitude" that would "so devastate the collective human mind" that "solutions" could be offered that "would advance the agenda in a colossal leap almost overnight." According to Icke, Osama Bin Laden, though "deeply misguided," is no more responsible for the attacks than Icke was. He was the equivalent of Lee Harvey Oswald, a convenient villain upon which the crime could be blamed.
'Cause all that sounds sooo anti-Semitic! And the Illuminati are not necessarily Jewish either, just to clear that up. They are allegedly a satanic cult as much as anything else. Some claim they are Jewish, personally again I don't agree. Ordinary Jewish people wouldn't endorse their crimes or their strange rituals as displayed at the Grove. Some do have Jewish blood relations, some are ostensibly Jews/Zionists, but again the broad-brush generalisation only plays into their hands.
And on that note,
Jews Against Zionism
Jews sans frontieres
The good Jews, and there are plenty of them, are taking back their faith from being used as a shield by the globalists. The ADL would probably call them vehement anti-Semites.
Finally, the link in the smear between Icke and Alex Jones is unfair. The two have not got along at all until recently - Icke isn't a regular writer for Infowars and Jones notably described Icke as a "turd in the punch bowl" a few years ago for his alleged mixing of credible and not-so-credible information.
Jones (and his Jewish wife) have been accused of being secret Zionists who lead those in the Freedom Movement astray from the 'truth' that the Jews are behind it all. If you really want to call someone in Concpiracy Land a neo-Nazi, I would suggest you start with Prothink.org (real pro-fascist neo-Nazis) before slandering Icke or Infowars.
The Freedom Movement never is, was, or will be about race; the philosophy of liberty views people as sovereign individuals, not parts of a collective of any kind - so how can a race or any other simplistic group type be declared evil? Liberty is the antithesis of collectivism, racism, fascism, tyranny and all of the problems we experience in our society today. As I have written before, the flawed left wing/right wing philosophy has to be abandoned so that people can rediscover the idea of liberty, in the spirit of the American Founding Fathers, John Locke, and others.
Icke wants to break the psychological enslavement of the left-right paradigm, so does Jones, and millions of people who are waking up to global tyranny that can and will be defeated. Not a victory for neo-Nazism, rather a defeat for that and a victory for liberty!
- ► 2010 (647)
- Countdown to 1776!
- TIME Sell Forced Vaccination Propaganda
- Peter Lavelle: The New World Order is Good
- Swine Flu Crisis: WHO Level 5 Declared
- No Coal, No Carbon...for the Earth, Comrades!
- Jim Shaw, former Freemason, 33rd Degree
- Ordo ab Chao: Swine Flu Edition
- New World Order Card Game from 1995
- UK's new saviour, David Cameron
- Daily Kos wants to End the Fed!
- Defending David Icke: Not a "far-right" neo-Nazi
- Has AIDS Already Been Cured?
- Captured, Killed, Never Existed, Now Captured Agai...
- Gurkha Veterans deserve right to stay
- Cut Down Trees to Fight Global Warming
- "Interrogation Techniques" is Newspeak for Torture...
- Why we need to kill the babies
- Reduce Your Water Footprint
- Cops can now 'take all your stuff'
- Operation Amalgam Virgo, June 2001
- The Amish don't suffer from Autism
- Don't forget the Grace Commission
- I'm supposed to die at 11! Wait...what?
- Ve Vere Jast Vollowing Orders!
- Change your lifestyle to save the planet!
- "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"
- Demand transparency from the Fed...
- Does Anyone Believe the FSA?
- Bertrand Russell is SCUM
- A Reminder: Obama Youth
- How to deal with the police...
- Green Nut Prophesises Collapse of Society
- How Obama suckered the Anti-Warists
- Drugs from the Internet are dangerous...
- The Media Whores Have Come Round to Ron Paul
- Footnotes on Israel, Zionism, Divide and Conquer
- Stench of Cover-up over G20 death
- Iraq War vet: "I am a Terrorist"
- Jeff Rense Show, guest Gerald Celente
- Alan Colmes Show, guest Alex Jones
- Well, at least he's human.
- Navy raid on pirates, US Captain freed
- Obama surrounded by crime and low-lifes?
- Bird flu reportedly transported by Dept Homeland S...
- Oath Keepers at Lexington Green
- What does a trillion dollars look like?
- The BNP: A threat?
- The Hope Opiate
- A revolutionary solution to piracy...
- Echoes of PNAC?
- The Government is Already Geo-Engineering
- The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global ...
- Posters to keep the sheep in line
- Take your shot...or this happens
- Cenk Uygur blames Fox News for ADHD Shooter
- Obama's First 100 Days: they really meant it
- Stephen Jones tells '911 debunkers' to put up or s...
- The Obama Haze IS Clearing
- AP: Obama Looks At Climate Engineering
- Government wants to order us what to eat
- News on the latest Riot Gear Murder
- US Marine: "Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me DEATH!"
- Loans to carmakers...in Euros
- Glenn Beck's debunking: Debunked!
- Aaron Russo on the World Gov agenda
- The 9/11 Proof finally arrives
- Pushing ice cap paranoia with half-truths
- Bob Chapman on the end of the dollar and more
- Propaganda opportunity not missed by MSM
- Max Keiser: Bankers are Financial Terrorists
- Shame On You, riot police
- Art that helps you research the NWO
- I break down some globalist MSM shilling
- HR 1207: Audit the Fed!
- FT: "The World Needs an Unbiased Risk Assessor"
- What I didn't know about Peter "animal rights" Sin...
- Luke Rudkowski (out of prison) talks to Alex Jones...
- The ADL are 'hideously anti-Semitic'
- ▼ Apr 2009 (78)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)