Monday, 13 April 2009
Stench of Cover-up over G20 death
Guardian: Pathologist in Ian Tomlinson G20 death case was reprimanded over conduct
Home Office pathologist Dr Freddy Patel concluded Tomlinson had died of a heart attack. He has previously been reprimanded by the GMC, after he released medical details about a man who died controversially in police custody.
In a second case, which raised questions about Dr Patel's findings, police dropped a criminal investigation after the pathologist gave it as his opinion that the victim, a woman, had died of natural causes. A man who lived in the flat where the body was found went on to murder two other women and mutilate their bodies.
Another detail about the officer responsible for the (IMO) manslaughter of Tomlinson is that he had removed his epaulettes with the ID number on. This might indicate the incident was planned; another possibility is that they were removed with the general intent to avoid accountability for anything that may happen. Still another possibility is that the epaulettes were torn off either during the police operation by protestors (unlikely) or beforehand by officers to prevent that from happening. The latter seems unlikely because it's part of the riot police uniform, it would be designed with that in mind. Speculation, unfortunately, is as good as it gets on this one, but it would be no surprise if the officers had removed their IDs beforehand to avoid accountablilty for anything that may happen.
What will become of this incident? Well, they may have made a poor choice for pathologist, but it's likely the death by heart attack will be found by whoever is doing the second autopsy. That's not to suggest Tomlinson didn't die of a heart attack, he probably did; but even if he didn't, that's what I would expect would be the finding.
The officer will be shielded by the IPCC and his buddies, the incident will go down in the MSM (if it gets mentioned at all) as an unfortunate accident that can be blamed on the protestors. After all, if they hadn't been there excercising free speech, police wouldn't have been forced to assault anyone, right? (How's that for apologist logic?)
- ► 2010 (647)
- Countdown to 1776!
- TIME Sell Forced Vaccination Propaganda
- Peter Lavelle: The New World Order is Good
- Swine Flu Crisis: WHO Level 5 Declared
- No Coal, No Carbon...for the Earth, Comrades!
- Jim Shaw, former Freemason, 33rd Degree
- Ordo ab Chao: Swine Flu Edition
- New World Order Card Game from 1995
- UK's new saviour, David Cameron
- Daily Kos wants to End the Fed!
- Defending David Icke: Not a "far-right" neo-Nazi
- Has AIDS Already Been Cured?
- Captured, Killed, Never Existed, Now Captured Agai...
- Gurkha Veterans deserve right to stay
- Cut Down Trees to Fight Global Warming
- "Interrogation Techniques" is Newspeak for Torture...
- Why we need to kill the babies
- Reduce Your Water Footprint
- Cops can now 'take all your stuff'
- Operation Amalgam Virgo, June 2001
- The Amish don't suffer from Autism
- Don't forget the Grace Commission
- I'm supposed to die at 11! Wait...what?
- Ve Vere Jast Vollowing Orders!
- Change your lifestyle to save the planet!
- "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"
- Demand transparency from the Fed...
- Does Anyone Believe the FSA?
- Bertrand Russell is SCUM
- A Reminder: Obama Youth
- How to deal with the police...
- Green Nut Prophesises Collapse of Society
- How Obama suckered the Anti-Warists
- Drugs from the Internet are dangerous...
- The Media Whores Have Come Round to Ron Paul
- Footnotes on Israel, Zionism, Divide and Conquer
- Stench of Cover-up over G20 death
- Iraq War vet: "I am a Terrorist"
- Jeff Rense Show, guest Gerald Celente
- Alan Colmes Show, guest Alex Jones
- Well, at least he's human.
- Navy raid on pirates, US Captain freed
- Obama surrounded by crime and low-lifes?
- Bird flu reportedly transported by Dept Homeland S...
- Oath Keepers at Lexington Green
- What does a trillion dollars look like?
- The BNP: A threat?
- The Hope Opiate
- A revolutionary solution to piracy...
- Echoes of PNAC?
- The Government is Already Geo-Engineering
- The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global ...
- Posters to keep the sheep in line
- Take your shot...or this happens
- Cenk Uygur blames Fox News for ADHD Shooter
- Obama's First 100 Days: they really meant it
- Stephen Jones tells '911 debunkers' to put up or s...
- The Obama Haze IS Clearing
- AP: Obama Looks At Climate Engineering
- Government wants to order us what to eat
- News on the latest Riot Gear Murder
- US Marine: "Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me DEATH!"
- Loans to carmakers...in Euros
- Glenn Beck's debunking: Debunked!
- Aaron Russo on the World Gov agenda
- The 9/11 Proof finally arrives
- Pushing ice cap paranoia with half-truths
- Bob Chapman on the end of the dollar and more
- Propaganda opportunity not missed by MSM
- Max Keiser: Bankers are Financial Terrorists
- Shame On You, riot police
- Art that helps you research the NWO
- I break down some globalist MSM shilling
- HR 1207: Audit the Fed!
- FT: "The World Needs an Unbiased Risk Assessor"
- What I didn't know about Peter "animal rights" Sin...
- Luke Rudkowski (out of prison) talks to Alex Jones...
- The ADL are 'hideously anti-Semitic'
- ▼ Apr 2009 (78)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)