Monday, 15 March 2010
Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the Sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun.
Could he be right?
As I noted while discussing this recently, there is a link between the crucifixion and astrological charts, in which the Sun (Son) is very much 'on the Cross' (on zodiac diagrams with solstices and equinoxes marked by lines!).
Now of course, this is only a coincidence, since we all know Jesus was excecuted by being nailed to a cross anyway. But was he? I'm not saying he wasn't, I can't assess the validity of this, but have a look for yourself:
"Early Christians Never Used The Cross"
I can think of no other invented symbol of religion that gives a more horrific description than a man tortured in the throe of extreme agony while nailed to two wooden planks. But does the cross of Christianity really stand up to Biblical evidence?
Although a stake called a stauros (the Greek term used in the earliest Bible writings but where English versions incorrectly translate it to "cross") got used to execute criminals, there exists not a shred of evidence that a Biblical stauros describes a cross or even a T-shape. Regardless of whether you believe the cross as mythical or think it comes from the Bible, you will find nothing describing Jesus' execution with outstretched arms or nailed to a cross-like frame. I invite any Christian to look up the word 'cross' wherever it appears in the Bible and check the Greek version and see for yourself.
There occurs no cross in early Christian art before the middle of the 5th century, where it (probably) appears on a coin in a painting. The first clear crucifix appears in the late 7th century. Early Christians usually depicted their religion with a fish symbol (ichthus), dove, or bread of the Eucharist, but never Christ on a cross (or on a stick).
The first known conception of a Christian cross as a physical symbol began with Constantine's supposed 4th century conversion as a Christian. He allegedly had a miraculous vision in the sky of a cross composed of light with the inscription, "By this conquer." The Church father, Eusebius, described that, at night after his vision, Constantine dreamt that God commanded him to make a likeness of the sign to safeguard all engagements with the enemy. At dawn the next day Constantine allegedly told this to his army and ordered the symbol to be made in the form of a golden spear with a transverse bar (some traditions describe it as the Greek letter "X" (chi) with a "P" (rho) through it, the well-known monogram of Jesus). From then on Christian armies carried the cross symbol into battles. Christians who deny this story cannot escape the fact that the story derives from Euesbius's own writings and church fathers after him used this to support the symbol of the cross. Later on, and especially during the crusades, the cross became a permanent part of the uniform of a soldier. Thus the army of Christianity invented the symbol of the cross to symbolize battle (a spear) to represent Jesus and to protect their killers (the army). Christianity has remained a religious and political justification for war and violence ever since.
Any Christian who prays to a cross or wears one goes unwittingly flaunting, not only an unsupported historical assertion, but born as a war symbol from a blood-thirsty Roman ruler who forced orthodox Christianity onto the world.
The Crucifixion = fiction.
So is it possible that the cross was merely added later and that the story of Christ was either created from the start, or perverted later, to depict coded Sun/Son worship?
What about the "crown of thorns"? Could that be sun rays?
We are also told in the Bible we will see the Son coming in the clouds. Well, we may see the...sun...doing this every day! This may give an alternate meaning to other things like 'walking on water' (sun may appear to do so) and 'healing the sick' (we now know the sun's UV rays are vital for Vitamin D for our immune system) too, but that really is speculation.
The Christian Fish - Pisces
A popular Christian symbol is the fish. But perhaps this owes a lot to the astrology/astronomy of the time? We are currently in the age of Pisces, the fish, in terms of the procession of the Equinoxes. (Soon this 'age' will end, by the way, and the age of Aquarius will begin, hence the name of the 'New Age' belief systems.)
Important - see Wikipedia explanation of an 'astrological age'
Some believe that the origin of Christianity relates to the beginning of the astrological age of Pisces, perhaps that what is said to be the lifetime of Jesus was around a similar time to the 'dawning of the age of Pisces'. Although when the age of Pisces actually began is debatable (see the link immediately above). Phew, that's enough for now. To be continued. Have I offended anyone?
- David Cameron Will Create Fatherland Gestapo
- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO?
- The Gospel of Judas
- Bob Marley - Top Rankin'
- Freaky Science Links
- 9/11 Truth and Anti-War March in Los Angeles
- Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah: Satanists at Large
- Illuminati "63336" TV Ad
- Nigel Farage: EU Must Die
- Selective Hearing - MMR/Autism Documentary
- The Real History of Columbus
- AIPAC holding together the Zionist myth
- Judge Napolitano: Obamacare is Illegal
- New Interview with David Icke - Hacking the Matrix...
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Timeless Occult Symbolism - the Eagle and the Sun
- Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On TV
- Guerilla 9/11 Activism at Vancouver Olympics
- SPLC Brands 9/11 Truth "Hate"
- Baby Dies Despite Being Monitored by Social Worker...
- Dead Whistleblowers and Researchers - Coincidence?...
- 30 Million Kids Shot Up With Pig Virus
- Health Care Reform Bill: Pharma-Dominated Sickness...
- A Healthy Critique of the Anti-NWO Movement: Deer ...
- Alex Jones at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tr...
- Obama INVENTS story of Uncle who liberated Auschwi...
- Nasa Scientists Search for Invisible "Death Star"
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Michael Portillo: Power to the People
- DoD Shuts Down CIA-Run Terrorist Message Board
- Eric Dubay on Freemasonry
- Google Street View
- The Shocking Truth About Government Schools
- Scurry Back Into Your Holes - Fear Controls You
- India - Teenage Girl Kills Child to Attain Occult ...
- Modern Warfare 2: More Programming and Symbolism
- 9/11 Commission was warned about "line" it "should...
- Expect A False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invas...
- Michael Tsarion on Conspiracy and Psychology
- You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's...
- The Real Drug Problem: Pharmaceutical Addictions
- Shameless Anti-Free Speech Basterds
- The First Cause Argument
- George Carlin on Religion
- The 9/11 Cat is out of the bag
- Alex Jones Explains Fluoride
- Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
- The Economic Nuke (but when?)
- (N)ever (A) (S)traight (A)nswer
- ABC vs Loose Change
- Turn Biden’s Public Humiliation to America’s Advan...
- The Man Who Was Allergic to Radio Waves
- The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
- FKN Newz - Jihad Jane Fantasy
- The Potential for 'Mental Health' Tyranny
- CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide W...
- Hollie had the potential to topple government!
- "Gun Control" Is A Lie
- Scum of the Earth 9/11 Twoofers Vs the Sweetest Sm...
- Peak Dum
- Climategate: the aftermath
- For Now It's A Holocaust 'Game'...
- Parents Angry Over CCTV In School Toilets
- AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
- Mysterious snake appears in Queen Elizabeth I pain...
- UK 'Anti Terrorist' Radio Ad: Very Orwellian
- New York Fed Graffiti: "Audit Me"
- What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the mi...
- Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa...
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Robert Green, Anne and Hollie Greig radio intervie...
- Most Doctors Would Refuse Chemotherapy on Themselv...
- "Women's Day" is an Old Soviet Propaganda Ploy
- Ron Paul on the Illegitimate Government Coup
- Is this how the world is really run?
- Go Iceland Go!!
- Virtual Reality Universe?
- Robert Green presentation on the Hollie Greig scan...
- Ever Wonder Why We Are All In Debt?
- Paedophilia and Satanism: the Fabric of the Web
- Interesting - Bible Codes and the Universe
- What UK Government Paedophile Ring?
- More Paranoia About Vaccines (from Bill Gates)
- Taliban Coca Cola
- Dad Accused of Paedophilia for Photographing Son
- ▼ Mar 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)