Tuesday, 9 March 2010
What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the milkman
As we know, one man once got on one plane in a pair of exploding hiking boots and as a result everyone else in the entire world is now forced to strip naked at airports and hand over their toiletries to a man in a high-visibility jacket.
In other words, the behaviour of one man has skewed the concept of everyday life for everyone else. And we are seeing this all the time.
Last month a Birmingham couple pleaded guilty to starving their supposedly home-schooled daughter to death. Now, of course, there are calls for parents who choose to educate their children at home to be monitored on an hourly basis by people from the “care” industry, and possibly to have their toiletries confiscated.
Then we have calls to ban sexually provocative pop videos from the television until 9pm and put Loaded magazine on the top shelf. Will this prevent teenage boys from seeing girls’ breasts? Well, whoever thinks it will has plainly never heard of the internet.
We see the same sort of overreaction to paedophilia. Just because one man in your town likes to watch schoolgirls playing netball, you must apply for a licence if you wish to take a friend’s kids to school in the morning. And I now run the risk of having my camera impounded by the police if I take pictures of my children playing on the beach.
Likewise, if I decide to take a picture of St Paul’s Cathedral I will be hurled to the ground by anti-terrorist officers and possibly shot six times in the back of the head — just because one person in Bradford once made a speech about the infidel.
We seem to have lost sight of the fact that throughout history 90% of people have behaved quite normally 90% of the time. Agatha Christie, for instance, was home-schooled and at no point was she forced to eat breadcrumbs from her neighbour’s bird table.
Of course, at the extremes, you have 5% who are goodie-goodies and who become vicars, and 5% who build exploding hiking shoes and starve their children to death.
It’s this oddball 5% that is targeted by the tidal wave of legislation. But making it more difficult to teach your children at home will not stop kids being mistreated.
It just changes the pattern of everyday life for everyone else. This is what drives me mad.
We now think it’s normal behaviour to take off our clothes at an airport. But it isn’t. Nor is it normal to stand outside in the rain to have a cigarette or to do 30mph on a dual carriageway when it’s the middle of the night and everyone else is in bed. It’s stupid.
And last week the stupidity made yet another lunge into the fabric of society with the news that government ministers were considering new laws that would force everyone to take a test before they were allowed to keep a dog.
No, really. Because one dog once ate one child, some hopeless little twerp from the department of dogs had to think of something sincere to say on the steps of the coroner’s court. Inevitably, they will have argued that the current law is “not fit for purpose”, whatever that means, and that “steps must be taken to ensure this never happens again”.
The steps being considered mean that every dog owner in the land will have to fit their pet with a microchip so that its whereabouts can be determined from dog-spotting spy-in-the-sky drones, and that before being allowed to take delivery of a puppy, people will have to sit an exam similar to the driving theory test. The cost could reach £60, and on top of this you will need compulsory third-party insurance in case your spaniel eats the milkman.
So to ensure that someone in the north called Mick doesn’t shove his pit bull into a primary school playground to calm it down, I will now have to computerise my labradoodle and answer a lot of damn fool questions about when my dog should be on a lead.
In other words, the normality of dog ownership will be skewed. Instead of spending your free time with your pooches, throwing balls or tickling them under the chin, you will be forced to provide tea and biscuits for someone from the department of dogs while he inspects your cupboard under the stairs for evidence that they’ve eaten the cleaning lady.
This will achieve nothing good. It will ruin the enjoyment of dog ownership for millions, it will result in thousands of abandoned dogs, as people realise they can’t afford the insurance, and yet it will make no difference to men in the north called Mick, who will continue to tattoo their dogs with gothic symbols of hate.
What good did all the airport legislation achieve? None. It simply means that you and I now must get to the airport six years before the plane is due to leave and arrive at the other end with yellow teeth, smelly armpits and no nail file. Did it prevent a chap from getting on board with exploding underpants? No, it did not.
Happily, however, I have a solution to the problem, a way that normal human behaviour can be preserved. It’s simple. We must start to accept that 5% of the population at any given time is bonkers. There are no steps to be taken to stamp this out and no lessons to be learnt when a man with a beard boards a plane with an exploding dog.
Government officials who are questioned on the steps of coroner’s courts must be reminded of this before they speak. So that instead of saying the current law is “not fit for purpose” and that something must be done, they familiarise themselves with an expression that sums up the situation rather better: “Shit happens.”
- David Cameron Will Create Fatherland Gestapo
- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO?
- The Gospel of Judas
- Bob Marley - Top Rankin'
- Freaky Science Links
- 9/11 Truth and Anti-War March in Los Angeles
- Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah: Satanists at Large
- Illuminati "63336" TV Ad
- Nigel Farage: EU Must Die
- Selective Hearing - MMR/Autism Documentary
- The Real History of Columbus
- AIPAC holding together the Zionist myth
- Judge Napolitano: Obamacare is Illegal
- New Interview with David Icke - Hacking the Matrix...
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Timeless Occult Symbolism - the Eagle and the Sun
- Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On TV
- Guerilla 9/11 Activism at Vancouver Olympics
- SPLC Brands 9/11 Truth "Hate"
- Baby Dies Despite Being Monitored by Social Worker...
- Dead Whistleblowers and Researchers - Coincidence?...
- 30 Million Kids Shot Up With Pig Virus
- Health Care Reform Bill: Pharma-Dominated Sickness...
- A Healthy Critique of the Anti-NWO Movement: Deer ...
- Alex Jones at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tr...
- Obama INVENTS story of Uncle who liberated Auschwi...
- Nasa Scientists Search for Invisible "Death Star"
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Michael Portillo: Power to the People
- DoD Shuts Down CIA-Run Terrorist Message Board
- Eric Dubay on Freemasonry
- Google Street View
- The Shocking Truth About Government Schools
- Scurry Back Into Your Holes - Fear Controls You
- India - Teenage Girl Kills Child to Attain Occult ...
- Modern Warfare 2: More Programming and Symbolism
- 9/11 Commission was warned about "line" it "should...
- Expect A False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invas...
- Michael Tsarion on Conspiracy and Psychology
- You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's...
- The Real Drug Problem: Pharmaceutical Addictions
- Shameless Anti-Free Speech Basterds
- The First Cause Argument
- George Carlin on Religion
- The 9/11 Cat is out of the bag
- Alex Jones Explains Fluoride
- Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
- The Economic Nuke (but when?)
- (N)ever (A) (S)traight (A)nswer
- ABC vs Loose Change
- Turn Biden’s Public Humiliation to America’s Advan...
- The Man Who Was Allergic to Radio Waves
- The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
- FKN Newz - Jihad Jane Fantasy
- The Potential for 'Mental Health' Tyranny
- CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide W...
- Hollie had the potential to topple government!
- "Gun Control" Is A Lie
- Scum of the Earth 9/11 Twoofers Vs the Sweetest Sm...
- Peak Dum
- Climategate: the aftermath
- For Now It's A Holocaust 'Game'...
- Parents Angry Over CCTV In School Toilets
- AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
- Mysterious snake appears in Queen Elizabeth I pain...
- UK 'Anti Terrorist' Radio Ad: Very Orwellian
- New York Fed Graffiti: "Audit Me"
- What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the mi...
- Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa...
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Robert Green, Anne and Hollie Greig radio intervie...
- Most Doctors Would Refuse Chemotherapy on Themselv...
- "Women's Day" is an Old Soviet Propaganda Ploy
- Ron Paul on the Illegitimate Government Coup
- Is this how the world is really run?
- Go Iceland Go!!
- Virtual Reality Universe?
- Robert Green presentation on the Hollie Greig scan...
- Ever Wonder Why We Are All In Debt?
- Paedophilia and Satanism: the Fabric of the Web
- Interesting - Bible Codes and the Universe
- What UK Government Paedophile Ring?
- More Paranoia About Vaccines (from Bill Gates)
- Taliban Coca Cola
- Dad Accused of Paedophilia for Photographing Son
- ▼ Mar 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)