Tuesday, 16 March 2010
The First Cause Argument
We live in a finite world. We live for a finite time. And the further we journey away from this finite world and finite timeframe (if, indeed, we could do so), who knows what we may find, but we may understand what has caused our current finite situation to be.
So what caused the Universe? And what caused the thing that caused the Universe? etc ad nauseum.
Now this could go on for quite some time, but the theory is that eventually some kind of infinite would be reached. Perhaps a God, though not necessarily anything like a human conception of God. Or perhaps we would find that energy existed for infinity as per the first law of thermodynamics, in which case we are all made of 'God'.
Today scientists discuss a 'prime mover' that may have set all energy in motion. While I am hardly a scientist, it seems that science is still grappling with similar ideas. And then there are legitimate scientific ideas about different dimensions, paralell universes, and so on. Which again could go on indefinitely, if indeed they exist. Apparently, quantum physics, now we're waaay out of my league here believe me, I'm no expert in the white coat department, but apparently that raises doubts about the nature of our reality too.
A little error I made earlier today was when I remarked that 'atheism puts people in a smaller box'. I did not mean atheism in the broad sense, I realise I specifically meant 'materialism', the doctrine that many but not all atheists subscribe to. The belief that the material world a) exists in physical form, and b) is all that exists. So, near death experiences, out of body experiences, any scientific ideas like the holographic paradigm, must not be even possible, because "the material world is all that is, hail Darwin, shut up creationist." Now that's a religion if ever I saw one! And it's my least favourite religion too, 'cause it doesn't even have a nice story to go with it.
In any case, we are where we are and we're not getting any divine assistance anytime soon, better make the best of it...
- David Cameron Will Create Fatherland Gestapo
- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO?
- The Gospel of Judas
- Bob Marley - Top Rankin'
- Freaky Science Links
- 9/11 Truth and Anti-War March in Los Angeles
- Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah: Satanists at Large
- Illuminati "63336" TV Ad
- Nigel Farage: EU Must Die
- Selective Hearing - MMR/Autism Documentary
- The Real History of Columbus
- AIPAC holding together the Zionist myth
- Judge Napolitano: Obamacare is Illegal
- New Interview with David Icke - Hacking the Matrix...
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Timeless Occult Symbolism - the Eagle and the Sun
- Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On TV
- Guerilla 9/11 Activism at Vancouver Olympics
- SPLC Brands 9/11 Truth "Hate"
- Baby Dies Despite Being Monitored by Social Worker...
- Dead Whistleblowers and Researchers - Coincidence?...
- 30 Million Kids Shot Up With Pig Virus
- Health Care Reform Bill: Pharma-Dominated Sickness...
- A Healthy Critique of the Anti-NWO Movement: Deer ...
- Alex Jones at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tr...
- Obama INVENTS story of Uncle who liberated Auschwi...
- Nasa Scientists Search for Invisible "Death Star"
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Michael Portillo: Power to the People
- DoD Shuts Down CIA-Run Terrorist Message Board
- Eric Dubay on Freemasonry
- Google Street View
- The Shocking Truth About Government Schools
- Scurry Back Into Your Holes - Fear Controls You
- India - Teenage Girl Kills Child to Attain Occult ...
- Modern Warfare 2: More Programming and Symbolism
- 9/11 Commission was warned about "line" it "should...
- Expect A False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invas...
- Michael Tsarion on Conspiracy and Psychology
- You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's...
- The Real Drug Problem: Pharmaceutical Addictions
- Shameless Anti-Free Speech Basterds
- The First Cause Argument
- George Carlin on Religion
- The 9/11 Cat is out of the bag
- Alex Jones Explains Fluoride
- Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
- The Economic Nuke (but when?)
- (N)ever (A) (S)traight (A)nswer
- ABC vs Loose Change
- Turn Biden’s Public Humiliation to America’s Advan...
- The Man Who Was Allergic to Radio Waves
- The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
- FKN Newz - Jihad Jane Fantasy
- The Potential for 'Mental Health' Tyranny
- CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide W...
- Hollie had the potential to topple government!
- "Gun Control" Is A Lie
- Scum of the Earth 9/11 Twoofers Vs the Sweetest Sm...
- Peak Dum
- Climategate: the aftermath
- For Now It's A Holocaust 'Game'...
- Parents Angry Over CCTV In School Toilets
- AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
- Mysterious snake appears in Queen Elizabeth I pain...
- UK 'Anti Terrorist' Radio Ad: Very Orwellian
- New York Fed Graffiti: "Audit Me"
- What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the mi...
- Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa...
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Robert Green, Anne and Hollie Greig radio intervie...
- Most Doctors Would Refuse Chemotherapy on Themselv...
- "Women's Day" is an Old Soviet Propaganda Ploy
- Ron Paul on the Illegitimate Government Coup
- Is this how the world is really run?
- Go Iceland Go!!
- Virtual Reality Universe?
- Robert Green presentation on the Hollie Greig scan...
- Ever Wonder Why We Are All In Debt?
- Paedophilia and Satanism: the Fabric of the Web
- Interesting - Bible Codes and the Universe
- What UK Government Paedophile Ring?
- More Paranoia About Vaccines (from Bill Gates)
- Taliban Coca Cola
- Dad Accused of Paedophilia for Photographing Son
- ▼ Mar 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)