Thursday, 11 March 2010
AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
Without regard for the severe economic devastation and loss of life that a war with Iran would create, Israel’s agents in the United States continue to aggressively stoke the fires of anti-Iranian rhetoric and mobilize their minions on the floor of the House. The Brzezinski-Soros machine failed in their attempt to effect regime change in Iran by way of a “color revolution” in the summer of 2009. This has only emboldened the Israeli lobby to pursue more drastic measures. There is only one card left for them to play before provoking conflicts that will most certainly catapult the United States into direct military action against the Islamic State.
Tuesday, the American Israeli Political Action Committee gave their marching orders to their congressional War Hawks. The message was short, concise and clear. Here is the text of the letter AIPAC sent to members of Congress:
Dear Congressman XXXX,
We are writing to every member of Congress to express outrage at the U.S. government’s continuing relationship with dozens of companies doing business with Iran. These ongoing financial dealings undermine longstanding American efforts to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability.
As the New York Times reported on Sunday, the federal government during the past decade has awarded $107 billion in contracts and grants to more than 70 companies that are doing business in Iran. More than two-thirds of these contracts have gone to companies involved in Iran’s energy industry despite American law to discourage such involvement.
The time has long since passed this policy to change. Unfortunately, as the Times points out, three successive American administrations have failed to enforce the Iran Sanctions Act of 1996, which mandates U.S. sanctions on firms investing more than $20 million in Iran’s energy sector. While Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama may have discouraged some investment in Iran through their rhetoric, the United States has sent the American and international business community a contradictory message by failing to enforce the law.
Despite publicly acknowledged investments by several companies of hundreds of millions of dollars in Iran’s energy sector, the U.S. Government has inexplicably failed to make even one determination of an investment of $20 million during the course of the past decade. Yet, throughout this entire time, Iran has pursued a nuclear weapons capability, flouting its international obligations under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and presenting the international community with a growing, and now urgent, threat.
As Iran continues to reject U.S.-European engagement efforts and to defy U.N. Security Council resolutions requiring that it halt its illicit uranium enrichment efforts, the United States must take action now.
We call on Congress to:
1. Investigate why successive administrations have failed to implement the law by failing to determine what companies have invested in the Iranian energy sector;
2. Enact—without delay—the Iran sanctions legislation currently before Congress, which, inter alia, contains provisions barring federal contracts to companies which are investing in Iran’s energy sector or providing sensitive technology, and their parents or subsidiaries who are engaged in such activity;
3. Demand that the U.S. Government enforce existing sanctions law and impose crippling new sanctions on Iran.
In addition to these actions, we hope you will join with us in urging the administration to impose tough new multilateral sanctions with like-minded states without delay while continuing to pursue the widest possible sanctions through the U.N. Security Council.
These are pretty strong words coming from an organization which has stood in defiance of U.S. law that requires them to register as agents of a foreign power. It proves once again that the “A” in AIPAC really should be removed from their acronym. There is nothing “American” about them. This is the Israeli lobby, plain and simple. They represent Israel first and last. The United States is nothing more than a host to their endless parasitism. This letter should be an insult to anyone familiar with the State of Israel and it’s long history of refusing to comply with International laws and treaties. It reeks of hypocrisy. It’s an exercise in contempt. There is no country on the face of this Earth with less justification to level these charges or make such demands.
First of all, Iran has no nuclear weapons capability. As recently as February 11, 2010, Press Secretary Robert Gibbs responded to a claim by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Iran had produced the first stock of 20 percent enriched uranium. Gibbs said, “The Iranian nuclear program has undergone a series of problems throughout the year. We do not believe they have the capability to enrich to the degree to which they now say they are enriching.” The enriched uranium that Ahmadinejad was referring to was not for building a nuclear weapon but rather for medical isotopes used to treat cancer patients. And even if they did have the capability of enriching to 20 percent, it still falls far short of the nearly 98% that is required for building a weapon of mass destruction. As a signer of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has a legal right to enrich uranium in the manner that they are claiming. On the other hand, Israel has refused to sign the NNPT and has no right to make demands of anyone pertaining to nuclear technology.
While the author of this letter points out that “the federal government has awarded $107 billion in contracts and grants to more than 70 companies that are doing business in Iran,” it fails to recognize that 14 of those companies have already pulled out and that 11 plan no future investment. Of the 49 remaining, only 3 are suspected of being in violation of the “Iran Sanctions Act”. Those three companies are Daelim (South Korea), Dutch Royal Shell (Netherlands) and Total (France). Of the $174 million that Daelim received in contract money from the U.S., $111 million was used to build family housing towers for the U.S. Army. Dutch Royal Shell received $11.2 billion in contracts and that investment was instrumental in supplying a significant amount of gasoline to the U.S. military. Not one American company currently doing business and planning future investment in Iran is suspected of being in violation of the “Iran Sanctions Act”.
The author demands that Congress enact current legislation that bars companies from investing in Iran’s energy sector. But this is in direct conflict with Article IV of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Iran is a signer of that treaty, and that obligates the United States to help them build power plants and other facilities for non-military purposes.
If anyone should be barred from receiving federal contracts or aid it is the State of Israel, who has refused to sign the NNPT and have illegally pursued a nuclear weapons program of their own. The 1976 Symington Amendment to the Foreign Appropriations Bill of 1961 forbids the United States from giving foreign aid to any nation that is developing nuclear technology outside the NNPT. Despite this, approximately 1/3 of the total foreign aid budget of the United States is annually sent to Israel even though they comprise less than .001 of the world’s population and has one of the world’s highest per capita incomes. Former congressman James Traficant rightly pointed out recently that between the direct foreign aid grants to Israel, along with all of the other benefits including trade compacts, economic and military assistance, “Israel gets approximately $15 billion a year from the American taxpayers. That $15 billion is $30,000 for every man, woman and child in Israel.”
In his list of demands, the author urges Congress to “pursue the widest possible sanctions through the U.N. Security Council.” This is the height of hypocrisy. Neither the State of Israel nor its agents have any standing with the United Nations in this regard. Since its inception, the State of Israel has been in violation of more UN resolutions than any other Nation on Earth.
Who else but a raving lunatic would even dare to write such a letter in light of the insurmountable evidence that contradicts each and every line of their text? There is no other explanation; a lunatic wrote this letter. And if Congress acts in lock step to their demands, then it should be abundantly clear to all of us that the lunatics, have indeed, taken over the asylum.
- David Cameron Will Create Fatherland Gestapo
- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO?
- The Gospel of Judas
- Bob Marley - Top Rankin'
- Freaky Science Links
- 9/11 Truth and Anti-War March in Los Angeles
- Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah: Satanists at Large
- Illuminati "63336" TV Ad
- Nigel Farage: EU Must Die
- Selective Hearing - MMR/Autism Documentary
- The Real History of Columbus
- AIPAC holding together the Zionist myth
- Judge Napolitano: Obamacare is Illegal
- New Interview with David Icke - Hacking the Matrix...
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Timeless Occult Symbolism - the Eagle and the Sun
- Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On TV
- Guerilla 9/11 Activism at Vancouver Olympics
- SPLC Brands 9/11 Truth "Hate"
- Baby Dies Despite Being Monitored by Social Worker...
- Dead Whistleblowers and Researchers - Coincidence?...
- 30 Million Kids Shot Up With Pig Virus
- Health Care Reform Bill: Pharma-Dominated Sickness...
- A Healthy Critique of the Anti-NWO Movement: Deer ...
- Alex Jones at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tr...
- Obama INVENTS story of Uncle who liberated Auschwi...
- Nasa Scientists Search for Invisible "Death Star"
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Michael Portillo: Power to the People
- DoD Shuts Down CIA-Run Terrorist Message Board
- Eric Dubay on Freemasonry
- Google Street View
- The Shocking Truth About Government Schools
- Scurry Back Into Your Holes - Fear Controls You
- India - Teenage Girl Kills Child to Attain Occult ...
- Modern Warfare 2: More Programming and Symbolism
- 9/11 Commission was warned about "line" it "should...
- Expect A False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invas...
- Michael Tsarion on Conspiracy and Psychology
- You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's...
- The Real Drug Problem: Pharmaceutical Addictions
- Shameless Anti-Free Speech Basterds
- The First Cause Argument
- George Carlin on Religion
- The 9/11 Cat is out of the bag
- Alex Jones Explains Fluoride
- Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
- The Economic Nuke (but when?)
- (N)ever (A) (S)traight (A)nswer
- ABC vs Loose Change
- Turn Biden’s Public Humiliation to America’s Advan...
- The Man Who Was Allergic to Radio Waves
- The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
- FKN Newz - Jihad Jane Fantasy
- The Potential for 'Mental Health' Tyranny
- CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide W...
- Hollie had the potential to topple government!
- "Gun Control" Is A Lie
- Scum of the Earth 9/11 Twoofers Vs the Sweetest Sm...
- Peak Dum
- Climategate: the aftermath
- For Now It's A Holocaust 'Game'...
- Parents Angry Over CCTV In School Toilets
- AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
- Mysterious snake appears in Queen Elizabeth I pain...
- UK 'Anti Terrorist' Radio Ad: Very Orwellian
- New York Fed Graffiti: "Audit Me"
- What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the mi...
- Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa...
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Robert Green, Anne and Hollie Greig radio intervie...
- Most Doctors Would Refuse Chemotherapy on Themselv...
- "Women's Day" is an Old Soviet Propaganda Ploy
- Ron Paul on the Illegitimate Government Coup
- Is this how the world is really run?
- Go Iceland Go!!
- Virtual Reality Universe?
- Robert Green presentation on the Hollie Greig scan...
- Ever Wonder Why We Are All In Debt?
- Paedophilia and Satanism: the Fabric of the Web
- Interesting - Bible Codes and the Universe
- What UK Government Paedophile Ring?
- More Paranoia About Vaccines (from Bill Gates)
- Taliban Coca Cola
- Dad Accused of Paedophilia for Photographing Son
- ▼ Mar 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)