Wednesday, 17 March 2010
You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's Nothing New
Note that the usage of the word to denote sexual intercourse, predates its usage to refer to a group of elected representatives.
Provides another layer to the occult symbolism in DC, put there by the predominantly Masonic founding fathers. They replaced Britannia with Columbia (the District of Columbia), same shit different day. All copies of Semiramis, don't you think? Babylon.
And then there's the Washington Monument, the Oval Office, and the...uh..."Reflecting Pool". How awkward. All m/f symbolism, all a big joke on the rest of us, a joke we aren't supposed to be privy to though.
(Apotheosis of Lincoln, found in the US Capitol. Weird...)
Let it be clear who and what was really in control, even back before the First Bank of the US, before the (con?)stitution. The symbols are the only places where these Initiated Ones don't lie to you about their crimes.
Just consider this. Out of all the US Presidents, over two hundred years of history, how many are related to the European royals? What are the odds that every single one is part of the royal bloodline, if (s)election could happen to anyone?
If you disagree with me on the idea that some of our revered heroes may have been feudal agents, what do you make of this:
"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." - George Washington
E Pluribus Unum, eh? Don't you think, perhaps, that the Empire simply decided that if you can't beat the revolution, join it? Lead it? Fight a bloody war and then appear to retreat. No-one would be any the wiser at first. From Federalist to Federal Reserve, it took some time, but in the long run it worked, right? Fake freedom works, it's only when we notice it is fake that they start to run scared.
Now, I'm not saying that just because someone is a Mason or whatever, they are a bad person. That's silly, especially because most Masons are decent people, but that's the point of how these societies work - they have good people on the outside who are just completely unaware of the nature of what they are a part of. Compartmentalisation. Nonetheless:
George Washington Mason
Thomas Jefferson Rosicrucian
Alexander Hamilton Rothschild agent (oh yes he was, the First Bank of the US is testament to that)
Benjamin Franklin Mason (also check out the dead bodies found in his home...do you believe he was simply doing 'anatomical research'?)
Great article discussing secret society affiliations in the early US (though it's clearly from a hyper-Christian point of view; it criticises Thomas Paine for 'not accepting the entire Bible as fact'. But still...)
Another Christian-perspective article, The Masonic Foundations of the US
However, all is not lost. I think in amongst the Brotherhood that took on the task of subtly bringing America back to colonial status, there were quite a few who didn't want to congress you. Starting with this guy.
It's amazing, though, that we collectively choose to make heroes out of the wrong people all the time. Look how many people revere Che Guevara, for instance. Very sad. I admire the average person just trying to get by and do a little good, the more I learn the less I believe in the whole concept of revering leaders, even the founding fathers (!). Call me a cynic if you will.
We are creating this reality before us, and to fix it we need not good leaders ('benevolent dictators'), not a change of heart by government (because it won't happen like that), but a change of mindset amongst all of us, that's all. (Well I may say 'that's all', though changing your mindset is certainly no small task in itself...)
I believe we are giving our power away, consenting to the system while hope-ing if we shout enough our elected reps (slavemasters) will listen to us and change things.
"Can You Hear Us Now???"
"We could hear you all along, but we only pretend to listen"
I may be wrong, but I suspect that the nature of 'democracy' is to provide such a hot air outlet to give us the illusion of freedom and representation. Some may say "if you don't vote, don't complain". I find myself coming to the opposite conclusion; if you do vote, don't complain! (But that has to be wrong, it's against all our preconceived notions about what civic virtue should mean...) To be continued.
- David Cameron Will Create Fatherland Gestapo
- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO?
- The Gospel of Judas
- Bob Marley - Top Rankin'
- Freaky Science Links
- 9/11 Truth and Anti-War March in Los Angeles
- Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah: Satanists at Large
- Illuminati "63336" TV Ad
- Nigel Farage: EU Must Die
- Selective Hearing - MMR/Autism Documentary
- The Real History of Columbus
- AIPAC holding together the Zionist myth
- Judge Napolitano: Obamacare is Illegal
- New Interview with David Icke - Hacking the Matrix...
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Timeless Occult Symbolism - the Eagle and the Sun
- Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On TV
- Guerilla 9/11 Activism at Vancouver Olympics
- SPLC Brands 9/11 Truth "Hate"
- Baby Dies Despite Being Monitored by Social Worker...
- Dead Whistleblowers and Researchers - Coincidence?...
- 30 Million Kids Shot Up With Pig Virus
- Health Care Reform Bill: Pharma-Dominated Sickness...
- A Healthy Critique of the Anti-NWO Movement: Deer ...
- Alex Jones at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tr...
- Obama INVENTS story of Uncle who liberated Auschwi...
- Nasa Scientists Search for Invisible "Death Star"
- Quick Links Variety Show
- Michael Portillo: Power to the People
- DoD Shuts Down CIA-Run Terrorist Message Board
- Eric Dubay on Freemasonry
- Google Street View
- The Shocking Truth About Government Schools
- Scurry Back Into Your Holes - Fear Controls You
- India - Teenage Girl Kills Child to Attain Occult ...
- Modern Warfare 2: More Programming and Symbolism
- 9/11 Commission was warned about "line" it "should...
- Expect A False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invas...
- Michael Tsarion on Conspiracy and Psychology
- You've Been Congressed Since 1776 And Before, It's...
- The Real Drug Problem: Pharmaceutical Addictions
- Shameless Anti-Free Speech Basterds
- The First Cause Argument
- George Carlin on Religion
- The 9/11 Cat is out of the bag
- Alex Jones Explains Fluoride
- Christianity and Sun Worship - Ongoing Research
- The Economic Nuke (but when?)
- (N)ever (A) (S)traight (A)nswer
- ABC vs Loose Change
- Turn Biden’s Public Humiliation to America’s Advan...
- The Man Who Was Allergic to Radio Waves
- The 'Dark Side' of Christianity
- FKN Newz - Jihad Jane Fantasy
- The Potential for 'Mental Health' Tyranny
- CNN: Conspiracy Theorists Are Potential "Suicide W...
- Hollie had the potential to topple government!
- "Gun Control" Is A Lie
- Scum of the Earth 9/11 Twoofers Vs the Sweetest Sm...
- Peak Dum
- Climategate: the aftermath
- For Now It's A Holocaust 'Game'...
- Parents Angry Over CCTV In School Toilets
- AIPAC of Raving Lunatics
- Mysterious snake appears in Queen Elizabeth I pain...
- UK 'Anti Terrorist' Radio Ad: Very Orwellian
- New York Fed Graffiti: "Audit Me"
- What a daft way to stop your spaniel eating the mi...
- Rachel Corrie's Parents Get Vile Letter From Haifa...
- State Crimes Against Democracy
- Robert Green, Anne and Hollie Greig radio intervie...
- Most Doctors Would Refuse Chemotherapy on Themselv...
- "Women's Day" is an Old Soviet Propaganda Ploy
- Ron Paul on the Illegitimate Government Coup
- Is this how the world is really run?
- Go Iceland Go!!
- Virtual Reality Universe?
- Robert Green presentation on the Hollie Greig scan...
- Ever Wonder Why We Are All In Debt?
- Paedophilia and Satanism: the Fabric of the Web
- Interesting - Bible Codes and the Universe
- What UK Government Paedophile Ring?
- More Paranoia About Vaccines (from Bill Gates)
- Taliban Coca Cola
- Dad Accused of Paedophilia for Photographing Son
- ▼ Mar 2010 (86)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)