Sunday, 9 January 2011
Britain To Cover Up Royal Affairs
Britain to cover up Royal affairs
The British government is to introduce new regulations that prevent any scrutiny of the Royal Family's letters, emails, documents and finances.
The all-out protection under changes to the Freedom of Information Act is meant to put a lid on what is related to the Queen, her heir Prince Charles and the second in line to the throne Prince Williams.
The move follows recent embarrassing revelations about a number of financial abuses by the Royal Family including Queen's move to pay for Buckingham Palace's heating costs through a state poverty fund.
This comes as, the brief implementation of the Freedom of Information Act on the Royal Family affairs also disclosed details of Charles's lobbying to influence the public issues and the decisions of the government.
The government's decision has proved controversial as activists raised serious questions about the move.
"I'm astonished that the Government should find time to seek to cover up royal finances. When I was on the PAC [Parliament's Public Accounts Committee] what we wanted was more disclosure not less,” said Ian Davidson, one of the PAC's former members.
"Every time we examined royal finances we found extravagance and indulgence as well as abuse of expenses by junior royals... This sends the wrong message about public disclosure and accountability," he added.
Also another PAC member, Paul Flynn, slammed the Prince of Wales' “attempt to influence policy” saying he believes the reforms to the Freedom of Information Act are “indefensible” and probably pushed by Charles himself.
Also funny how they name themselves on purpose to trick people - Prince of Wales, Dutchess of Cornwall etc. Just to mock us further.
I put "Windsors donkey teeth" into google and, despite one funny youtube result from an Aussie, apart from that nothing turned up. (Hence 'Gypsy Queen', if you're wondering why I used that term above. I also put "gypsies donkey teeth" into google and that was a dry hole too.)
- How BBC warmists abuse the science
- Media using the "Anti-Semite" card to marginalise ...
- Moral Relativist Raeliens and Jack Fresko
- 1000 American Peace Corps Volunteers Raped/SA'd in...
- William Cooper - British Israelism
- Egyptian Anger - Chasing the Riot Police
- I take it back
- Freedom of speech...for who?
- Riots Travel Across Middle East
- Links 27/Jan/11
- Misandry - Men Are Disposable
- Dr Wakefield Was Telling The Truth About MMR/Autis...
- 77% of UK Stock Trading is High Frequency
- "What Educated Non-Muslims Don't Like About Islam"...
- Terror in Russia
- Resistance is Futile, Christians
- British Israelism
- Links 22/Jan/11
- Rock Paper Dust
- Blair Should Rot
- Judy Wood talks 9/11 and Directed Energy Weapons
- Someone Got A Little Too "Into" the WW2 Official N...
- Links 19/Jan/11
- European Union is Noahide Compliant
- Heroic Chilean Confronts David Rockefeller: "We do...
- Makow: England's Jewish Aristocracy [II]
- The Land of Easy Money
- A Little Real History Courtesy of MLK
- The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets...
- BBCW Author Paid Visit By Feds
- Links 13/Jan/11
- Uh oh. Arizona shooter jewish?
- Deprogramming Yourself (The Parting of the Ways)
- Sherriff Mack: Arizona Shooter's Beliefs Don't Mat...
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. That's All They Really ...
- Assassination Blame Game
- Daily Express Runs Story on Mercury in Flu Vaccine...
- Films on Alternative Cancer Infomation
- Links etc 9/Jan/11
- Britain To Cover Up Royal Affairs
- Alan Watt: Prison Cities Coming in 2011
- IPCC Member says "authoritarianism is the natural ...
- “You claim,” he said, and I immediately stopped hi...
- Planned-opolis, aka the NWO Panopticon
- FDA attacks intravenous Vitamin C
- Swine Flu Vaccine Propaganda Makes Unwelcome 2011 ...
- London plumber made terror suspect for exposing Ci...
- Karpen's Pile - alleged over-unity energy machine ...
- What Chemtrails
- A digital Big Brother can be good for you?
- Asian/Muslim sex gangs groom white girls
- "Austerity" Scam: European Nations Begin Seizing P...
- Murdered Bush Aide Was An Expert In Chemical and B...
- Met Office really ought to be abolished...what's t...
- Links 1/Jan/11 (Happy New Year, All)
- ▼ Jan 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)