Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Karpen's Pile - alleged over-unity energy machine - what do you believe?
The "Dimitrie Leonida" National Technical Museum from Romania hosts a weird kind of battery. Built by Vasile Karpen, the pile has been working uninterrupted for 60 years. "I admit it's also hard for me to advance the idea of an overunity generator without sounding ridiculous, even if the object exists," says Nicolae Diaconescu, engineer and director of the museum.
An old photo of Karpen's pile
The invention cannot be exposed because the museum doesn't have enough money to buy the security system necessary for such an exhibit.
Half a century ago, the pile's inventor had said it will work forever, and so far it looks like he was right. Karpen's perpetual motion machine now sits secured right in the director's office. It has been called "the uniform-temperature thermoelectric pile," and the first prototype has been built in the 1950s. Although it should have stopped working decades ago, it didn't.
The scientists can't explain how the contraption, patented in 1922, works. The fact that still puzzles them is how a man of such a scientific stature such as Karpen's could have started building something "that crazy."
The prototype has been assembled in 1950 and consists of two series-connected electric piles moving a small galvanometric motor. The motor moves a blade that is connected to a switch. With every half rotation, the blade opens the circuit and closes it at the the start of the second half. The blade's rotation time had been calculated so that the piles have time to recharge and that they can rebuild their polarity during the time that the circuit is open.
The purpose of the motor and the blades was to show that the piles actually generate electricity, but they're not needed anymore, since current technology allows us to measure all the parameters and outline all of them in a more proper way.
A Romanian newspaper, ZIUA (The Day), went to the museum for an interview with director Diaconescu. He took the system our of its secured shelf and allowed the specialists to measure its output with a digital multimeter. This happened on Feb. 27, 2006, and the batteries had indicated the same 1 Volt as back in 1950.
They had mentioned that "unlike the lessons they teach you in the 7th grade physics class, the 'Karpen's Pile' has one of its electrodes made of gold, the other of platinum, and the electrolyte (the liquid that the two electrodes are immersed in), is high-purity sulfuric acid." Karpen's device could be scaled up to harvest more power, adds Diaconescu.
Karpen's battery had been exhibited in several scientific conferences in Paris, Bucharest and Bologna, Italy, where its construction had been explained widely. Researchers from the University of Brasov and the Polytechnic University of Bucharest in Romania have even performed special studies on the battery, but didn't pull a clear conclusion.
"The French showed themselves very interested by this patrimonial object in the 70s, and wanted to take it. Our museum has been able to keep it, though. As time passed, the fact that the battery doesn't stop producing energy is more and more clear, giving birth to the legend of a perpetual motion machine."
All I will say about this is, if this kind of technology is real as I suspect it may be (not due to this individual case alone, btw), then it can only be suppressed for so long, as is the case with all covered-up technology. The implications of that kind of technology (if it does indeed exist) are stunning, and not just for the oil sheikhs, but for psychopathic control freaks everywhere. I mean, the end of human dependency as we know it?
- How BBC warmists abuse the science
- Media using the "Anti-Semite" card to marginalise ...
- Moral Relativist Raeliens and Jack Fresko
- 1000 American Peace Corps Volunteers Raped/SA'd in...
- William Cooper - British Israelism
- Egyptian Anger - Chasing the Riot Police
- I take it back
- Freedom of speech...for who?
- Riots Travel Across Middle East
- Links 27/Jan/11
- Misandry - Men Are Disposable
- Dr Wakefield Was Telling The Truth About MMR/Autis...
- 77% of UK Stock Trading is High Frequency
- "What Educated Non-Muslims Don't Like About Islam"...
- Terror in Russia
- Resistance is Futile, Christians
- British Israelism
- Links 22/Jan/11
- Rock Paper Dust
- Blair Should Rot
- Judy Wood talks 9/11 and Directed Energy Weapons
- Someone Got A Little Too "Into" the WW2 Official N...
- Links 19/Jan/11
- European Union is Noahide Compliant
- Heroic Chilean Confronts David Rockefeller: "We do...
- Makow: England's Jewish Aristocracy [II]
- The Land of Easy Money
- A Little Real History Courtesy of MLK
- The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets...
- BBCW Author Paid Visit By Feds
- Links 13/Jan/11
- Uh oh. Arizona shooter jewish?
- Deprogramming Yourself (The Parting of the Ways)
- Sherriff Mack: Arizona Shooter's Beliefs Don't Mat...
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. That's All They Really ...
- Assassination Blame Game
- Daily Express Runs Story on Mercury in Flu Vaccine...
- Films on Alternative Cancer Infomation
- Links etc 9/Jan/11
- Britain To Cover Up Royal Affairs
- Alan Watt: Prison Cities Coming in 2011
- IPCC Member says "authoritarianism is the natural ...
- “You claim,” he said, and I immediately stopped hi...
- Planned-opolis, aka the NWO Panopticon
- FDA attacks intravenous Vitamin C
- Swine Flu Vaccine Propaganda Makes Unwelcome 2011 ...
- London plumber made terror suspect for exposing Ci...
- Karpen's Pile - alleged over-unity energy machine ...
- What Chemtrails
- A digital Big Brother can be good for you?
- Asian/Muslim sex gangs groom white girls
- "Austerity" Scam: European Nations Begin Seizing P...
- Murdered Bush Aide Was An Expert In Chemical and B...
- Met Office really ought to be abolished...what's t...
- Links 1/Jan/11 (Happy New Year, All)
- ▼ Jan 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)