Saturday, 22 January 2011
Joe Higgins, Irish MEP, grills Barroso in EU Parliament over Taxpayer Bailout of Rothschilds-Crown banks et al
Tony Blair: West must be prepared to use force against Iran (evil evil SOB. He "regrets" the Iraq dead...while also using the same occasion [Iraq inquiry] to again push for war with Iran...)
Big Sis Launches DHS Takeover Of Hotels, Malls & Sports Stadiums
Soviet UK - Wartime posters to "fight climate change" (newhomefront.org)
Soviet UK 2 - Man arrested for burning Quran (but Muslims can burn poppies on Rememberance Day, no problem. And, by the way, I'm okay with that. Not that they do it, but that they don't get arrested for it. If someone wants to burn a poppy, or a Quran, or say a Talmud, haha, that's their right and it's inflammatory, but not unlawful, political speech. Like most of what WBC in the US do, although protesting homosexuals' funerals is one step too far for me, I think that's harassment.)
Israelis say Hamas established force to stop rocket firing at Israel (and in return? you can still read about the occasional airstrike Israel carries out inside Gaza. Is that as equally terrorist as the little rockets? - [the answer is 'yes' btw])
USDA admits they were poisoning birds...Bye Bye Blackbird (doesn't explain all the other die-offs though does it?)
New kind of pesticide, widely used in UK, may be helping kill off the world's bees
Swedish Government Employee Knew about Stockholm Bombing in Advance (classic symptom of flase flag op - see foreknowledge of 9/11, 7/7 etc)
Childhood trauma = malleable mind: Teachers told terrified primary school children World War Three had broken out
Jesse James Poisoned Lincoln's Assassin (Lincoln like JFK, was no angel, but in the end got whacked for going up against the Crown money changers and issuing debt-free money)
Anarchist Utopia (as a sidenote to that post, see "Anarchists" are often Police Provocateurs. Gandhi did say society is evolving in the direction of 'ordered anarchy'. When - not if - is the question, IMO. I am not really an 'anarchist' per se. It will happen when it happens. Until then any attempt to bring about anarchy will not work, as it's not exactly something you 'bring about', in a normal political sense, it's spontaneous.)
Gold bartering just beginning? (no I'm not being paid to link to that, I just saw the ad and thought it was an interesting development.)
The New Deluded Human...'Forum Man'
- How BBC warmists abuse the science
- Media using the "Anti-Semite" card to marginalise ...
- Moral Relativist Raeliens and Jack Fresko
- 1000 American Peace Corps Volunteers Raped/SA'd in...
- William Cooper - British Israelism
- Egyptian Anger - Chasing the Riot Police
- I take it back
- Freedom of speech...for who?
- Riots Travel Across Middle East
- Links 27/Jan/11
- Misandry - Men Are Disposable
- Dr Wakefield Was Telling The Truth About MMR/Autis...
- 77% of UK Stock Trading is High Frequency
- "What Educated Non-Muslims Don't Like About Islam"...
- Terror in Russia
- Resistance is Futile, Christians
- British Israelism
- Links 22/Jan/11
- Rock Paper Dust
- Blair Should Rot
- Judy Wood talks 9/11 and Directed Energy Weapons
- Someone Got A Little Too "Into" the WW2 Official N...
- Links 19/Jan/11
- European Union is Noahide Compliant
- Heroic Chilean Confronts David Rockefeller: "We do...
- Makow: England's Jewish Aristocracy [II]
- The Land of Easy Money
- A Little Real History Courtesy of MLK
- The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets...
- BBCW Author Paid Visit By Feds
- Links 13/Jan/11
- Uh oh. Arizona shooter jewish?
- Deprogramming Yourself (The Parting of the Ways)
- Sherriff Mack: Arizona Shooter's Beliefs Don't Mat...
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. That's All They Really ...
- Assassination Blame Game
- Daily Express Runs Story on Mercury in Flu Vaccine...
- Films on Alternative Cancer Infomation
- Links etc 9/Jan/11
- Britain To Cover Up Royal Affairs
- Alan Watt: Prison Cities Coming in 2011
- IPCC Member says "authoritarianism is the natural ...
- “You claim,” he said, and I immediately stopped hi...
- Planned-opolis, aka the NWO Panopticon
- FDA attacks intravenous Vitamin C
- Swine Flu Vaccine Propaganda Makes Unwelcome 2011 ...
- London plumber made terror suspect for exposing Ci...
- Karpen's Pile - alleged over-unity energy machine ...
- What Chemtrails
- A digital Big Brother can be good for you?
- Asian/Muslim sex gangs groom white girls
- "Austerity" Scam: European Nations Begin Seizing P...
- Murdered Bush Aide Was An Expert In Chemical and B...
- Met Office really ought to be abolished...what's t...
- Links 1/Jan/11 (Happy New Year, All)
- ▼ Jan 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)