Wednesday, 5 January 2011
"Austerity" Scam: European Nations Begin Seizing Private Pension Funds
I also previously described localism as a solution to the globalism in our world today. However, David Cameron's "Localism" is a deceptive way to name what is basically the next phase of the NWO's grinding down of its subjects. "Austerity" is a scam to loot from the people in order to "balance the budget". There will be no real cuts in the military spending (on immoral foreign wars rather than legitimate self defence), and there will be plenty of cash for vaccine schemes and for CCTV systems and other police state projects, the very things that could really do with cutbacks.
European nations begin seizing private pensions
People’s retirement savings are a convenient source of revenue for governments that don’t want to reduce spending or make privatizations. As most pension schemes in Europe are organised by the state, European ministers of finance have a facilitated access to the savings accumulated there, and it is only logical that they try to get a hold of this money for their own ends. In recent weeks I have noted five such attempts: Three situations concern private personal savings; two others refer to national funds.
Full Article (with the not-so-subtle embedded links to "Europe's most generous pension systems", as if the people deserve to have their pensions, that they paid for, stolen)
A lot of the anti-Austerity people are Commies, I will grant that. I don't agree with them. It's a one-two punch. The fabian socialists get everyone dependent on the system to begin with, and then when Cloward-Piven point approaches, the 'free market' crooks descend like vultures to complete the looting of the wealth of the people, claiming they are undoing the work of the socialists, when in fact from a bankster perspective they are simply finishing what the 'left' started.
(Don't forget that, at least in the UK, citizen contributions to the state pension fund are FORCED. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Insurance. So they force you to pay into a scheme then say that you have to embrace "austerity", and steal it all from you.)
I'm not saying it was a good thing that people went along with any of the aspects of the welfare state - but once on, there is a right way and a wrong way off. This is the wrong way. Maybe there is no other way, as "austerity" adovcates will tell us more and more I'm sure. But if that is the case then we must acknowledge that the government and their banking-corporate crony partners are stealing pensions that ordinary people have faithfully paid into, and that last time I checked, theives are supposed to go to jail.
There is one other way. Shut down the usourious basterds' central banks, issue debt free currency, and cancel the ludicrous, unpayable, fraudulent national debt, most of which is to the central banks anyway. Take the byrden of these currency wizards off our back then see if pension scheme recipients can be paid well enough for their contributions. If the results Hitler acheived by taking Germany off of debt-usury money are any indication, I think we'd be fine. That was the one good thing Hitler did, although it was for the wrong reasons as he wanted to build Germany up to be an Empire. Enough Empires. Enough of them!
(PS Corporate welfare will of course continue unmolested. Keep believing the right wing wants to free you.)
- How BBC warmists abuse the science
- Media using the "Anti-Semite" card to marginalise ...
- Moral Relativist Raeliens and Jack Fresko
- 1000 American Peace Corps Volunteers Raped/SA'd in...
- William Cooper - British Israelism
- Egyptian Anger - Chasing the Riot Police
- I take it back
- Freedom of speech...for who?
- Riots Travel Across Middle East
- Links 27/Jan/11
- Misandry - Men Are Disposable
- Dr Wakefield Was Telling The Truth About MMR/Autis...
- 77% of UK Stock Trading is High Frequency
- "What Educated Non-Muslims Don't Like About Islam"...
- Terror in Russia
- Resistance is Futile, Christians
- British Israelism
- Links 22/Jan/11
- Rock Paper Dust
- Blair Should Rot
- Judy Wood talks 9/11 and Directed Energy Weapons
- Someone Got A Little Too "Into" the WW2 Official N...
- Links 19/Jan/11
- European Union is Noahide Compliant
- Heroic Chilean Confronts David Rockefeller: "We do...
- Makow: England's Jewish Aristocracy [II]
- The Land of Easy Money
- A Little Real History Courtesy of MLK
- The Witch Hunt Begins: Citizen Spy Network Targets...
- BBCW Author Paid Visit By Feds
- Links 13/Jan/11
- Uh oh. Arizona shooter jewish?
- Deprogramming Yourself (The Parting of the Ways)
- Sherriff Mack: Arizona Shooter's Beliefs Don't Mat...
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. That's All They Really ...
- Assassination Blame Game
- Daily Express Runs Story on Mercury in Flu Vaccine...
- Films on Alternative Cancer Infomation
- Links etc 9/Jan/11
- Britain To Cover Up Royal Affairs
- Alan Watt: Prison Cities Coming in 2011
- IPCC Member says "authoritarianism is the natural ...
- “You claim,” he said, and I immediately stopped hi...
- Planned-opolis, aka the NWO Panopticon
- FDA attacks intravenous Vitamin C
- Swine Flu Vaccine Propaganda Makes Unwelcome 2011 ...
- London plumber made terror suspect for exposing Ci...
- Karpen's Pile - alleged over-unity energy machine ...
- What Chemtrails
- A digital Big Brother can be good for you?
- Asian/Muslim sex gangs groom white girls
- "Austerity" Scam: European Nations Begin Seizing P...
- Murdered Bush Aide Was An Expert In Chemical and B...
- Met Office really ought to be abolished...what's t...
- Links 1/Jan/11 (Happy New Year, All)
- ▼ Jan 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (647)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)