Monday, 18 May 2009
2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
There are those who mock the Bilderberg group and people who are concerned about it, they say that it's not to be taken seriously and that everyone who investigates it is a crazy conspiracy theorist. They say we should ignore it just like the MSM try to.
But that's not fair or responsible. I do not know what goes on inside whichever luxury hotel they choose each year for their meetings; I do not know what they talk about and I don't know the names of everyone who attended and what they decided upon, or how much they decide upon at these annual conferences.
All I know is this: there is a group of 100+ of the most influential people in politics, finance and media, trying to keep secret their meetings, and cowering away from the public spotlight.
I know that they don't need to go to this trouble to get some peace and quiet, they could just stay home in their country houses and mansions. I therefore know that there is a businesslike purpose for their meetings. I know that these people earn their living in politics, finance and media, and that these industries are central to controlling economies, people and nations.
I also know that there have been predictions made based on leaks from previous Bilderberg meetings that have come true. In particular, the shock fall of oil prices in 2008 was heralded, maybe even caused by Bilderberg attendees.
Also, I don't want to get too caught up on the name 'Bilderberg Group'. All that is, is one name of one round-table meeting. The same people operate throughout other groups and societies too, under many different names, but the agenda is always similar or the same - a tyrannical world government followed by massive population reduction and eugenics. Scary, but I also believe inherently flawed, because it's so twisted and evil that when people (especially influential people who are good) realise this is true, it should collapse with enough popular awareness and support.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings." - John F Kennedy.
I think Bilderberg was one of the societies to which JFK was referring.
Bilderbergers are getting afraid that their control over the world's power structures is weakening. And remember, all you have to do to make cockroaches scatter is to switch on the light. (no Illuminist reference intended - I just mean that we need to expose them, that's all!)
- ► 2010 (647)
- Democracy is not Liberty
- Britain Needs Guns
- We're all gonna be Millionaires
- Police Thug Chokes Paramedic
- Silence = Violence?
- Freedom Grabbing in the news
- Changing Minds: One @ a Time
- Message to a Bush Kool-Aid Drinker
- Should we trust scientists on cancer causes?
- Russia Today reports on New World Order film
- Obama's Hypocrisy and the Brave New World
- The irony of the obsessive "Anti-Racists"
- The Communist Manifesto
- Waterboarding isn't torture, it's fun
- The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
- Fun with O.B.A.M.A.
- haha...everything is OK in London
- Suckers' Boom is Over
- Join or die: Left and Right Unite!
- Where's the NRA when you need them?
- Hey! AlexJonesChannel censorship ends!!!
- Discussion with a "Jew World Order" theorist
- Operation ASU: Waging InfoWarfare
- 2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
- Disturbing Video: Obama Youth Recruitment
- Understand Money, and ye shall be free
- FKN News: NWO Conspiracy Bullshx
- Britons never shall be slaves*
- More from Charlie Skelton
- Boy Scouts now part of Obama Youth
- Guardian Bilderberg reporter arrested
- George Green on the Elites
- The Hand That Feeds
- Unemployed? Join the Government
- Open invite to pro-choice people
- Message from the Local Resistance?
- Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
- A Trick of the Mind
- Want proof the US government runs Afghan drugs?
- The call that started a YouTube censorship war
- Where do all the Newly Unemployed go?
- Philip Bobbitt says burning the Constitution is go...
- The Fabian Strategy
- Receiveth the Mark of the Beast
- Terror, RFIDs, New World Order, and Freedom
- New UK Column
- Mao's Little Red Book, Obama's Little Blue Book
- Banks are having a great crisis as usual
- Orwell's 1984 vs Britain 2009
- Will Montana stand alone? No!
- This Year's Bilderberg pre-meeting Leaks...
- Bailing out the World: Latest Figures
- Michael Badnarik: "No, I Will Not Comply!"
- You can trust him, he wears a ski mask.
- I'm a citizen, I wanna be in charge!
- Jacqui Smith...kind of like Stalin
- A Tale of two Gun Laws
- UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
- Alex Jones CENSORED by YouTube!!! (edit)
- An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
- 2008: the year the media forgot Dr Paul
- Swine Flu: Hoax, PSYOP, Practice for Martial Law
- Why Swine Flu is waking people up
- Should the UK break up?
- Listing Alex Jones' websites
- ▼ May 2009 (66)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)