Sunday, 10 May 2009
A Trick of the Mind
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
- From "Catch Me If You Can"
Modern society is built on deception. Not usually explicit lies, those generally stand out; much harder to detect and challenge, are all of the subtle tricks and propaganda items all around us.
If The Real Hustle taught me one thing, it's that a successful con works, more than anything else, because of appearances - the right uniform, the right body language, and most importantly the right attitude. People are fooled by someone who can project an air of authority and superiority, even when their aims are straight out of the gutter, like common theft.
The banksters wear suits and carry briefcases, conduct business out of 50-storey glass "ivory" towers and give press conferences to journalists whose salary is paid by them. They appear to have everything under control. And, in a sense, they do. But not like you may think.
They issue assets, bonds, paper and promises. These look good, for example paper money has pretty seals and patterns upon it, supposedly to prevent counterfeit, but it has another puropse: to make the paper look official - as if it has a lot of real value.
And maybe you invest in the vague assets. Get returns, because others invest. They get returns too. Eventually, however, the ruse becomes too great to conceal, and for a while, credit needs to be shut off to avoid hyperinflation. Recession follows. That is the deformed version of the business cycle foisted upon us in a world of official looking, but theiving, central banks.
The Ponzi scheming crooks might not get away with it if they were more appropriately dressed - perhaps a balaclava? ;)
-ENFORCERS OF THE STATE-
The police wear uniforms for a reason. Behaviour studies have found people will rarely obey someone in plain clothes, but when that person is an Officer of the Law, people will obey almost blindly. (If I could find on the internet a video I once saw once at school, I'd show you it. Basically it shows someone in plain clothes telling random passers-by to litter. They refuse, but others will obey even such a silly command as this when the person giving the orders is dressed as a security guard!)
Police, likewise, conform to what they think someone wearing the uniform should be like. How do they decide how police should behave? The short answer is by watching the TV, where police are depicted as authoritarians to be obeyed, and anyone who refuses to get in line, gets a beating. Or at least gets arrested. The good cop, is someone who breaks the rules to get results, kind of like 24's Jack Bauer.
Searching anyone for any reason, arresting dissenters, even torture is portrayed as a necessary evil. If only the citizen whose rights were trampled upon knew how necessary it was, right?
"Doing evil for the greater good" is a central maxim of the New World Order delusion.
We need to give up our rights, for the greater good of victory in the endless War on Terror.
We need to get chipped, to secure the nation against illegal immigration.
We need to give up our prosperity, to live in a 'cleaner' way.
We need to give up our sovereignty, so that a global government can look after everyone.
We need to give up our weapons, to keep everyone safe.
We need to give up freedom of speech, to protect people from hurtful speech.
We even need to give up our lives and the lives of our children, to save the planet from 'climate chaos'.
If I said that half of everyone in Britain needs to die (for the planet), then I would rightly be ridiculed. However, when 'elite' sciencey types say that, they are either ignored or supported by apologist news media. These are supposed to be the people working for the greater good of humanity, developing new technologies, cures etc...guess that's another TV-induced delusion.
The New World Order always wins, because other people can't stop staring at those damn pinstripe suits.
When we educate people that it's all a fraud, authority doesn't know best and can't be trusted, and they wake up, that is our way of kicking NWO arse. Victory to the people!
- ► 2010 (647)
- Democracy is not Liberty
- Britain Needs Guns
- We're all gonna be Millionaires
- Police Thug Chokes Paramedic
- Silence = Violence?
- Freedom Grabbing in the news
- Changing Minds: One @ a Time
- Message to a Bush Kool-Aid Drinker
- Should we trust scientists on cancer causes?
- Russia Today reports on New World Order film
- Obama's Hypocrisy and the Brave New World
- The irony of the obsessive "Anti-Racists"
- The Communist Manifesto
- Waterboarding isn't torture, it's fun
- The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
- Fun with O.B.A.M.A.
- haha...everything is OK in London
- Suckers' Boom is Over
- Join or die: Left and Right Unite!
- Where's the NRA when you need them?
- Hey! AlexJonesChannel censorship ends!!!
- Discussion with a "Jew World Order" theorist
- Operation ASU: Waging InfoWarfare
- 2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
- Disturbing Video: Obama Youth Recruitment
- Understand Money, and ye shall be free
- FKN News: NWO Conspiracy Bullshx
- Britons never shall be slaves*
- More from Charlie Skelton
- Boy Scouts now part of Obama Youth
- Guardian Bilderberg reporter arrested
- George Green on the Elites
- The Hand That Feeds
- Unemployed? Join the Government
- Open invite to pro-choice people
- Message from the Local Resistance?
- Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
- A Trick of the Mind
- Want proof the US government runs Afghan drugs?
- The call that started a YouTube censorship war
- Where do all the Newly Unemployed go?
- Philip Bobbitt says burning the Constitution is go...
- The Fabian Strategy
- Receiveth the Mark of the Beast
- Terror, RFIDs, New World Order, and Freedom
- New UK Column
- Mao's Little Red Book, Obama's Little Blue Book
- Banks are having a great crisis as usual
- Orwell's 1984 vs Britain 2009
- Will Montana stand alone? No!
- This Year's Bilderberg pre-meeting Leaks...
- Bailing out the World: Latest Figures
- Michael Badnarik: "No, I Will Not Comply!"
- You can trust him, he wears a ski mask.
- I'm a citizen, I wanna be in charge!
- Jacqui Smith...kind of like Stalin
- A Tale of two Gun Laws
- UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
- Alex Jones CENSORED by YouTube!!! (edit)
- An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
- 2008: the year the media forgot Dr Paul
- Swine Flu: Hoax, PSYOP, Practice for Martial Law
- Why Swine Flu is waking people up
- Should the UK break up?
- Listing Alex Jones' websites
- ▼ May 2009 (66)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)