Friday, 22 May 2009
The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
Timothy McVeigh and Oklahoma City, oh yeah and the FBI (ssshhhh it doesn't exist)
1993 WTC bombing, oh yeah and the FBI AGAIN (sssshhh now they really don't exist)
7/7 Prior Knowledge, oh yeah and the FBI YET AGAIN (no, be quiet, unpatriotic patriot!)
I love how it's always a handful of rogues. Always a coincidence. Well, if you're not going to scratch the surface of what is said, then these criminals will keep getting away with it!
It's so horrifically simple, and yet people still believe there are scores of "terrorists" hiding under some bush, or maybe in some cave, just waiting to attack you and your family because "they hate us for our freedom" (lol, you're not even free anyway!). Get over it please, the CIA created Al-Qaeda. Want to find people who hate freedom? Why not take a look-see at, for example, the Bilderberg Group, who met last week.
One little-known non-secret about Al-Qaeda is that they are now carrying out attacks in Iran at the behest of the US government. They were used in the Balkan wars of the 90s. They were originally a database of CIA assets in Afghanistan, who carried out attacks against the Russians in the 80s. Now they are still under US command it seems. Or were they just not under US command for ONE day? I leave that to you. Make of it what you will.
Oh, and any neocons reading, when I say "US Command", I'm not being "anti-American" or "blame America first". Your country has been hijacked by the New World Order scum, who ironically were based in Britain and other European countries. I do not blame America, but I damn sure do blame these elitist crooks. I only refrained from saying "CIA command" because I don't know if it's the CIA still commanding them, nor do I really care. The point is that Al-Qaeda is an asset of the US shadow government.
I know, I'm a crazy "conspiracy theorist", nothing of what I wrote is true, it's all unpatriotic lies cooked up by whatever wackjob I've been listening to on that crazy internet, only what gets onto TV is factual, TV is right about everything. You're right and patriotic, just like the Founding Fathers, who knew that whatever government says, goes.
I'll end the sarcasm if you end the denial :)
"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money." - Pierre Henri Brunel, French intelligence insider
"The greatest purveyor of violence on Earth is my own government" - Martin Luther King
- ► 2010 (647)
- Democracy is not Liberty
- Britain Needs Guns
- We're all gonna be Millionaires
- Police Thug Chokes Paramedic
- Silence = Violence?
- Freedom Grabbing in the news
- Changing Minds: One @ a Time
- Message to a Bush Kool-Aid Drinker
- Should we trust scientists on cancer causes?
- Russia Today reports on New World Order film
- Obama's Hypocrisy and the Brave New World
- The irony of the obsessive "Anti-Racists"
- The Communist Manifesto
- Waterboarding isn't torture, it's fun
- The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
- Fun with O.B.A.M.A.
- haha...everything is OK in London
- Suckers' Boom is Over
- Join or die: Left and Right Unite!
- Where's the NRA when you need them?
- Hey! AlexJonesChannel censorship ends!!!
- Discussion with a "Jew World Order" theorist
- Operation ASU: Waging InfoWarfare
- 2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
- Disturbing Video: Obama Youth Recruitment
- Understand Money, and ye shall be free
- FKN News: NWO Conspiracy Bullshx
- Britons never shall be slaves*
- More from Charlie Skelton
- Boy Scouts now part of Obama Youth
- Guardian Bilderberg reporter arrested
- George Green on the Elites
- The Hand That Feeds
- Unemployed? Join the Government
- Open invite to pro-choice people
- Message from the Local Resistance?
- Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
- A Trick of the Mind
- Want proof the US government runs Afghan drugs?
- The call that started a YouTube censorship war
- Where do all the Newly Unemployed go?
- Philip Bobbitt says burning the Constitution is go...
- The Fabian Strategy
- Receiveth the Mark of the Beast
- Terror, RFIDs, New World Order, and Freedom
- New UK Column
- Mao's Little Red Book, Obama's Little Blue Book
- Banks are having a great crisis as usual
- Orwell's 1984 vs Britain 2009
- Will Montana stand alone? No!
- This Year's Bilderberg pre-meeting Leaks...
- Bailing out the World: Latest Figures
- Michael Badnarik: "No, I Will Not Comply!"
- You can trust him, he wears a ski mask.
- I'm a citizen, I wanna be in charge!
- Jacqui Smith...kind of like Stalin
- A Tale of two Gun Laws
- UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
- Alex Jones CENSORED by YouTube!!! (edit)
- An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
- 2008: the year the media forgot Dr Paul
- Swine Flu: Hoax, PSYOP, Practice for Martial Law
- Why Swine Flu is waking people up
- Should the UK break up?
- Listing Alex Jones' websites
- ▼ May 2009 (66)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)