Sunday, 3 May 2009
An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
(from Grand Theft Auto IV's mock "TV" show Republican Space Rangers.)
"If you’re not catching flak, you’re not over the target." - US Air Force saying
First of all, those nutjob population extermination groups (from the second half of the video) are real. If we don't expose the elitist scientists who are into this stuff, their sordid fantasy will slowly become a reality, and in fact it has been taking shape for over a century already. Am I crazy to say that? Watch Endgame, research the global eugenics agenda, and the overpopulation hoax, then get back to me.
Church of Euthanasia: ("Save the Planet, Kill Yourself")
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement:
Globally Responsible Birthing:
Population Action International:
Satanic Outreach Coordinator:
Loads more links at this page on the Church of Euthanasia's site
Gaia Liberation Front:
Now (with reference to the first half of the video) let's list a few fun allegations that can be easily googled if you are concerned I might have been smoking something funny:
Alex Jones is a Zionist, a Satanist and a Jesuit!
John Birch Society are Nazis! No, Catholics/Masons!
Ron Paul is a Satanist too!
Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery are Jews who seek to ruin the Truth Movement!
Libertarians are fascists! (no really, there's a youtube video about that.)
I could exhaustively link to all those things. It might be fun. But, why does it matter? And I am not being a bigot and saying there is absolutely zero truth to every single one of those individual allegations. I could research for hours and attempt to rebut them in some way, or accept that some are true. But I'm not going to do that. Instead I pose a different question:
In the grand scheme of things, does it matter?
Suppose Jones is a Zionist who 'covers up' for teh Jews by exposing the New World Order and opposing it, while supporting liberty. He doesn't focus on Israel a great deal, and his wife is Jewish...uh-oh...I can smell conflict of interest...but wait! There's a way out of the trap!
You see, by supporting liberty and Constitutionally limited government (in America), he helps to break the hold the elite have on society, whatever 'group' they may be of. So if you think the elite are all Jews (or Masons, or Jesuits/Catholics, or Reptillians, or whatever the case may be), who the hell cares? Let's remove their power, shall we?
Pretty much the same goes for any of the above allegations I listed off the top of my head, referring to claims I have read recently online (google them if you can be bothered to wade through speculation, half-truth, possibility, and ad hominem, as if the MSM wasn't bad enough!). And, to be clear, I am not ridiculing every claim made above - some hold weight to a degree, and we live in a crazy world so I am not arrogant enough to assume they are all false, what I'm saying is - does it really matter?
I believe in principles that come first, not people. Everyone is endowed with inalienable rights, which come not from government or an authority, but from - dare I say it - God. Or at least, from common human decency; take your pick. Anyway, point is that PRINCIPLES come first. Life, liberty, property, and the right to use force to defend the previous rights if necessary.
As such, we can now ask a simple question. Do these people HELP or HINDER the principles set forth in natural law?
If Ron Paul is a satanist, who if elected in 2012 (pretty please, America!) presides over limited government and a restoration of the Constitution, who the hell cares if he's a Satanist? I certainly don't. What about if the John Birch Society are Nazi (a ridiculous allegation in my humble opinion) but educate and turn fake controlled-right conservatives into true conservatives (paleocons), do they help or hinder freedom? By their deeds you shall know them.
(Image: A real mockingbird. Contrast with the CIA equivalent.)
What have any of these (Mockingbird style) smears done to help the cause of freedom? That's up to you to investigate, if you believe that having Masons, Catholics or Jews in the freedom movement is a problem. And don't forget, individualism is a central pillar of liberty, as opposed to collectivism and groupthink.
Hell, if there is such a thing as a hardcore Satanist who doesn't want to harm others and violate their natural rights (as opposed to the satanic eugenicists we are pitted against), then that's OK too, since is is liberty we are looking for here, not re-education such that everyone conforms to set belief structures - that is what sets freedom lovers apart from tyrants.
We need to remember how divide-and-conquer works, such that we may acknowledge and oppose all efforts to turn the freedom movement into a childish personality war. They're trying to drag us down to the level of trivial TV politics, well it's not going to happen.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Democracy is not Liberty
- Britain Needs Guns
- We're all gonna be Millionaires
- Police Thug Chokes Paramedic
- Silence = Violence?
- Freedom Grabbing in the news
- Changing Minds: One @ a Time
- Message to a Bush Kool-Aid Drinker
- Should we trust scientists on cancer causes?
- Russia Today reports on New World Order film
- Obama's Hypocrisy and the Brave New World
- The irony of the obsessive "Anti-Racists"
- The Communist Manifesto
- Waterboarding isn't torture, it's fun
- The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
- Fun with O.B.A.M.A.
- haha...everything is OK in London
- Suckers' Boom is Over
- Join or die: Left and Right Unite!
- Where's the NRA when you need them?
- Hey! AlexJonesChannel censorship ends!!!
- Discussion with a "Jew World Order" theorist
- Operation ASU: Waging InfoWarfare
- 2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
- Disturbing Video: Obama Youth Recruitment
- Understand Money, and ye shall be free
- FKN News: NWO Conspiracy Bullshx
- Britons never shall be slaves*
- More from Charlie Skelton
- Boy Scouts now part of Obama Youth
- Guardian Bilderberg reporter arrested
- George Green on the Elites
- The Hand That Feeds
- Unemployed? Join the Government
- Open invite to pro-choice people
- Message from the Local Resistance?
- Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
- A Trick of the Mind
- Want proof the US government runs Afghan drugs?
- The call that started a YouTube censorship war
- Where do all the Newly Unemployed go?
- Philip Bobbitt says burning the Constitution is go...
- The Fabian Strategy
- Receiveth the Mark of the Beast
- Terror, RFIDs, New World Order, and Freedom
- New UK Column
- Mao's Little Red Book, Obama's Little Blue Book
- Banks are having a great crisis as usual
- Orwell's 1984 vs Britain 2009
- Will Montana stand alone? No!
- This Year's Bilderberg pre-meeting Leaks...
- Bailing out the World: Latest Figures
- Michael Badnarik: "No, I Will Not Comply!"
- You can trust him, he wears a ski mask.
- I'm a citizen, I wanna be in charge!
- Jacqui Smith...kind of like Stalin
- A Tale of two Gun Laws
- UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
- Alex Jones CENSORED by YouTube!!! (edit)
- An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
- 2008: the year the media forgot Dr Paul
- Swine Flu: Hoax, PSYOP, Practice for Martial Law
- Why Swine Flu is waking people up
- Should the UK break up?
- Listing Alex Jones' websites
- ▼ May 2009 (66)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)