Tuesday, 5 May 2009
UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
The UN Declaration of Human Rights
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Pay attention to that phrase "purposes and principles of the United Nations". It comes up again later. What does that mean? If the UN disagrees, you can't get asylum somewhere else?
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
That, as well as many other articles, is extremely questionable. The right to be paid to do nothing? The right to 'rest and lesiure'?
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
Entitlement culture anyone? Since when did we have a 'right' to a set standard of living? What is meant by necessary social services? Careers advice...psychiatry...job centres...kidnapping 'vulnerable' children (if they weren't vulnerable before, they WILL be once the gov gets their hands on them!)
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
The right to free education, again, is another non-right, since nothing is free, unless the teachers are willing to work for nothing...also, who are the UN to say what education should do? It shall further the activities of the UN? Also, the implication is that the UN works for peace - actually, I doubt anything could be further from the truth. They need war - it's the only reason they ever existed, and the only thing (except the manmade climate change hoax) that gives them any purpose whatsoever.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
Everyone has the RIGHT to be under the New World Order! Who could have known they'd be that generous, eh? You can't be truly free without World Government, of course.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Great, we got all those non-rights, now we have to fulfill duties to the 'community'.
Looking at Section 2, we shall be subject to limitations so that we can secure the public order? There goes the right to protest illegal government - that would be bad for the public order.
Finally, Section 3 is critical: NO rights and freedoms set herein are allowed to be used "contrary to the purposes and principles of the UN". So if you're against the UN, there goes ALL your rights. Or for that matter, if the UN decides its purpose is to kill everyone on the planet, you waive your rights by living...you get the point.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
So if you oppose global government (the purpose of the UN), you waive your rights. If you oppose UN brainwashing in state schools, you waive your rights. If you believe education shouldn't be compulsory, you waive your rights.
You waive your rights, if you don't go along with WHATEVER the UN says...thus, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.
There's one noticable fundamental human right missing from the Declaration, of course. The UN's pet peeve - self-defence. That's right, independent people who say "screw the UN", who get weapons with which to defend themselves, who won't bend over for these tyrants.
Some say the UN is weak, toothless, soft, or good-natured. I do not believe so - because it is the prototype world government, the great disgusting vision of the banking elite becoming reality, the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing.
The picture immediately above reflects the mission of the UN in one stone face - with the apparent intention of peace, they aim to domesticate the people, disarm them, and subject them to life on their knees with the pretence of 'taking care' of them.
It's called communitarianism - Britain is the leading communitarian state in my opinion.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Democracy is not Liberty
- Britain Needs Guns
- We're all gonna be Millionaires
- Police Thug Chokes Paramedic
- Silence = Violence?
- Freedom Grabbing in the news
- Changing Minds: One @ a Time
- Message to a Bush Kool-Aid Drinker
- Should we trust scientists on cancer causes?
- Russia Today reports on New World Order film
- Obama's Hypocrisy and the Brave New World
- The irony of the obsessive "Anti-Racists"
- The Communist Manifesto
- Waterboarding isn't torture, it's fun
- The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
- Fun with O.B.A.M.A.
- haha...everything is OK in London
- Suckers' Boom is Over
- Join or die: Left and Right Unite!
- Where's the NRA when you need them?
- Hey! AlexJonesChannel censorship ends!!!
- Discussion with a "Jew World Order" theorist
- Operation ASU: Waging InfoWarfare
- 2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
- Disturbing Video: Obama Youth Recruitment
- Understand Money, and ye shall be free
- FKN News: NWO Conspiracy Bullshx
- Britons never shall be slaves*
- More from Charlie Skelton
- Boy Scouts now part of Obama Youth
- Guardian Bilderberg reporter arrested
- George Green on the Elites
- The Hand That Feeds
- Unemployed? Join the Government
- Open invite to pro-choice people
- Message from the Local Resistance?
- Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
- A Trick of the Mind
- Want proof the US government runs Afghan drugs?
- The call that started a YouTube censorship war
- Where do all the Newly Unemployed go?
- Philip Bobbitt says burning the Constitution is go...
- The Fabian Strategy
- Receiveth the Mark of the Beast
- Terror, RFIDs, New World Order, and Freedom
- New UK Column
- Mao's Little Red Book, Obama's Little Blue Book
- Banks are having a great crisis as usual
- Orwell's 1984 vs Britain 2009
- Will Montana stand alone? No!
- This Year's Bilderberg pre-meeting Leaks...
- Bailing out the World: Latest Figures
- Michael Badnarik: "No, I Will Not Comply!"
- You can trust him, he wears a ski mask.
- I'm a citizen, I wanna be in charge!
- Jacqui Smith...kind of like Stalin
- A Tale of two Gun Laws
- UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
- Alex Jones CENSORED by YouTube!!! (edit)
- An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
- 2008: the year the media forgot Dr Paul
- Swine Flu: Hoax, PSYOP, Practice for Martial Law
- Why Swine Flu is waking people up
- Should the UK break up?
- Listing Alex Jones' websites
- ▼ May 2009 (66)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)