Monday, 11 May 2009
Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
Police investigating allegations of racism, homophobia and domestic violence have raided about 150 addresses across London.
At least 90 people have been arrested after officers from the Metropolitan Police's community safety unit took part in the dawn raids on Wednesday.
Twenty-seven people have been charged, including one for rape but most have been arrested on suspicion of making racist threats and of homophobic harassment.
The raids signal the start of a day of police action against "hate crime" - offences against people on the grounds of their race, faith, religion, disability, or sexuality.
People should not have to go through life being subjected to abuse because of who they are or what they believe in.
Commander Cressida Dick Posters in newspapers and on the Tube and trains urging victims of hate crime to come forward are running as part of a two-week campaign by the Metropolitan Police.
Commander Cressida Dick, director of the Diversity Directorate, denied the operation was simply a publicity stunt.
She said: "We want the offenders who hate, hurt and harm others to know the Met will do everything in its power to find them out and put a stop to their crime.
"People should not have to go through life being subjected to abuse because of who they are or what they believe in."
The raids will be followed up by a day of activities to raise awareness of the Met's community safety units, which deal with hate crime.
Officers will take a mobile hate-crime reporting centre into the heart of London's gay community in Old Compton Street, Soho.
People should not be subjected to abuse because of who they are or what they believe in. Unless they hold opinions that aren't politically correct, then they're fair game to be guilty until proven innocent.
And remember, good slaves, if you hear any undesirable speech, report it to your local Civilian Enforcement Official today. Don't hesitate; extremist anti-government terror cells operate in YOUR area! They SPEAK against the Crown! Oh the inhumanity...
- ► 2010 (647)
- Democracy is not Liberty
- Britain Needs Guns
- We're all gonna be Millionaires
- Police Thug Chokes Paramedic
- Silence = Violence?
- Freedom Grabbing in the news
- Changing Minds: One @ a Time
- Message to a Bush Kool-Aid Drinker
- Should we trust scientists on cancer causes?
- Russia Today reports on New World Order film
- Obama's Hypocrisy and the Brave New World
- The irony of the obsessive "Anti-Racists"
- The Communist Manifesto
- Waterboarding isn't torture, it's fun
- The deadly Terrorists we are fighting
- Fun with O.B.A.M.A.
- haha...everything is OK in London
- Suckers' Boom is Over
- Join or die: Left and Right Unite!
- Where's the NRA when you need them?
- Hey! AlexJonesChannel censorship ends!!!
- Discussion with a "Jew World Order" theorist
- Operation ASU: Waging InfoWarfare
- 2009 Bilderberg attendees list leaked
- Disturbing Video: Obama Youth Recruitment
- Understand Money, and ye shall be free
- FKN News: NWO Conspiracy Bullshx
- Britons never shall be slaves*
- More from Charlie Skelton
- Boy Scouts now part of Obama Youth
- Guardian Bilderberg reporter arrested
- George Green on the Elites
- The Hand That Feeds
- Unemployed? Join the Government
- Open invite to pro-choice people
- Message from the Local Resistance?
- Flashback: Hate Crime Police Raid 150 Homes
- A Trick of the Mind
- Want proof the US government runs Afghan drugs?
- The call that started a YouTube censorship war
- Where do all the Newly Unemployed go?
- Philip Bobbitt says burning the Constitution is go...
- The Fabian Strategy
- Receiveth the Mark of the Beast
- Terror, RFIDs, New World Order, and Freedom
- New UK Column
- Mao's Little Red Book, Obama's Little Blue Book
- Banks are having a great crisis as usual
- Orwell's 1984 vs Britain 2009
- Will Montana stand alone? No!
- This Year's Bilderberg pre-meeting Leaks...
- Bailing out the World: Latest Figures
- Michael Badnarik: "No, I Will Not Comply!"
- You can trust him, he wears a ski mask.
- I'm a citizen, I wanna be in charge!
- Jacqui Smith...kind of like Stalin
- A Tale of two Gun Laws
- UN Declaration of Human Rights = Meaningless
- Alex Jones CENSORED by YouTube!!! (edit)
- An answer to Liberty Movement Infighting
- 2008: the year the media forgot Dr Paul
- Swine Flu: Hoax, PSYOP, Practice for Martial Law
- Why Swine Flu is waking people up
- Should the UK break up?
- Listing Alex Jones' websites
- ▼ May 2009 (66)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)