Friday, 20 November 2009
And No Man Shall Be Able To Buy Or Sell
BBC - Tiny chip could diagnose disease
(And look who is doing the research, it's the little Hitlers at IBM, which I swear stands for I Bury Masses, a tribute to their wonderful technology that helped inmates of concentration camps the world over get pretty numbers on their arms...yep, that was IBM. Genocide. IBM. Genocide. Don't forget that. That's what they mean by 'building a smarter planet'...even their ads subtly refer to eugenics! True evil is bold, in-your-face, and still gets away with it.)
Anyway, the story is that microchips inside the bloodstream could diagnose disease more efficiently. Aww, now these chips are really friendly and one of them is named George and the other is named Jessie and did I say they were really friendly? Don't worry, you can keep them after you're done seeing the doctor. Aww.
= Cancer and Slavery
Info on a recent H1N1 vaccine 'blunt needle' controversy...some suggested the only reason wider needles were being used in some places was so that chips could be placed in the needles...just something to be aware of as a possibility... click here
Heck, you only need to look to the Georgia Guidestones...
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature...
Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature."
There's your smarter planet - genocide and 'sustainability'...but then I repeat myself.
- ► 2010 (647)
- AGW and Peak Oil: A Two-Part Malthusian Myth
- How bad is Modern Warfare 2, anyway?
- Shocking Flu Vaccine Miscarriage Stories
- Polanski The Kiddy Fiddler Goes Free
- The Only Question Is, Who Came On To Whom?
- Israel: F' Yeah!
- For A Change: Satanic Tom and Jerry
- And Before You Notice It, The EU Is A Country
- Think Like A Psychopath: How To Get Away With Evil...
- And No Man Shall Be Able To Buy Or Sell
- Afghanistan: Why We Fight
- Now-recovered Cheerleader attacked by Big Media
- The Reality of the Afghan War
- Cheerleader injured by Flu Shot now CURED (by natu...
- 1oz Gold Coin for $50, No Takers?!
- Psych Drugs and Mass Shootings
- I finally found a theme song for Israel
- A Tribute to our Friends, the Bankers
- A Tragedy of Hope
- Gotta use up those H1N1 vaccines somehow...
- Pandemic Martial Law in Ukraine?
- "Spiritual" Global Warming arguments needed: Gore
- Robert Kennedy Jr Continues Family Tradition
- Surprise surprise, Lockerbie bombing cover-up
- "Stop being so selfish and get the swine flu vacci...
- ▼ Nov 2009 (25)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)