Thursday, 26 November 2009
The Only Question Is, Who Came On To Whom?
Iraq inquiry: Tony Blair 'agreed to regime change' in meeting at George Bush's ranch
Sir Christopher, who was Britain's ambassador to the US between 1997 and 2003, said the April 2002 meeting in Crawford, Texas, appeared to be a major turning point.
He said in evidence: 'I took no part in any of the discussions and there was a large chunk of that time when no adviser was there.
'I know what the Cabinet Office says were the results of the meeting but to this day I am not entirely clear what degree of convergence was, if you like, signed in blood at the Crawford ranch.'
He said the change in stance was evidenced in a speech given by the Prime Minister the following day.
'To the best of my knowledge, I might be wrong, this was the first time that Tony Blair had said in public 'regime change', Sir Christopher said.
So maybe it was Tony after all. Well then this is dedicated to him. Only those in the know will get it.
(if the above content doesn't make sense, click here)
- ► 2010 (647)
- AGW and Peak Oil: A Two-Part Malthusian Myth
- How bad is Modern Warfare 2, anyway?
- Shocking Flu Vaccine Miscarriage Stories
- Polanski The Kiddy Fiddler Goes Free
- The Only Question Is, Who Came On To Whom?
- Israel: F' Yeah!
- For A Change: Satanic Tom and Jerry
- And Before You Notice It, The EU Is A Country
- Think Like A Psychopath: How To Get Away With Evil...
- And No Man Shall Be Able To Buy Or Sell
- Afghanistan: Why We Fight
- Now-recovered Cheerleader attacked by Big Media
- The Reality of the Afghan War
- Cheerleader injured by Flu Shot now CURED (by natu...
- 1oz Gold Coin for $50, No Takers?!
- Psych Drugs and Mass Shootings
- I finally found a theme song for Israel
- A Tribute to our Friends, the Bankers
- A Tragedy of Hope
- Gotta use up those H1N1 vaccines somehow...
- Pandemic Martial Law in Ukraine?
- "Spiritual" Global Warming arguments needed: Gore
- Robert Kennedy Jr Continues Family Tradition
- Surprise surprise, Lockerbie bombing cover-up
- "Stop being so selfish and get the swine flu vacci...
- ▼ Nov 2009 (25)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)