Tuesday, 3 November 2009
"Spiritual" Global Warming arguments needed: Gore
Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth stresses spiritual argument on climate
Al's Gore's much-anticipated sequel to An Inconvenent Truth is published today, with an admission that facts alone will not persuade Americans to act on global warming and that appealing to their spiritual side is the way forward.
(In other words, there are no compelling facts, so let's try religion instead)
Al Gore set to become first Carbon Billionaire
Gore’s defense against claims that he is peddling fearmongering about global warming to get filthy rich, and one dutifully supported by the NY Times’ whitewash report, is that he is simply putting his money where his mouth is.
However, Gore’s insistence that he is walking the walk, not just talking the talk, doesn’t seem to extend to his own private life in the context of energy conservation and CO2 emissions. While lecturing the world about reducing CO2 emissions and saving energy, Gore’s own mansion uses 20 times the energy of the average American home.
As usual with anything I post about manmade climate change theory, here are a few real pressing environmental concerns that go unattended to because of the all-consuming profit/power motivated hoax that CO2 is some kind of pollutant when plants breathe it:
NO LINKS, SEARCH AND VERIFY FOR YOURSELF
- Pesticides that mess with our gender (cause feminisation of male fish too)
- Possibly connected (or not, there are multiple theories) to the above: the Death Of The Bees
- Genetically Modified, cancer-causing foods
- Aspartame aka artificial sweetener, which is known to massively increase rates of brain tumours in mice
- Prescription drugs, like Prozac, in the water supply (due to ubiquitous use amongst the public)
- Sodium Fluoride in some water supplies, dental products, that lowers IQ over long periods of accumulation, and makes a person docile and tame (hence why it was used by Nazis on camp inmates to keep them from escaping)
- Aerial spraying of chemicals, suggested as a 'solution' to global warming
- Mercury in vaccines, some fillings, High Fructose Corn Syrup, etc; cause of autism, harms brain development
- Bisphenol-A, a substance found in tin can linings and plastic food items, that mimicks oestrogen in the bloodstream, causing early puberty for young girls and sterilisation for males of all ages
- Intensive farming which has caused soils to be nutrient deficient, meaning our modern food is nutrient deficient (even the healthy unprocessed stuff), meaning WE are nutrient deficient
I care about the environment and I 'deny' manmade global warming. Because it's a scam. The same people claiming to 'care' about CO2 levels will NOT tell you about the above (real) crises, guaranteed. They just want unlimited power and money over everyone's lives, like the kid playing with an anthill and a magnifying glass.
BREAK THE LEFT-RIGHT PARADIGM
Dealing with environmental concerns is not 'leftist' unless you choose to make it so. Nobody wants to drink dirty water or ingest toxic food. The best solutions to environmental concerns, as with all other concerns, is non-governmental...since government doesn't do much very well. Consumer advocacy and demand is both necessary and sufficient to solve environmental problems. It's the free market, meaning you get what you want. Your money speaks louder than any vote, which is why the free market is such a good thing for environmentalism.
- ► 2010 (647)
- AGW and Peak Oil: A Two-Part Malthusian Myth
- How bad is Modern Warfare 2, anyway?
- Shocking Flu Vaccine Miscarriage Stories
- Polanski The Kiddy Fiddler Goes Free
- The Only Question Is, Who Came On To Whom?
- Israel: F' Yeah!
- For A Change: Satanic Tom and Jerry
- And Before You Notice It, The EU Is A Country
- Think Like A Psychopath: How To Get Away With Evil...
- And No Man Shall Be Able To Buy Or Sell
- Afghanistan: Why We Fight
- Now-recovered Cheerleader attacked by Big Media
- The Reality of the Afghan War
- Cheerleader injured by Flu Shot now CURED (by natu...
- 1oz Gold Coin for $50, No Takers?!
- Psych Drugs and Mass Shootings
- I finally found a theme song for Israel
- A Tribute to our Friends, the Bankers
- A Tragedy of Hope
- Gotta use up those H1N1 vaccines somehow...
- Pandemic Martial Law in Ukraine?
- "Spiritual" Global Warming arguments needed: Gore
- Robert Kennedy Jr Continues Family Tradition
- Surprise surprise, Lockerbie bombing cover-up
- "Stop being so selfish and get the swine flu vacci...
- ▼ Nov 2009 (25)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)