Sunday, 1 November 2009
Surprise surprise, Lockerbie bombing cover-up
So does this clear the name of Al-Megrahi? Instead of bitching over his early release, we should be apologising then.
I hadn't said anything much about his release earlier because frankly I didn't know much about the events surrounding the bombing. But here we go, yet another cover-up in which the guy going to prison is actually an innocent/pathetic patsy. I tire of them. They're so predictable. Timothy McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald, all the way back to Van der Lubbe and the Reichstag. Hell, why not throw in Guy Fawkes and whatever Christians Nero blamed for burning Rome. History has a habit of repeating itself.
Of course, so many people will not only not hear about this, they will ACTIVELY TRY TO AVOID/IGNORE IT because they are 'Good Germans' who don't 'believe in' any of those 'crazy conspiracy theories'.
“We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality” - Ayn Rand (source)
(apologies in advance for the video, try not to have a seizure)
- ► 2010 (647)
- AGW and Peak Oil: A Two-Part Malthusian Myth
- How bad is Modern Warfare 2, anyway?
- Shocking Flu Vaccine Miscarriage Stories
- Polanski The Kiddy Fiddler Goes Free
- The Only Question Is, Who Came On To Whom?
- Israel: F' Yeah!
- For A Change: Satanic Tom and Jerry
- And Before You Notice It, The EU Is A Country
- Think Like A Psychopath: How To Get Away With Evil...
- And No Man Shall Be Able To Buy Or Sell
- Afghanistan: Why We Fight
- Now-recovered Cheerleader attacked by Big Media
- The Reality of the Afghan War
- Cheerleader injured by Flu Shot now CURED (by natu...
- 1oz Gold Coin for $50, No Takers?!
- Psych Drugs and Mass Shootings
- I finally found a theme song for Israel
- A Tribute to our Friends, the Bankers
- A Tragedy of Hope
- Gotta use up those H1N1 vaccines somehow...
- Pandemic Martial Law in Ukraine?
- "Spiritual" Global Warming arguments needed: Gore
- Robert Kennedy Jr Continues Family Tradition
- Surprise surprise, Lockerbie bombing cover-up
- "Stop being so selfish and get the swine flu vacci...
- ▼ Nov 2009 (25)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)