Friday, 6 November 2009
Gotta use up those H1N1 vaccines somehow...
H1N1 in US commercial swine herd
The pandemic H1N1 influenza virus has been found for the first time in a commercial swine herd, Reuters has reported.
The affected herd was found in Indiana, according to the USDA who noted that both the pigs and their caretakers have fully recovered from the virus. USDA said the Indiana facility has continued its routine processing practices because it is safe for swine that recover from influenza viruses to be slaughtered.
A USDA spokesman said it could not release the city, name of the facility or the size of the herd where the pandemic H1N1 virus was found "in order to ensure continued high levels of participation in swine surveillance efforts, and because this is not a food safety or public health risk."
"It's expected that pigs will get this particular flu strain just like pigs every year get the flu," said Dave Warner of the National Pork Producers Council, who added he would not be surprised to see more cases of pandemic H1N1 in US hogs.
Pigs, don't take the shots! They've got Oinkury and Squealene in 'em! (uh-oh)
- ► 2010 (647)
- AGW and Peak Oil: A Two-Part Malthusian Myth
- How bad is Modern Warfare 2, anyway?
- Shocking Flu Vaccine Miscarriage Stories
- Polanski The Kiddy Fiddler Goes Free
- The Only Question Is, Who Came On To Whom?
- Israel: F' Yeah!
- For A Change: Satanic Tom and Jerry
- And Before You Notice It, The EU Is A Country
- Think Like A Psychopath: How To Get Away With Evil...
- And No Man Shall Be Able To Buy Or Sell
- Afghanistan: Why We Fight
- Now-recovered Cheerleader attacked by Big Media
- The Reality of the Afghan War
- Cheerleader injured by Flu Shot now CURED (by natu...
- 1oz Gold Coin for $50, No Takers?!
- Psych Drugs and Mass Shootings
- I finally found a theme song for Israel
- A Tribute to our Friends, the Bankers
- A Tragedy of Hope
- Gotta use up those H1N1 vaccines somehow...
- Pandemic Martial Law in Ukraine?
- "Spiritual" Global Warming arguments needed: Gore
- Robert Kennedy Jr Continues Family Tradition
- Surprise surprise, Lockerbie bombing cover-up
- "Stop being so selfish and get the swine flu vacci...
- ▼ Nov 2009 (25)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)