Thursday, 21 January 2010
Glenn Beck, remove that knife from the peoples' back
We know that Al-Qaeda is start to finish a CIA operation, Beck. And so are you. Neither you, your scum boss Murdoch or your handlers at the Pentagon can defeat the people.
What, don't you think these 'commies' Beck warns you about wouldn't be smart enough to infiltrate places where they could do real damage, like, uh, the national security apparatus? They wouldn't be smart enough to drag a nation to war in a land known as the Graveyard of Empires, as part of their Cloward-Piven strategy to load the nation with debt? They wouldn't be smart enough to pay off 'terrorists' via Pakistani intelligence to play the part of 'Al-Qaeda', which is in reality no more than a database of CIA Mujahadeen assets from back in the 80s?
Side note: Robin Cook used to be a high ranking UK government official, who resigned over objection to the Iraq war. He wrote this article in which he says Al-Qaeda was no more than a CIA database, then unfortunately died about two months later of a heart attack while out in the country.
Beck knows 9/11 stinks to high heaven. Just like O'Reilly knows about JFK. They would never tell you though, because they are paid a hell of a lot of money to read a teleprompter just like the President is! You think you're going to get the truth out of a MSM $hill like Beck? No, you're going to get propaganda, just repackaged and more subtle, since most of you don't fall for the overt Hannity style demagogy anymore.
Cover a turd in just enough truth, so that for a while people don't realise it's the same turd they had rammed down their throats for the last 8 and a half years, ever since the act of high treason that was 9/11.
It is impossible to reach one unless you first begin with Zero
Parts of the CIA (not even close to the whole thing, there is a legitimate CIA too as ex-CIA man Ray McGovern says) are simply criminal elements within the US. Drug running, gangland connections, aiding terrorists, media manipulation, illicit research, even assassinations. But no, it's all Saul Alinsky and WUnderground. These 'Radical Marxist' nobodies have about as much to do with the economic collapse as Islamic Terrorists had to do with 9/11.
Pin the blame on the donkey.
Just like Marinus van der Lubbe, the unfortunate retard who was executed for starting the Reichstag Fire.
It is all such asinine bullshit.
- Passing the Buck
- Lt Col Anthony Shaffer: US Prior Knowledge of 9/11...
- David Icke: The UK Surveillance Society
- Bush on Haiti Aid: "Just Send Your Cash [to me]"
- Haiti and the Shock Doctrine
- The Second Wave of Mortgage Defaults?
- When Is Your Gold Not Really Gold?
- They Shoot Starving Haitians, Don't They?
- The man's got big jewish balls
- Keynes vs Hayek - Economic Rap?!?
- I'm Still Waiting For That 'Peak Oil' Everyone Tal...
- The Missing Haitian Children Say...
- "Jay Z is not a Mason", says Jay Z's video directo...
- AGW "Scam, scam, scam" + NZ climate data fraud
- Satanic Establishment?
- What War Crimes?
- Drinking With Marx?!?
- Ron Paul: We Need To Take Out The CIA.
- Glenn Beck, remove that knife from the peoples' ba...
- Haiti: Tragedy and Opportunity
- Scriptural Blindfolds
- Hate Us For Our Freedom
- The Death of the Petro Dollar?
- UK Gunsmiths = Terrorists?
- Your Wealth Is Power
- The Pre-9/11 Mindset
- Irony Overload
- Socialist History Lessons (children are the future...
- Haha - F*** you, Bush Senior
- "Big freeze fits theories of global warming" - BBC...
- Louis Theroux: Survivalists (1997)
- Illegal Wars End Only When Soldiers Mutiny
- Homeschooling Under Assault
- My Review Of "The Secret Freedom Fighter"
- This is the best Afghanistan article, like, ever
- Jordan Maxwell on religion and control
- What I'm reading: "The Secret Freedom Fighter"
- BBC Admits Al-Qaeda Never Existed
- Muslims' Planned March Sparks Outrage
- Launch Yankee Two Kilo One Zero
- ▼ Jan 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)