Sunday, 3 January 2010
Muslims' Planned March Sparks Outrage
The small town of Wootton Bassett is symbolic to the British military, as it is here where all those killed overseas return through (having landed at the nearby RAF base) on their way back to their families. Local residents and veterans - none of whom have ever been asked to do so - dilligently turn out to give respect to every passing coffin, in a scene which is routinely covered by the media.
(Top/bottom image source Middle image source)
A group called 'Islam For The UK' says there will be a march through the streets of Wooton Bassett by Muslims:
Wootton Bassett is currently famous for its public mourning processions held in memory of British soldiers killed whilst on military service in Afghanistan; coffins containing the dismembered bodies of these soldiers are usually draped in union jack flags and driven through the town centre from RAF Lyneham, as a tribute to their ‘sacrifice'.
The proposed march by members of Islam4UK is however of a very different venture, held not in memory of the occupying and merciless British military, but rather the real war dead who have been shunned by the Western media and general public as they were and continue to be horrifically murdered in the name of Democracy and Freedom - the innocent Muslim men, women and children.
It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years that those military serviceman who have directly or indirectly contributed to their death are paraded as war heroes and moreover honoured for what is ultimately genocide.
We at Islam4UK find this totally unacceptable and as a result have decided to launch the ‘Wootton Bassett March' to highlight the real casualties of this brutal Crusade.
The problem is, they are half right. Half. There is nothing moral or justifiable about our 'crusade' in the Middle East. It's not really honouring the troops if the rest of us wave flags after dead ones come back, only to demand our government send a new batch overseas to the same fate.
I am strongly opposed to the wars we currently wage. They are destructive to ourselves, our troops, our economy, and to those innocent people caught up amongst it all 'over there', while actually undermining our national security. (I am also more than a little concerned by the fact that most of our 'enemies' today were actually created by our governments' policy over the past few decades; see Musharraf, Saddam, Iran, Bin Laden)
I also believe that those who are outraged by the Islamic 'invasion' in Europe, without acknowledging the hypocrisy of supporting our foreign policy at the same time, should reconsider. They may build mosques over here, but we build mighty military bases over there (and segregate their cities - Baghdad). Not to mention kill them by the hundreds of thousands, directly and indirectly. Think about it - who is the bigger imperialist?
That said, what some call 'Islamification' is a problem concerning the whole European continent right now, Britain included. Immigration as well as low white/'native' birth rates and high foreigner birth rates, alongside globalisation and political correctness, and provocateuring Muslims like those above, are causing a sense that our ways are soon to be consigned to history. This is not a racist or paranoid view, merely an observation of what seems inevitable.
Do not forget though, as you criticise the 'invading' Muslims, who benefits from this kind of divide and conquer. Who your enemy really is. Is it millions of ordinary people who are more religious and look a bit different, or a small number of people who wield power? As Webster Tarpley says, if you're not fighting finance oligarchs, you're probably wasting your time.
Be consistently against Imperialism in all forms:
- West out of the Middle East
- Sharia out of the West
- Israel out of Palestine (pre 1967, not the walled ghettos that pass for 'Palestine' today)
- China out of Taiwan and Tibet
- IMF and Financial Terrorists out of everywhere
- UN, NATO, EUgenicists burn in hell for being power mad control freaks
Get it yet?
I heartily recommend the (admittedly idealistic) views of http://www.secession.net/
- Passing the Buck
- Lt Col Anthony Shaffer: US Prior Knowledge of 9/11...
- David Icke: The UK Surveillance Society
- Bush on Haiti Aid: "Just Send Your Cash [to me]"
- Haiti and the Shock Doctrine
- The Second Wave of Mortgage Defaults?
- When Is Your Gold Not Really Gold?
- They Shoot Starving Haitians, Don't They?
- The man's got big jewish balls
- Keynes vs Hayek - Economic Rap?!?
- I'm Still Waiting For That 'Peak Oil' Everyone Tal...
- The Missing Haitian Children Say...
- "Jay Z is not a Mason", says Jay Z's video directo...
- AGW "Scam, scam, scam" + NZ climate data fraud
- Satanic Establishment?
- What War Crimes?
- Drinking With Marx?!?
- Ron Paul: We Need To Take Out The CIA.
- Glenn Beck, remove that knife from the peoples' ba...
- Haiti: Tragedy and Opportunity
- Scriptural Blindfolds
- Hate Us For Our Freedom
- The Death of the Petro Dollar?
- UK Gunsmiths = Terrorists?
- Your Wealth Is Power
- The Pre-9/11 Mindset
- Irony Overload
- Socialist History Lessons (children are the future...
- Haha - F*** you, Bush Senior
- "Big freeze fits theories of global warming" - BBC...
- Louis Theroux: Survivalists (1997)
- Illegal Wars End Only When Soldiers Mutiny
- Homeschooling Under Assault
- My Review Of "The Secret Freedom Fighter"
- This is the best Afghanistan article, like, ever
- Jordan Maxwell on religion and control
- What I'm reading: "The Secret Freedom Fighter"
- BBC Admits Al-Qaeda Never Existed
- Muslims' Planned March Sparks Outrage
- Launch Yankee Two Kilo One Zero
- ▼ Jan 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)