Sunday, 4 July 2010
G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampage
(However, police were keen to push around the peaceful demonstrators afterwards, presumably invoking the violence as justification)
So as the evidence shows, police are again allowing and/or inciting small incidents of violence in order to give themselves a seemingly valid reason to 'get tough' with all demonstrators.
"Police, can we riot now?"
"Yeah, we'll just look the other way for the next hour. Mind if some of us join you?"
Just like during the height of the 90s Militia Movement in the US...when, conveniently, 'militiaman' Timothy McVeigh carried out the Oklahoma City Bombing - all by himself, of course - instantly discrediting that movement.
- Form A Line
- Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
- Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
- A Flag For England? (Not For Royal British Israel)...
- Latino Brown Beret: "Go back to Europe"
- Moon Find May Point to Habitable Tunnels
- How the US Army is being usurped
- Davy Rockefeller's Vision of the Future
- State Eugenics is back, who do we forcibly sterili...
- Lyndon LaRouche Theatre (1986)
- Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
- War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please...
- Hopi Prophecies and the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Elizardbeth II, Queen of the NWO, Ruler of the UN
- A Little Exercise in Word Switching - Das Racist?
- David Icke and Alex Jones 8/July/10
- On "Supporting the Troops" - Lions led by Etonite ...
- How The Venetian System Was Transplanted Into Engl...
- WTF? Jewish Actors Posing As Muslim Al-Qaeda
- Immigration Gumballs
- KDL (Kosher Defence League) fly Israeli flag and s...
- The Roots of English Hatred Examined
- The Anatomy of a Psychosis
- The Fourth of July
- G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampag...
- Gordon Duff: Broken Arrow, The Most Dangerous Weap...
- Pat Buchanan - America's Becoming a Babylon Tower ...
- Satanic Tony Blair awarded Liberty Medal, hmm
- ▼ Jul 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)