Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - attributed (disputedly) to Joseph Goebbels
There is no greater threat to 'national security', than truth and openness. Therefore it follows that all 'national security' is based on lies, and thus the fox is guarding the henhouse, so to speak. This is a fact that people who have succumbed to the militarist fetish fail to see.
Wiki 'Leaks' New Pentagon Papers, Reveals CIA Plans to Destroy Wikileaks
- Form A Line
- Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
- Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
- A Flag For England? (Not For Royal British Israel)...
- Latino Brown Beret: "Go back to Europe"
- Moon Find May Point to Habitable Tunnels
- How the US Army is being usurped
- Davy Rockefeller's Vision of the Future
- State Eugenics is back, who do we forcibly sterili...
- Lyndon LaRouche Theatre (1986)
- Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
- War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please...
- Hopi Prophecies and the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Elizardbeth II, Queen of the NWO, Ruler of the UN
- A Little Exercise in Word Switching - Das Racist?
- David Icke and Alex Jones 8/July/10
- On "Supporting the Troops" - Lions led by Etonite ...
- How The Venetian System Was Transplanted Into Engl...
- WTF? Jewish Actors Posing As Muslim Al-Qaeda
- Immigration Gumballs
- KDL (Kosher Defence League) fly Israeli flag and s...
- The Roots of English Hatred Examined
- The Anatomy of a Psychosis
- The Fourth of July
- G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampag...
- Gordon Duff: Broken Arrow, The Most Dangerous Weap...
- Pat Buchanan - America's Becoming a Babylon Tower ...
- Satanic Tony Blair awarded Liberty Medal, hmm
- ▼ Jul 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)