Wednesday, 28 July 2010
Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
(source) Whose side am I on? My side. I'm sure Messers Jones and Rense can take care of themselves just fine!
What, you want someone who is wholly independent of the System and tells you everything you need to know and is somehow not already six ft under?
After all, you say yourself, while arguing that person X is not telling the truth, that if they were right, how come they haven't been hunted down and removed by TPTB?
(Sometimes I wonder whether some of these exopolitics types are not one big cover for the leaking of classified info hidden amongst the whole "friendly tall blond ETs from the galaxy in Pegasus' arse" thing. That way most people would not believe you, but those who 'need to know' see through it.)
Most if not every anti-NWO 'celebrity' engages in lies or at least omits things. It's quite obviously part of the charade that keeps them right where they are and not onboard single engine aircraft with an inexperienced pilot trying to land in thick fog...
Alex Jones exposed?
Say what you must, I would not be writing this blog in the manner I am if not for the work of Jones. I think he's fairly genuine even if he probably is on some kind of leash. No human being could do empassioned radio four hours a day if they didn't believe at least somewhat in what they were doing. But the criticisms are mostly legit too. You need many other pieces of the puzzle which Jones does not discuss or downplays.
Nobody's going to spoon feed you the truth like here comes the choo-choo. If you want that, then need I remind you that TV news runs 24 hours a day?
- Form A Line
- Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
- Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
- A Flag For England? (Not For Royal British Israel)...
- Latino Brown Beret: "Go back to Europe"
- Moon Find May Point to Habitable Tunnels
- How the US Army is being usurped
- Davy Rockefeller's Vision of the Future
- State Eugenics is back, who do we forcibly sterili...
- Lyndon LaRouche Theatre (1986)
- Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
- War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please...
- Hopi Prophecies and the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Elizardbeth II, Queen of the NWO, Ruler of the UN
- A Little Exercise in Word Switching - Das Racist?
- David Icke and Alex Jones 8/July/10
- On "Supporting the Troops" - Lions led by Etonite ...
- How The Venetian System Was Transplanted Into Engl...
- WTF? Jewish Actors Posing As Muslim Al-Qaeda
- Immigration Gumballs
- KDL (Kosher Defence League) fly Israeli flag and s...
- The Roots of English Hatred Examined
- The Anatomy of a Psychosis
- The Fourth of July
- G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampag...
- Gordon Duff: Broken Arrow, The Most Dangerous Weap...
- Pat Buchanan - America's Becoming a Babylon Tower ...
- Satanic Tony Blair awarded Liberty Medal, hmm
- ▼ Jul 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)